PDA

View Full Version : did anyone notice...

*charlie*
07-03-2005, 17:26
that when the police found that baby box that mary alice's husband dumped, they said that there was an ADULT female's remains in the box? meaning, that although zack may well have killed dana his 'baby sister' when he was little, her remains weren't in the box????????!!!!! what does everyone think about that? anyone know what the box is about? * charlie *

soap_gal_
08-03-2005, 09:53
Apparently, I have heard that the woman in the box is called Deirdre and she is Zach's biological mother and he was called Dana. However, Deirdre could not look after him, so she gave him to the Youngs'. Then when Zach said that he saw Dana's blood, it was really Deirdre's blood because the Youngs' killed her when she came back to get Zach back. THIS MAY NOT BE TRUE THOUGH AND IT IS JUST A RUMOUR!!!

emseyd
08-03-2005, 15:09
i do that zach gets told be his dad that dana is alive but then we don't get to see his explanaton as to what happened to dana. the dead person could be deirdre and she as she is the person that mike is looking for. if deirdre is zach's mother then maybe mike is his father???? that would be very interesting.

soap_gal_
09-03-2005, 12:53
That would be very interesting indeed.

SoapRach
09-03-2005, 14:50
I was wondering, based on the fact that Zach does not remember all this and only started to remember it since his mother died, whether he's made assumptions that are wrong. Maybe he has just thought that Dana was his little sister, when in fact it was a nanny or something. The only thing I can't work out, whoever Dana is, why wouldn't the other women know her? If Mary Alice had been pregnant, or there had been a bbaby in the house, wouldn't her friends know? Unless of course mary alice had lived there longer than the others.

Emseyd - I also think that the body is the person Mike is looking for.

naomi
20-03-2005, 14:08
dana is zach, deidres his mum and mike is his dad but mie doesent no yet.

smu99nyc
06-04-2005, 14:30
I have a feeling that Zach is going to turn out to be Dana too, don't know why!

buttonnoon2004
07-04-2005, 10:51
What I don't understand is the fact that Dana surely is a girls name-so if Zach is Dana does that mean that Zach is really a girl? Its all very confusing!!

smu99nyc
07-04-2005, 11:27
Well, maybe Zach was born part male, part female and brought up as a girl, but then his parents decided to bring him up as a boy!

soap_gal_
07-04-2005, 11:59
This is my theory for the shock conclusion of desperate housewives.

Back in the past when Zach was a baby:
Dierdre was pregnant with Mike's child. She was hooked on something (some kind of drug) Mike killed the dealer who was supplying her and was caught trying to dispose of the drugs. (What a good person ) Dierdre's father (the guy with the cancer) sends her to a rehab clinic where she meets Angela/Mary Alice. Mary Alice is let off the program and Dierdre begs Mary Alice to take the child because she can't bear bringing him up in the rehab centre. Mary Alice accepts and takes the child home, naming him Zach.
She finds Paul again and they begin to start bringing up the child. However both work and Mary Alice hires her friend from the rehab centre without Paul knowing who she was. Her name is "Dana".
One night Dierdre returns demanding that Mary Alice gives back her son. Paul still thinks that Zach is his son. Mary Alice says that he is Paul's son and this girl is a complete nutcase.
Dierdre attacks them both with some weapon (perhaps a blender ) but as she is about to kill Mary Alice and Paul; Dana hits her on the head with some ornament with diamonds in it. She dies.
Mary Alice and Paul decide to cover up the body as long as Dana flees. She does.

Dana turns out to be felica Huber. (we have seen the looks Paul gives her as though he recognises her) and well Mike and her could have a big showdown.

samcando
08-04-2005, 23:08
Soap Gal - that is a truly fabulous theory :)

soap_gal_
09-04-2005, 18:10
Thanks a lot samcando. You sound as if you are a nice person.

emseyd
11-04-2005, 19:01
just found out that as we all thought zach is defo dana but the body in the toy box was not deirdre but a private investigator looking for something. perhaps dana perhaps deirdre??? who knows! but i do agree that deirdre was put in rehab and thats prob where she met angela/mary alice.