PDA

View Full Version : The Big Showdown....and Lucy...... Naked........Again............

sbbb_beryl
01-10-2008, 13:16
well well well.....It seems to be a regular occurance now! Lucy has removed her clothes in the sbbb house again!

what once shocked me, does no more.... in fact im now nore shocked when lucy appear wearing clothes!!! :lol:

Last night thought it wasnt just Lucys boobies on parade... oh no another little soldier popped up to say hello!

A little soldier in the form of little aaron and let me tel you girls there is nothing small about it :lol: The girls loved every minute of teasing young aaron.... and aaron thought his luck was well and truly in when Lucy and claire started to get close to one another... unfortunately for him and all the other hundreds ( may be pushing that a bit hey :p ) of male soapboard readers Claire found it all to much and went off some time by herself! I was in the camera run at this point, with my mate roger teh camera man and well that girl has NO shame at all :lol: she didnt even cover herself up.... i nearly blushed!

Well no big real news at the mo..... apart from that. its good to see aaron up and about a bit more, although he and jess are up for eviction this week so he may not be around for much longer.... keep him in people. id rather watch him bounce around and flirt with girls than watch jess.... gawd i actually think watching her was more boring than watching aaron aslep in bed for a week!

So moving on this week I'm trying my hardest to catch up with some of the already evicted housemates

I caught up with alex on her deathbead lon sunday, the interview wasnt long this is what she said

BEZ: hellooo alex, how you feeling dear??

Alex: hmph..... urgh.... arhhhh.... BEEEEEEEPPPPP * DOCTORS RUSH IN AND START SHOCKING HER*

:lol: ok so no i didnt manage to actually catch up with alex, she is still ill and is refusing to talk to me :searchme: :searchme: dunno why!

I was supposed to be meeting up with Colette yesterday but at the last minute she phoned to say she was building a wall or something like that nd couldnt fit me into her busy schedule.... shes going to rota me in at some point :rolleyes: now i know how those fooking housemates felt

So last minute phonecalls from the producers and i managed to track down steve. after a lot of persusaion and a litle bit more dosh he agreed to chat to me........

and i'll be showing you that interview after a small break.......

Debs
01-10-2008, 13:59
Sorry about that Sbbb fans, had to grab myself a egg sarnie.... nice and smelly, took one into roger and have now stunk the camera place out :lol: still a way to a mans heart and all that

Now onto Steve, I tracked him down to a hotel yesterday where he was modelling underwear :sick: for some womans magazine :sick:

Don't buy it girls from what i saw it is not a nice look! all half toned and flabby and I really hope it was the cold, if not steve is a very unlucky boy * giggles*

So heres my interview with the pleb that calls himself steve

* beryl sits down on sun lounger, steve walks over to her, she dosent bother to get up, just looks at him with a beryl look of disgust*

* steve bends to kiss her cheek*

BERYL: Don't bother love.... im only here to interview you coz i have to be here.....

Steve: OH charming

Beryl: right rog... start filming i wanna get this **** over with.... what.... what da ya mean your already filming.... dont show it ok, i want people to think im always nice..... even to little turds....:D

Steve:... God what havethey sent me here, some lilly savage lookalike all boobs, hair, big teeth and no brain, just like some of the slapper in tha house! thought id escaped all that :rolleyes: Come on grandma get on with your questions.

* beryl sees red, steam coming out of her ears*

Steve.... why on earth.... oh fook this * gets up* this is for claire * tips him off his chair and gives him a hard kick* and this is for lucy * bends down and punches him hard on the nose*

Thats from us women everywwhere... you dont treat us like **** and get away with it young stevie.......* turns on heels and walks off* quickly phoning her boss to check she still has a job!!!!!!*

* BACK TO STUDIO*

so urm :o yeah, thats how my meeting with steve went :o I got in a bit of trouble from my boss but hey im still here!!! And god it felt sooooo good!

Tomorrow ill be back as will be spending the day with jack in good ole london town :thumbsup: Lets hope lots of good stuff happens in that house tonight for me to report back to ya

Later lovies.........

MWAH

Siobhan
01-10-2008, 14:02
Debs... You crack me up as Beryl... :lol:

I would love to appear on your show ahhahahaha

Debs
01-10-2008, 14:21
:lol: Thanks siobhan I wasnt gonna bother doing anymore as wasnt sure anyone was reading, but i cant help myself! and i was going to do a proper interview with steve but got bored of talking to myself :lol:

I just hope no one takes offence at what im saying about their characters, i really do love them all...... but as beryl i have to be a bit bitchy :lol:

Siobhan
01-10-2008, 14:55
I love them and you know yourself, people will take some offence to their character getting slagged off. I used to get upset when stuff was said about Beth... mmmmm Beth and Beryl, now there would be a funny combination :lol::lol::lol:

Perdita
01-10-2008, 15:02
It is all good fun and nobody should get upset, it is a game, afterall. I love it :lol: and would like you to keep going. :cheer:

Debs
01-10-2008, 15:06
oh god siobhan such a shame that wasnt the same year :lol: :lol:

Will keep going just for you two then :lol:

di marco
01-10-2008, 18:20
haha loved it that was so funny! :D i look forward to reading your threads, even though i dont normally reply to them

Kirsty :]
01-10-2008, 19:15
Hahaaa that had me in stitches!! :lol: