PDA

View Full Version : Rumoured Spoilers - Christmas 2008

tammyy2j
06-10-2008, 16:39
Malachy/Mercedes get married
Louise finds out about Mandy and Warren's affair and commits suicide
Calvin confesses to killing Nige but Nige is alive and well
Russ and Jacqui go to war for custody of baby Max leading to unexpected passion between the two
Dom finds a new romance with an unlikely source
Mike and Zoe split up
Jacqui is livid when she hears about Mercedes and Tony night of passion and sends Tony to hospital
Hannah gets a new romance will it be Elliot or Gilly
Fletch returns with but what secret is he hiding - how low has he gone for drugs
Amy loses the baby
Carmel finds a lump in her breast
Amy is confused by her feelings for Josh and Ste and also for Justin
The Roy family arrive
Is Niall still alive and who is stalking Steph

Chris_2k11
06-10-2008, 20:39
Russ and Jacqui go to war for custody of baby Max leading to unexpected passion between the twoI seriously hope this is NOT true. im sick of the McQueen's just sleeping around with their sisters partners all the time, its so unoriginal :thumbsdow

StarsOfCCTV
06-10-2008, 21:00
Amy is confused by her feelings for Josh and Ste and also for Justin
What now?

Bad Wolf
06-10-2008, 21:02
Malachy/Mercedes get married
Louise finds out about Mandy and Warren's affair and commits suicide its not been confirmed she is leaving yet, but there is hope!
Calvin confesses to killing Nige but Nige is alive and well doest he confess to carmel?
Russ and Jacqui go to war for custody of baby Max leading to unexpected passion between the two
Dom finds a new romance with an unlikely source
Mike and Zoe split up
Jacqui is livid when she hears about Mercedes and Tony night of passion and sends Tony to hospital jaqui hospitalising somone...........likely!!
Hannah gets a new romance will it be Elliot or Gilly maybe elliott
Fletch returns with but what secret is he hiding - how low has he gone for drugs he is back before christmas, sooner i think- he was mentioned for the first time today in ages on the e4 episode
Amy loses the baby
Carmel finds a lump in her breast
Amy is confused by her feelings for Josh and Ste and also for Justin possible ste and josh, not justin though
The Roy family arrive they certainly do
Is Niall still alive and who is stalking Steph from what i ahve heard this is true

lizann
08-10-2008, 12:49
Malachy/Mercedes get married - True
Louise finds out about Mandy and Warren's affair and commits suicide :cheer:
Nige is alive and well - True
Dom finds a new romance with an unlikely source - s Myra McQueen they bond over Tina's death
Jacqui is livid when she hears about Mercedes and Tony night of passion and sends Tony to hospital :lol:
Hannah gets a new romance will it be Elliot or Gilly - i hope its Gilly
Is Niall still alive and who is stalking Steph - True

I also heard Steph is leaving and she is to fall pregnant by Niall :searchme:

angelblue
10-10-2008, 01:00
Steph getting pregnant by Niall would be two obvious in my opinion to be honest. :hmm:

Bad Wolf
10-10-2008, 09:11
louise needs to develop a liver problem with the amout shes been drinking. that would be realistic. or show a more longer hang over. she seems to be fine after she has put her make up on!!

my friend at uni managed to pickle her liver slightly because she has a bar job and she was staying with the rest of the staff afterwards ad having a mini party. she told her parents it was a bug

Abbie
11-10-2008, 17:40
I used to like louise and then I went right off her, I havent watched the show in ages though

tammyy2j
16-10-2008, 14:59
Myra McQueen and Jack Osborne are start an affair :thumbsdow how original

Johnno Dean returns with his new wife and son

Johnno is Frankie's ex husband

Chris_2k11
16-10-2008, 16:37
where did you hear them tammy?

Abbie
18-10-2008, 17:44
Russ and Jacqui go to war for custody of baby Max leading to unexpected passion between the twoI seriously hope this is NOT true. im sick of the McQueen's just sleeping around with their sisters partners all the time, its so unoriginal :thumbsdow

Plus after her finding out about Merceedes it doesnt make sense!

tammyy2j
28-10-2008, 12:53
According to Soaplife at christmas

Tony and Jacqui have split and he is seduced by the new mcqueen who he then finds out is underage

carmel and calvin are gonna have a baby

frankie, newt and charlie end up homeless whilst jack and darren are in prison

louise finds out about mandy and warren and they reckon that she will be more likely to be saying i dunnit rather than i do suggesting mandy may be killed by louise

tammyy2j
05-11-2008, 16:49
Carmel and Jacqui are both seduced by copper Mark.

Warren and Calvin have Mark beat up.

Carmel falls pregnant but whose the daddy - how original

xxOShelleyOxx
06-11-2008, 12:34
Carmel falls pregnant but whose the daddy - how original

Aw boringg lol im sick of the storylines about the McQueens stealing each others partners and all this stuff with who is the baby's father. Why cant they just let Calvin and Carmel be happy lol

lizann
06-11-2008, 17:07
With Mandy (Sarah Jayne Dunn) and Warren's (Jamie Lomas) affair exposed at the beginning of December, it doesn't look like it's going to be the season of goodwill as far as Louise (Roxanne McKee) is concerned. Plans for the wedding continue, however, and Louise is quite happy with Mandy by her side as bridesmaid. But Christmas in Hollyoaks wouldn't be Christmas without a huge revelation during the festive week, would it?

As the season of goodwill descends on the village, Louise's wedding preparations involve a wealth of secret, lies and confessions - all the hallmarks of a good episode of Jeremy Kyle! Louise shares a secret with Carmel, Mandy makes a confession to Louise and Warren lies to his bride-to-be. Who, though, has the biggest secret of them all?

Meanwhile, Calvin (Ricky Whittle) finds himself embroiled in Warren and Mark's war and is forced to beat up Warren; Newt (Nico Mirallegro) and Lauren (Dominique Jackson) decide they're ready to take their relationship to the next level; Carmel (Gemma Merna) heads up the nativity play; Eli returns when Newt stops taking his medication; the McQueens struggle to deal with their first Christmas without Tina (Leah Hackett); Frankie and Newt visit Jack and Darren in prison and are shocked by what they see; and Gilly is beaten up by a local gang of kids.

moonstorm
07-11-2008, 15:00
I agree, i really want Carmel and Kalvin to be happy, can we not have just one happy couple!!

Abbie
07-11-2008, 16:21
I agree, i really want Carmel and Kalvin to be happy, can we not have just one happy couple!!

I know! and out of all the couples I think they should be

miccisy
30-11-2008, 12:49
I think the one about Louise could be true.

I think she might get Mandy to help her making Warren think everything is normal. I think Louise will kill herself but make it look like Mandy has done it. This way Louise is dead and Mandy will go to prison so they are both out of the soap. But i think the twist will be that Louise has some how planned that when she dies the hole murder of Shaun will come out. Therefore Warren will get done for it but she cannot cos shes dead.

Thats just what i think should happen though.