PDA

View Full Version : A Huge Mouth and Claire Crys..........

sbbb_beryl
03-10-2008, 14:08
Good afternoon sbbb fans and welcome to BIG GOB

* big gob music starts and beryl shakes her butt*

yes yes yes I am here again with another run down of yesterdays events in that madhouse.

Its started off pretty dead in there, housemates obviously tired from previous nights events. But slowly they surfaced one by one!

In a rare, rather excting move, pharrell showed up earlier than usual and actually stayed for the majority of the night! Im amazed to see him on my screen so much...for the second night in a row there was no sign of mitch! PLEASE dont tell me he has caught the sleep bug from aaron

Lisa shows up and starts another argument off, this time between her and claire

LISA:

evenin' all *takes off bikini and bombs into the pool with one tit hitting me in the face*

Oh dear oh dear... lisa luv when you get out of the house I suggest you shop somewhere for better bras, those boobs needs a lot more support!

Ill take ya shopping deary, * thrusts boobs up* these puppies are huge and still as pert as they were when I was 18 ;)

Ladies do not neglect your boobies, get a good fitting bra, theres nowt worse than boobs dragging by your ankles......

Lisa

claire... why on earth are you ignoring me?!

OH GOD ITS like a playground questions, I bet tonight theyll be pinky promising and chanting 'make friends make friends never never break friends....; oh dear!!:rolleyes:

so anyway the arguement!! it starts with the above statement, claire replied saying she chose to ignore her instead of stooping to her level

Lisa

we need to live in the same house claire so we need to atleast acknowledge each other ... such a shame your being so childish and wont put the argument behind us, it wasnt even a real argument it was a secret mission for big brother!! its so frustratin' to tell people this and then they dont actually believe me ... after all the times ive been there for you, especially when you were in jail

Urmm how can she call claire childish??? claire is choosing to ignore her and get on with her time in the house , its lisa droning on and on and on, if only she would shut her huge big trap!! I admire claire for not rising to it, what lisa said was bang out of order...she didnt like it when her weight was raised in a argument yet still she bought up claires rehab.......out of order!

and not a real argument..... why iist noone else knows abot this secret mission?? is lisa going mad in that house??? is she imagining things people say to her... I think she is QUICK GET THE MEN IN WHITE COATS

So anyway the argument started, then lisa apologised and then she started again, you dont apologise to someone and then turn around a act like a cow! Poor claire was upset and went to bed crying.... this just isnt like claire and im worried, I hope the house isnt breaking her...... she needs to stay strong for us women.... quick bb send jack back in to give her a cuddle

anyway I think im turning to serious today... I just cant bring myself to mock claires sadness..... its ok claire, take a look at theis week shopping theres a huge inflatable surprise you may just love!!! im not sure how big it is when fully inflated but im sure a girl like you can handle it!!

eviction night tonight :cheer:

aaron and DIMWITTED jess are up for eviction, im supposed to stay completely neurtal but for gods sake kick the dim one out!

Lines are still open ive got my phone on redial thats for sure!!

Oh an i decided to email steve about all this stuoid Steve loves me, Steve is supporting me, steve has a group of lia supporters crap and this is what he had to say

Hi beryl, your lucky i have replied, my eye is huge from last time we met and my jaw is aching too..you managed to knock a tooth out, thanks for that

With reference to lisa AS IF... i have not better things to do with my time than start a lisa fan club... i forgt i had even said that! so no if anything im telling people to get her out! None of those morons deserve to win i should have"

oh and im sending you the bill for my tooth you old cow...

Steve

:eek: :eek: Ill be balcking the other eyes next tim ei see, calling me an old cow, do i fooking look old to you.....

There you have it no he isnt drumming up support for lisa!!!

Right lovies ive gotta dash ive got a plane to catch! Im sunning myself this weekend in st tropez with verity...... but I will be here over weekend ( bloody contracts) to fill you in on all the latest events from that house

remember contact me with any thing you wanna chat about

loves ya oodles fans

mwah

Siobhan
03-10-2008, 14:16
I want more, I want more