PDA

View Full Version : Oh What A Night

sbbb_beryl
06-10-2008, 18:12
* beryl is dancing and singing round studio, looking a bit rough* late september, back in 63, what a very...

Oh hellooooo my lovelies and welcome to my huge fat gob!

As if you dont know already I'm beryl and I'm here to entertain you for a few minutes!

Now last night, oh my oh my, im slightly embarrassed :o no lets just say I'm very embarrassed. Come closer my lovies so not to many hear and do not breath a word to anyone....

Last night i went to dinner with AARON, yes aaron who was evicted on .. friday, young aaron, the flirt, the one who argued with lisa... keep up people AARON!!!! Well anyway yeah i went to dinner and had a little teeny tiny bit to much to drink, not a lot, justa few bottles on wine, a couple of vodka and lemonades, few jugs of cocktails urmm some baileys and lots of cheap lager and...... oh ...... my.... god...........:eek: i ........beryl.... woke up in a veyr strange place.........:o a very unfamiliar bedroom with someone quite familar to me :eek: :eek: I bleeding got dressed and left the young man in bed snoring away.... a sight id become so familair with during his stay int the house but for now was far too close for comfort..... and i RAN, down the stairs out the door and called a taxi, only to come face to face with the fooking paps with huge cameras in my face..... it was obvious what id been up to, espesh seeing as me and aaron had been papped the night before and i was wearing same clothes

OMG I'm mortified, so so drunk and then oh NOOOOOO * head in hands* I succummbed to aarons flirtations..

So today aaron was supposed to be here live in studio but hasnt turned up..... which is great, avoids all the awkwardness but HE HAS to be here at some point soooooo yo know if things are a little wierd then you'll know why

:o

soooo on with the show!

New task has been announced which jess will be particualry good at, yep the housemates have to count to 1000 to get this weeks luxury budget and we all know how good at counting jess is........ It couldbnt come at a better time really, aaron has gone, so his and jess's point scoring will ahve stopped and we dont want jess's brain to become any staler do we.... well no staler than it already is!

Nice to see that Lisa has returned to form at last.... was no fun seeing her pince around the house as a dog!!

Claire is in the house too with little luce, theres something i just love about their friendship, it seems so genuine and i love their little chats!

Pharrell is still in the * in pharrell accent* DAWWWWWWWG OUSE * clicks fingers* boooyakkashan and seems ot be very comfortable too seeing as he hasnt really surfaced all that much

AND last but not least AMY WHINEHOUSE has enetered the hosue, at first she looked a bit plastic, just sat there with her mouth open and not moving much but someone must have given her something to perk her up coz later on she appeared looking so much better and if i may say a little bit like jess....;)

I wonder how long she will be sticking around, maybe claire could use her counsellig skills and clean her up a bit, maybe she will use the time in the hosue to wash, coz come sopefully hes looking like a right old skank at teh moment aint she.....

thats me for tonight guys, sorry for the lateness !

Tune into tomorrow for a possible interview with aaron and lots more banter from me BEZZAKINS

loves ya all
MWAH

di marco
06-10-2008, 21:11
haha that had me laughing, love it! :D

Siobhan
07-10-2008, 09:29
You did it again.. Quality stuff that has me LMAO :lol: