PDA

View Full Version : more spoilers

Debs
07-03-2005, 18:19
these are from neighbours.com

this week in australia:

monday:

connors time runs out(picture of connor tied up and gagged somewhere)
carmella realises the stalkers true identity
stingray and serena have difficulty finding alone time
in need of money for stuart sindi takes drastic action
lilijanaresolves to support david despite of his objectionable behaviour

Tuesday:

karl discovers evidence of izzys affair
carmellas stalker is uncovered but is it a man
paul finds his perfect protege in dylan

wednesday:

lyn struggles to resist a younger man
janelles reappearence triggers difficult emotions for dylan
izzy demands exclusitivity from paul

thursday:

sky tries to dig for dirt on paul
summers experiment with smoking puts her off for life
paul deliberately causes marital strife between david and lilijana

friday:

guilt ridden izzy locks karl out of his own flat
karl and susans attraction is unexpectadly re-ignited
boyd agrees to take a drugs test when sky and steph fear he is using steroids

Debbie Meadows
08-03-2005, 12:45
Do Paul and Lil have an affair?

SoapRach
08-03-2005, 12:54
No Just Paul and Izzy i think. I wonder who Carmella's stalker is - any ideas? Sounds like it's a woman anyway.

Debs
08-03-2005, 13:28
havant seen anything anywhere about paul and lil having an affair but paul and izzy definalty do.

emseyd
08-03-2005, 13:50
not exactly sure what it means but paul develops and obsession with lil! don't know why either but there we go

no1abbafan
08-03-2005, 14:22
Carmella's stalker is her minder/bodyguard - Frank

Crazy Gal 88
10-03-2005, 19:14
yeh but the spoilers posted 1st are for Oz but won't show here for a fair few weeks. does anyone know exactly how far ahead Australia are in the episodes than us Brits?

BabyPink
10-03-2005, 20:38
Dont want Janelle to come back, she was soooo annoying! :mad:

Crazy Gal 88
11-03-2005, 16:23
i know but the whole family comes back - i hope they're aall not like her!

Amz84
11-03-2005, 19:02
monday 14th March
Izzy finally pushes Karl to breaking point.
Boyd submits to testing for steroid use.
Susan admits that she still has feelings for Karl – but vows never to act on them

Tuesday 15th March
Karl’s stress rises to life-threatening levels.
Connor realises Carmella’s problems are just beginning.
Toadie meets his match in the ring.

Wednesday 16th March
Karl dies of a heart attack on a lonely country road.
Carmella wants to get to Frank before he gets to her.
Dylan is crushed by Janelle’s casual cruelty.

Thursday 17th March

Sindi deceives Stuart and returns to exotic dancing.
Connor stops Carmella making a deadly mistake.
Dylan rejects Janelle’s attempt to heal the rift between them.
Stingray and Serena celebrate their love.

Friday 18th March

David unwittingly sabotages Lil’s career.
Lyn chooses excitement over a safe life.
Stuart feels that his sight is returning.
Toadie finds new love.

just got these of the neighbours.com website

i really hope karl doesn't die not now that he has found out the truth bout izzy

Crazy Gal 88
11-03-2005, 20:59
thats australias - not britains spoilers though isn't it? does someone catch her though? i hope not as she's only doing it to HELP stu

Amz84
12-03-2005, 12:40
Yeh it is austraila's thought it might get people talking.

Crazy Gal 88
12-03-2005, 16:29
i wnder who toadie's new love is? could it be dee back again. karl doe sdie.

melmarshall858
12-03-2005, 18:25
just wanted to ask is anyone else having trouble with the errinsborugh.com website as it wont let me enter it says im suspended so i cant get the latest episode guides. dont know how i can be suspended as you dont even have to register HELP

the episodes we are seeing now aired in austrailia jan 10th? aprox so we are about 7 weeks behind give or take

Crazy Gal 88
12-03-2005, 18:35
ok thanks. i' having the same trouble - its really annoying. how can my account be suspeed when i dont have one?ggggrrrrr!!!

simmo1984
12-03-2005, 20:00
bit odd that stu needs money when he got that massive cheque didnt he afer the bank robbery??? Or am i wrong

Debs
12-03-2005, 20:09
it saying the same thing when i try go and get onto it as well. hopit comes back soon i love taht site!!

Crazy Gal 88
12-03-2005, 21:51
yeh thats wat i was thinkin simmo1984 but hes on his pension cos he cant work so maybe he needs the money to live on?

Amz84
13-03-2005, 11:41
yeah i think the website has been suspended

Crazy Gal 88
13-03-2005, 12:53
yeh - i wont give up trting though - it was really good

Debs
13-03-2005, 15:32
just tried site again but it still saying suspended!!!!!!! really hope it comes back soon!!!

Crazy Gal 88
13-03-2005, 16:13
yeh i know its starting 2 annoy me now tho!

Crazy Gal 88
13-03-2005, 18:53
omg - i cant believe sindi sells her soul - what is she thinking? apparently its 4 stu's operation but he changes his mind wen its 2 l8 so do u reckon the peeps sindi sold her soul 2 r gonna cum afta her n stu's gonna have 2 save her AGEN? any1 know if its a happy ending 4 him and wat summers ultimate 'cool experience' is? is it drugs or summit?

simmo1984
13-03-2005, 19:18
I think summer tried a ciggy I might be wrong :rolleyes:

Crazy Gal 88
13-03-2005, 19:23
yeh - she does but i dont know if she goes further?

jannine191
14-03-2005, 07:20
i wnder who toadie's new love is? could it be dee back again. karl doe sdie.

Dee is dead so it can't be her !
Karls heart stops so he did die but he is brought back to life again !

Debbie Meadows
14-03-2005, 13:32
Monday 14 March Stuart and Sindi are pulled from the wreckage but Toadie realises they’ve betrayed him. Jack and Nina are reunited in America. Tuesday 15 March Paul ingratiates himself with the local folk. Stingray gets a new girlfriend and David gets an indecent proposal. Wednesday 16 March Susan reveals her darkest secret to Lyn. The corpse is finally identified. Did Gus die in a fire of his own making? Thursday 17 March Max fears for his family when the police say Gus was murdered. Stuart finds a new home. Friday 18 March Paul and Lee go head to head for the prize of Lassiters. Liljana boxes clever in an attempt to further David’s political ambitions. Monday 21 March Serena worries Stingray’s new girlfriend is bad for his health. Sky gives Boyd a false alibi. Tuesday 22 March Stuart struggles to cope with his blindness. Boyd tells Sky he went looking for Gus on the night of the fire. Stingray’s stunned after Shazza offers to take their relationship to a new level. Wednesday 23 March Paul shows an uncommon interest in Lou’s back yard. Sindi sets aside her doubts about a future with Stuart. Thursday 24 March Paul pretends to favour local ownership of Lassiters. But as he’s hailed a local hero, he secretly brokers a shady deal... Friday 25 March No episode on Good Friday.

Jojo
15-03-2005, 11:28
If you go to the .net site, they have posted a thread explaining why the site is down, and that apparently they are working on getting it up and running again.

mich23
15-03-2005, 16:54
Yeah, I would second that we're about 7 weeks behind - I was in Australia a year ago and I counted (cos I'm very sad!!) how long it was before I saw episodes that I had seen while over there - and it was 7 weeks. They have a break at Christmas, and we have a break during Wimbledon fortnight, so somehow we're not catching up as we used to be.

Annie
15-03-2005, 23:05
just wanted to ask is anyone else having trouble with the errinsborugh.com website as it wont let me enter it says im suspended so i cant get the latest episode guides. dont know how i can be suspended as you dont even have to register HELP

the episodes we are seeing now aired in austrailia jan 10th? aprox so we are about 7 weeks behind give or take

Hi, I get a message much the same, but says they have sent me an email which I have yet to recieve.

Annie
15-03-2005, 23:08
Has anybody heard that Joe Mangle is coming back, I agree with what I read on another board that him and Stingrays mum would be perfect together what do you all think? Annie

becsta
17-03-2005, 14:38
Hi, I get a message much the same, but says they have sent me an email which I have yet to recieve.

I also get the same message and have not received any email to date.

Crazy Gal 88
18-03-2005, 18:49
i know this isn't 2 do with this subject but did ne1 notice wen da pc came 2 arrest steph she sed 'attempted murder' but it weren't attempted cos he did actually die!

Amz84
18-03-2005, 18:50
yeh i did notice it, i was like how can they arrest her for attempted murder when he died! even though she didn't do it.

Crazy Gal 88
18-03-2005, 19:36
dus ne1 1 know wat 'Stu's change of heart comes too late' is all about? is ita about the op?
have u noticed how paul isnt in da credits? dat must mean he isnt in it 4 long - wond ahow he exits?

SoapRach
19-03-2005, 15:07
Hi Crazy Gal,

I don't mean to be rude but could you try not to write in text talk - i find it really difficult to read.

Thanx x

Crazy Gal 88
19-03-2005, 16:23
ok then - sorry its jsut a force of habit i guess! here is the last message i wrote minus thetext talk for soaprach and everyone else who finds text talk hard to read:

does anyone know what 'Stu's change of heart comes too late' is all about? is it about the operation?
have you noticed how paul is not in the credits - that must mean he isnt in neighbours for that long - i wonder how he exits!

gbnut
20-03-2005, 10:29
just because he is not in the credits does not mean he is not staying. the new credits only started the first episode he was in.

Crazy Gal 88
20-03-2005, 11:04
i know but they've just changed in Oz aswell and they're like 2 months ahead so he mustn' be in it for much longer ther if you get what i mean

melmarshall858
21-03-2005, 08:40
i know he had at least a 6 month contract then i think they are going to see how popular he is as to if they extend this contract, although the 6 months must be nearly up now as he appered on oz screens in dec and filmimg must be done at least 6 weeks b4 this so he must be at least 4 1/2 - 5 months into contract

his screen sister does appear so they must be planning something for the character, some say they are trying to bring back the robinsons with Alan Dale rumoured to make a shock appearence, although i cant see they can do much his dad mom and gran are dead.
jason wouldnt come back and julie dead

SoapRach
21-03-2005, 12:57
would have thought that with the OC, Alan Dale wouldn't need to make an appearance on Neighbours. Especially not as a ghost! Just my opinion though.

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 16:16
Who could be returning to Neighbours for its upcoming 20th anniversary?

Former castmates expected back include:
Kym Valentine (Libby Kennedy)
Daniel MacPherson (Joel Samuels)
Delta Goodrem (Nina Tucker)
Terence Donovan (Doug Willis)
Mark Little (Joe Mangel)
Rachel Blakely (Gaby Willis)
Eliza Szonert (Danni Stark)
Benji McNair (Mal Kennedy)
Kimberley Davies (Annalise Hartman)
Melissa Bell (Lucy Robinson)
Stephen Hunt (Matt Hancock)
Holly Valance (Flick Scully)
Emma Harrison (Joanna Hartman)
Nicola Charles (Sarah Beaumont).

Jojo
22-03-2005, 14:09
I also get the same message and have not received any email to date.

The email is directed to the people who run the erinsborough.com website. If you go to the erinsborough.net site, they have explained that it is for the .com people and not we who wish to update ourselves with lots of lovely going ons in Ramsey Street! :thumbsup:

Jojo
22-03-2005, 14:14
The email is directed to the people who run the erinsborough.com website. If you go to the erinsborough.net site, they have explained that it is for the .com people and not we who wish to update ourselves with lots of lovely going ons in Ramsey Street! :thumbsup:

Update - Its back online!! :cheer:

Debs
22-03-2005, 14:17
yeah it is back on but it has not been updated i heard somewhere that it is only back until friday!!