PDA

View Full Version : Bum Sniffing and Colette Finally.......

sbbb_beryl
07-10-2008, 19:37
Good Evening my lovely soapboard peepellos and welome to my big fat gob!!!

That counting task is still going on and would you adam and eve it.... i think they are only gonna go and finally bloody pass:cheer: about time too i say, so far they have not passed one task. Mainly due to the fact that half of them dont seem to bothered to do anything, useless boogers!

Anyway if they pass this task it has to be becaise of the dedication of one little lucy and that claire bird! they have done the majority of the counting and should be mjor rewarded! Mitch and tyler havent even risen from their beds to bother an di fi was big brother id ounish them severely!

Tyler only joined the house a few weeks ago and i really thought he would shake that house up a bit, cause a few dramas, but hes been as dull as the dullest dull thing could be, what exactly is his purpose in there!!

Remeber this

* shows this clip of aaron in the diary room, niominating*

My first nomination is Aaron

Been in the house for almost a week now and still not seen hide nor hair of him...pretty rude i should think

:hmm: interesting dont ya think, and where have you been all this week then mr tyler............ not showing your face in the house have ya, not taking part in tasks have ya........ been a boring sod havent ya.......

:rolleyes: and mitch, another one who has vanished into thin air whats wrong with these people..... do anything to get in the hos:rolleyes: ue but then never wake up!

Pharrell is still in the dog house, a place id personally like to see him stay. Lisa appeared and some major doggy butt sniffing was going on.... go on lise get that nose right up pharells ****......go on girl have a good ole sniff! its nice to see dogs getting along so well :lol: tonight we willprobably see her mount huim from behind, thrusting :sick: :sick: or maybe she will just find a tree and piss up it :searchme: who knows whatever it will get me talking tomorrow!

Lucy is shocking me by keeping her clothes on though can hardly blame her, the weather has changed and its no fun getting the girls out in this kind of weather. still next week luxury budget can only mean plenty of booze and i bet it wont be long before lucy the streaker reappears

Think thats it for me tonight...

have a fab night loveies

MWAH

sbbb_beryl
07-10-2008, 19:40
*runs back into studio*

oooop, meant to say i finally heard from colette yesterday and will be meeting her tonight.... find out what happens tomorrow

loves ya alll

Siobhan
08-10-2008, 12:36
In the words of Britney "gimme more" !!!!

Love to see live interview :cheer::cheer: