PDA

View Full Version : A Dog On The Loose...........

sbbb_beryl
05-10-2008, 14:28
Goooood Afternoon my lovelies and welcome to Big Gob!

Ive just had a lovely couple of days in the sun, sea and lots of hunky men aboard veritys yacht in st tropez. It was lovely to catch up with her without her ****** of a boyfriend. But ive come back to ole blighty and its pissing it down!! Why did I come back I ask ya..... should have stayed out there and found myself a rich man....

OH gawd talking of rich men, ive had to change my number after david hasseloff keep ringing me, he like a bleeding stalker darlings.... all night begging, yes the hoff was begging me, little old me to take him back, apparently his life is nothing without me..... well I told him, leathery old actors aint my style, been there done that and he can jump in his car and fook right off!

DON'T HASSEL THE BEZZA! :lol:

Oh ark at me taking over the show with my life story. On with show............

Ive managed to catch up, I mean a lot aint gone on really so not much to catch up on but I do have a couple of things!

I see claire and lisa arent really talking at the mo and why I admire claire for sticking to her guns I really really hope it dosent become like the mitch and pharrell situation where a soon as lisa in room claire walks out.... Please claire and lisa just try and get along for a little while.

Lisa asked to walk?? I never had her down as a quitter, Big Brother was too kind, he should ave kicked her as out as soon as she asked!! I hate all this walking into diary room and asking to leave fooking nonsense, if you wanna go just climb a wall or summin dont make a big thing of it for attention.

If I was in charge there would be no second chances, no sleeping on it you ask to go, your gone! Actually if I was in charge id have a ejecter seat stuck on the diary room chair just in case this was to happen and as soon as they uttered the word * puts on whiny voie* big bro i wana leave id push my button * makes pushing button action* and WOOOOOSHH off they go like a rocket into the sky!

Im just going to focus on lisa for a lot tof this show, mainly coz she was around more yesterday!
I was bored of her talk about arguments still, bloody let it go woman, I was a bit shocked when she told lucy , aaron and claire were gangin up on her.. I dont see they were just they didnt get on with her, is that a crime? And again making sure lucy was told that she wanted to leave,,,,, more attention for lisa please as if she hasnt had enough

Aaron has put pharrell in the dog house, which kinda shocked me I thought lisa would be in there but no he chose pharrell?? after the argments i dont undertsand that decision at all...... Who knows what the dog house has in store for pharrell but I hope its good, and messy and vile :lol: But then he is also head of house this week so how will that work??? who knows I guess time will tell!

Lisa decided to turn into a dog last night!

Im trying my hardest darling, biting my toungue not to say any thing bithy about lisa and dogs........trying........ biting..... trying...... biting...... trying..... oh to hell with it! LISAs a dog :rotfl: Shes a mutt a dirty old mutt........ rolling over and having her tummy tickled.......quick pass her a doogy treat or 500..... if I was her owner id have her put down....... quick muzzle the bitch.........

okkkkk thats out my system

Im gonna finish with a question about jess????? is she still in there?? and where the fook is mitch??
As aaron has gone im going to start,jess and mitch watch, they in there somewhere always together and its driving bez bonkers!! what is it with people not coming out the bedrroom! Why the fook was jess saved on friday????? if she not gonna bother being in there can we have housemates back who could be arsed!!!

Come on jess and mitch show yourselves

anyway feeling tired now darlings, have some sleep to catch up on

Tomorrow I am going to be LIVE, yes LIVE with aaron in the studio where he will be answering some serious questions about his time in house....

Catch ya later luvvies

MWAH

Siobhan
06-10-2008, 09:55
:lol::lol:You crack me up everytime.

I want more of these..............