PDA

View Full Version : Lucy Lucy Lucy

sbbb_beryl
30-09-2008, 11:54
:eek:
* cut to beryl with shocked look on face*

Ello :D and welcome to big gob with me the biggest gob in the land BERYL

Today i want to talk about lucy, shock evictions, nasty steve and pharrell!

Lets start with news of fridays evictee Steve... Thank the lrod he has got out of there. What was his problemo?

Sooo the clingyness at the beginning was all a act and what he actually wanted was to climb into lucys bed and make himself some money.. RAT ALERT! I was shocked, yeah fooking shocked and it takes a lot to shock little ole me! What a vile little man, picking on the girls, notice he didnt pick on the men.... convenienly slipped away when the men came in the room........ Steve its not big to pick on the girls of the house :nono: and auntie beryl takes offence at that big time :nono:

Dont worry though girls coz I'm meeting upwith him this week to grill him and im gonna give him a taste of the ole beryl treatment and a good ole beryl beatdown....DONT MESS WITH US WOMEN!

oh and who can forget his revenge on claire....nominating the two men she liked in the house pharell and jack!!! POOR CLAIRE! and yep on sunday poor cockeny lad jack was cruelly evicted! Anyway now he out it means i can make him fall in love with me :lol: i love a bit of '****'ney *winks*.

So onto what ive been wanting to discuss all week

LUCY!

What the hell has happened to the old bore we were used to seeing!!!!!

shes become a drunken, stripping, flirting, gun toting ( pretend of course!) , boob flashing Floozy and i FOOKING love it.......

how much better is she to watch now... she could be my daughter, im so proud of her :thumbsup: Keep up the good work lucy.... get them out more, thats what god gave us these for * fondles her own huge boobs* and boy he gave me a load :lol: Keep boozing it up your better to watch when your peed out your head :lol:

and we finish today with a new segment for the show...

Aaron Watch

Hes still in that house somewhere, but where?

yep noone has seen or heard from aaron for almost a week now! Unless you ciunt sunday when he was dragged from his bed, painted with makeup and dressed in lucys clothes and still he didnt wake up.... Will he surface sooon or will he be evicted in a box?

Dont worry I'm here to keep to you all updated

I know hes in there somewhere....

Look out for my riveting interview with colette within the next few days, I'm just waiting for her to fit me into her tight Rota *yawns* and my explosive showdown with steve.... and ill be out and about in london with me ole mucker jack

so im busy busy busy and will report back toyou all soon

Loves ya all.......