PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Live - Eviction No. 4

Davina
03-10-2008, 21:09
They’re dropping like flies, tonight another one leaves!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9sF_24iJE

Davina
03-10-2008, 21:11
Welcome to Big Brother and to the 4th eviction of the series!

I don’t know about you, but I’m still getting over Jack’s shock eviction on Sunday night!

Jack’s eviction has sent ruptures through the house, and to make matters worse Tyler nominated Aaron and Jess for eviction, meaning they would face the public vote!

Call Big Brother what you like, but you can never call it boring!

You have you been voting all week for who you want to evict, and the poll has now been closed, it’s time for me to talk to the house…

Davina
03-10-2008, 21:16
There we have it! Aaron Is the fourth housemate to leave. Join me after 8 out of 10 Cats when I’ll quiz him on his time in the house, and what he really thinks of his housemates.

Davina
03-10-2008, 21:36
Tyler nominated, you voted and Big Brother has spoken - Aaron is coming out!!!

Davina
03-10-2008, 21:37
Welcome back to Big Brother, and the 4th eviction of the series!

All week you’ve been voting for who you want to evict from the Big Brother house and earlier on this evening Aaron was told that he would be 4th person to be evicted from the Big Brother house!

The week started with Jack being evicted and now it ends with Aaron being evicted too! I’m now going to talk to the house.

Davina
03-10-2008, 21:46
Aaron’s out!

Join me after the break when we talk one thing – Tyler!

Davina
03-10-2008, 21:50
Hello and welcome back to the studio, and welcome to Aaron!

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 21:51
*Waves at the crowd and kisses Davina still wearing Mouse ears*

Davina
03-10-2008, 21:51
How does it feel to be out of the house

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 21:54
Bit gutting i really enjoyed it in there but on the plus side i do get to see Maisie & Ashley again, and meet you again, looking very gorgeous tonight i must say Davs - can i call you Davs? :lol: seriously though it's nice knowing i don't have to live with Lisa and Pharrell no more :thumbsup:

Davina
03-10-2008, 21:55
Why thankyou Aaron. Looking great yourself with those ears :lol:

How did you feel to be up for nomination this week?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 21:59
It was a bit crap to be honest Mrs M, i was so ill last week and i felt that was alot of why i am here tonight but i just couldn't move without puking on people, as Claire found out so i just thought it best to stay in bed which obviously wasn't the best decision.

Davina
03-10-2008, 21:59
Did you feel Tyler was being fair by nominating you?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:01
Yes and no, I didn't plan to get ill, it wasn't my fault in the slightest but then to be fair i was in bed for 10 days so yes maybe he was right in that respect, anyone (and i said it myself) who can't make an effort does not deserve to be in a place like that

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:03
Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

What would you say was your best moment in the house?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:06
I bonded with quite a few of them at first.
Mitch
Lisa
Claire
Lucy
Jess

I think recent events (the fight with Lisa) showed me that i was closest to Claire though, she is a top bird, i really hope she gets my message.

Best moment - has to be the row with Lisa, she deserved nothing less

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:09
You did seem to disagree with Lisa a lot in the end.

What did you love and hate about being in the house?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:13
You did seem to disagree with Lisa a lot in the end.

What did you love and hate about being in the house?

Love - The people were fab (most of the time) i could be someone that i can't be when i am at home because of the kids, i didn't have the responsibility so i could get drunk and sing yellow submarine on the table and just not care you know?

Hate - Until the last week i didn't really hate anything, but i ended up hating how Pharrell and Lisa were just bitching the whole time about people (me alot of the time) then Lisa just trying to cover things up as a joke, as i said to her Davs, my sister had mates like that...i didn't like it then, i certainly don't like it now

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:14
Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:16
I regret deciding to stay in bed, it wasn't my fault but i think if i had to do it again i'd just drag myself out of my bed ill if i have to and just lounge on the sofa, least i can still talk to people that way

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:18
What advice would you give to anyone thinking of taking part next year?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:21
Try to be around the house as much as you can, or if there are people who are not around then remember there is probably a good reason for it, even if no one tells you there is :thumbsup:

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:21
So now that you’re out, who do you want to win

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:25
Claire all the way, i know people are going to be rooting for Pharrell but he is a prick to be honest, Claire is doing so well with that sex addiction of hers, she is so sweet, and so entertaining - that mess she made of the microwave with the eggs was class - she deserves to win so come on Soapboards, get Pharrell and Lisa out and make Claire win.

Having said that though if Claire doesn't then i'd like Lucy to, stupid Steve hurt her so bad, she needs something good from this and aren't her titties just fantastic lads? We have seen so much of them this week i was beginning to dream about them :eek: :angel:

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:26
:lol:

Before you go, we have on last think we want you to do for us. Now that you’ve been evicted, you are given the housemate’s hand grenade!

Basicially it’s your way of getting revenge on one housemate in the house!

This week’s grenade is to banish your chosen housemate to the Big Brother Dog House for a week! So the big question is? Who do you want to give it to!?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:33
That is a toughie, there are two people i hate enough to do it to - Pharrell and Lisa, but i think it is going to have to be Pharrell, never have liked him, and he has always accused me of being a fence sitter so yes Pharrell

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:34
Thanks for being such a great housemate, here are your best bits!

Aaron everyone!

So now you’ve heard Aaron speak out about their time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Aaron a few quick questions!

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:35
Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

Which parts of it did you find the hardest?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:39
I loved it didn't want to leave :lol:

I found it hard to keep up the persona, but i will explain that later :lol: and it was hard making Aaron fight with Pharrell, who ever is playing him is smarter than me and comes out with stuff i found it hard to come up with a reply to

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:40
What did you think of the public's reactions to your character?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:42
I think they had the right reactions for what was happening at the time, i think at times i went a little over the top with Aaron

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:43
What did you want to achieve by being in Big Brother?

Did you have a game plan to try and win?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:49
Didn't really want to achieve anything, just did it for a bit of fun really

No not at all, i changed the character of Aaron so much based on responses to him, if people were saying Aaron was boring doing one thing i would stop him doing it and have him do something different. I just went in there and did what i thought Aaron would do, i never for a second thought Aaron would win it so i wasn't going to go as far as having a game plan to make him win.

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:50
If you could do it again would you?

What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

SBBB_Aaron
03-10-2008, 22:54
Maybe yeah, maybe not to soon after this one but ask me again in a few months who knows :lol:

As Aaron said, try to be around as much as possible, i wasn't avaliable for 10 days, that wasn't my fault, and it wasn't Aaron's that he got "ill" either yet people don't seem to understand that, so yeah don't put your personas to sleep for 10 days :lol:

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:54
Thanks for your answers! Now it’s time for the big reveal…

Aaron was played by…......................

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:56
Xx-Vicky-xX

Thank you Xx-Vicky-xX for taking part in SBBB!

Davina
03-10-2008, 22:57
OMG the ex-housemate hand grenade’s get more evil by the week! I love it!

How will Pharrell react to the news that they’ll be spending the week in the Big Brother Dog House?

The only way to find out is watch live all week in the day forum. And as always the BBLB forums are there for you all to voice your opinions on SBBB3!

It’s goodbye from me for now, I’ll see you next Friday for the next eviction

di marco
04-10-2008, 01:23
well done vicky :) didnt think i was gonna be correct guessing it was you!

DaVeyWaVey
04-10-2008, 01:25
Well done Vicky! I didn't think you were playing Aaron, such a shame he's gone. I enjoyed his arguments with Lisa :(

Abi
04-10-2008, 03:32
Well done Vicky. I had an idea you were doing it, but i didn't guess that it was Aaron. You did awesome =)

Abbie
04-10-2008, 16:13
Wow well done vicky, I had know idea it was you, you were great :D

Chloe O'brien
05-10-2008, 16:11
Well done Vicky you were great in there.

Siobhan
06-10-2008, 10:50
:lol::lol:Well done Vicky, you big MUTT you!!!!!!!

I really had no clue.. you played him really well and so not like you at all!!