PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Live: Eviction No 3

Davina
28-09-2008, 20:12
As one housemate enters, another one leaves…anyone feel like a secret eviction?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9sF_24iJE

Davina
28-09-2008, 20:13
Welcome to a special edition of Big Brother!

Tonight Jack or Pharrell will be evicted from the Big Brother house, after Steve choose to put them up for a secret public poll on Friday night, as their ex-housemate hand grenade.

Housemates are compleltey unaware of this, and are too busy getting to know their newest housemate – gay modelling agent Tyler, who entered the house on Saturday night and became the new head of house. He’s already ruffled some housemates feathers as it was announced that he would be the only house to nominate this week.

Tyler will be making his nominations tomorrow, but before that, we have a secret eviction to take care of!

Since Friday, you have you been voting for who you want to evict, and the poll has now been closed, it’s time for me to talk to the house…

Davina
28-09-2008, 20:17
There we have it! Jack has been given the shock of his life and been given their marching orders!

Join me in half an hour, when I'll quiz Jack on his time in the house, and get their reaction on tonight’s shock eviction!

Davina
28-09-2008, 20:46
Revenge was sweet for Steve. Jack is coming out!!!

Davina
28-09-2008, 20:47
Welcome back to Big Brother, and the 3rd eviction of the series!

All week you’ve been voting for who you want to evict from the Big Brother house and earlier on this evening Jackwas shocked to be told that they would be the 3rd person to be evicted from the Big Brother house!

I still don’t think they’ve quite gotten over the shock, but even so, it’s time for them to leave. I’m now going to talk to the house.

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:03
Jack’s out! Join me after the break when I’ll be asking them what it’s like to be evicted without prior warning!

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:06
Hello and welcome back to the studio, and welcome to Jack!

Jack! How does it feel to be out of the house!? And to be kicked out in such a horrible fashion!? Poor little duck! :(

SBBB_Jack
28-09-2008, 21:09
alrite luv! no offence or anything but didnt wanna see your beautiful face for a while....

OH its pretty fecking ****e actually luv.... werent expecting it amd was aving such a good time...What was steves problem with me then ay?

I will be aving a few words with im soon i can tell ya

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:12
It's a shame really, you haven't been there as long as the rest, and you didn't even get a normal eviction!

Anyways, you're here now, so I can have my wicked way with you :D

Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house? You seemed pretty flirty with Lisa...then Claire...??? Did you like any of the ladies or is that just the kind of guy you are?

SBBB_Jack
28-09-2008, 21:17
It's a shame really, you haven't been there as long as the rest, and you didn't even get a normal eviction!

Anyways, you're here now, so I can have my wicked way with you :D

Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house? You seemed pretty flirty with Lisa...then Claire...??? Did you like any of the ladies or is that just the kind of guy you are?

* grabs her off chair and picks her up over shoulder, pretends to walk off with her*

* laughs and puts her down*

LATER LUV LATER.....
Yeah i know... although better to get it over with i guess rather than drag it out wondering if your staying or going.....

Has to be claire and lise.... Lise is tops a real laugh.. was stuck in jail with er and really got on with er, and she has a great pair of huge squeezable jugs :D :D great pillows i can tell ya:D

Claire is fab... sexy as hell aint she....

i feel i got on well with all them really.. just llaire and lise more than others and lucy, last couple of nights she has been great too

Of course i like a good ole flirt like any man.. and lisa was funto flirt with but claire... i dunno..... maybe i felt .... more ... * shuts up quick* anyways.... moving right along :lol:

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:21
Well Claire certainly seemed to like you! She seemed to take the news that you were going really badly! Poor Claire! :crying:

But on a more positive note, what would you say was your best moment in the house?

SBBB_Jack
28-09-2008, 21:26
Yeah, bless er ay.... she'll be ok, give it a day or two she'll ave forgotten me :lol:

Tyler can keep her company im sure :lol:

Aww cant wait to see er when she gets out

my best moment oh the fire :lol: putting the fire out:lol: i know i know i was naughty but gordon bennett the arguments iver who was too look after it got right on me wick... and then the jail that was fun..... I loved every minute of my timein there

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:27
Firegate! Yes, you were the cause of that! Naughty boy Jack! :lol: :D

Now obviously when your in the house you have your highs and your lows. What did you love and hate about being in the house?

SBBB_Jack
28-09-2008, 21:30
:lol: firegate :lol:

what was funny was it went out and rather than have a go at me about it and get pissy, one partiular person still went on and on about the faffin rota :lol:

loved the people.... some of the people... and when people around it was great. then fecking aaron breathed his germs on me and i got sick and didnt wake for a few days so missed loads..... that was a low, this is a feckin low being out before im, who is always ill.....

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:31
You seem to have enjoyed your time in the house!

Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

SBBB_Jack
28-09-2008, 21:34
Yeah was a top time luv, tops

I wouldnt change a thing, i'm me, Jack this is what ya get and if ya dont like it then feck ya.....

oh yeah actually if i had to do it all again maybe id have thrown steve on the fire instead........ ;:lol:

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:36
What advice would you give to anyone thinking of taking part next year?

SBBB_Jack
28-09-2008, 21:37
Do it, ave fun and just enjoy every moment you in there coz it can end at any fecking minute.... like it did for me

and dont trust people 100%

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:38
It's such a shame you had to leave Jack, the public and your housemates both loved you!

So now that you’re out, who do you want to win?

SBBB_Jack
28-09-2008, 21:40
well to the public then * looks at camaera* when you see steve in the street throw something hard or rottten at steve... tell them its from jack *winks*

Thats a toughie luv... coz they all deserve to win.... but CLAIRE... yeah claire to win...

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:43
Thank you Jack, you were an AMAZING housemate. Here are your best bits :D

Jack everybody! :clap: :clap: :clap:

SBBB_Jack
28-09-2008, 21:44
Cheers Davina * kisses on cheek*

nice to meet ya, even more gorge in real life luv....

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:45
Once again, it's down for me to tell you all that Jack was played by Debs! She took on the persona last minute when Perdita had computer/internet troubles.

With no preparation Debs went in there and did a cracking job! I can't say how much I owe her!!! You did amazing hun, thanks!

Davina
28-09-2008, 21:45
So there we have, three housemates evicted, and by Friday another will be joining them. Who will be up for eviction depends on en-Tyler-ly on Tyler (see what I did there?)

Watch live tomorrow tonight when Tyler nominates, and housemates are told who will be up for eviction this week!

As always the forums are there for you to air your opinions, and keep up the guessing game of what member is what housemate!

I’ll see you 8:30pm Friday night for another eviction!!!

Debs
28-09-2008, 21:48
cheers bry

Now i can concentrate on helping you with those updates I been neglecting :lol:

Abbie
28-09-2008, 22:56
wow :eek: well done debs! You played jack as well as nasty steve!

Perdita
29-09-2008, 08:20
Thank you for doing a brilliant job, much better than I would have done if I had been able to carry on. Well done. :clap: :thumbsup:

Siobhan
29-09-2008, 10:11
Well done debs. So was it you or Perdita who put the fire out :lol:

Jack was a great character...

Debs
29-09-2008, 10:52
me :lol: although after i posted i thought oh heck, brys gonna kill me :lol: but had to be done

Siobhan
29-09-2008, 11:01
me :lol: although after i posted i thought oh heck, brys gonna kill me :lol: but had to be done

That was funny as hell. So you were in the jail too! Jack was funny.... How did you manage doing 2 of them and Steve wasn't easy to play. He was fighting all the time.. Mr Nasty... I thought that would have been more bry's cup of tea..hahahahha

Debs
29-09-2008, 11:29
well i kinda didnt! when steve became nasty jack wasnt around as i couldnt be bothered to log in as both so jack became ill and reappaeared once steve had gone :lol: And was nice to play him nasty, next to jacks niceness.

Im just glad to be back posting as me tbh, trying to make jack sound cokney ws blooming hard!

Siobhan
29-09-2008, 11:31
well i kinda didnt! when steve became nasty jack wasnt around as i couldnt be bothered to log in as both so jack became ill and reappaeared once steve had gone :lol: And was nice to play him nasty, next to jacks niceness.

Im just glad to be back posting as me tbh, trying to make jack sound cokney ws blooming hard!

You know, i never twigged that at all that Jack and steve were not in the room together.. :rotfl: So are you also playing Aaron and Lucy, they are never in the room together :lol:

Debs
29-09-2008, 11:32
:lol: no i can definately say im not playing lucy and aaron, Im not playing any more people :lol:

Chloe O'brien
29-09-2008, 12:53
Debs we all know that it's just you and Bryan doing a two-man show in the house.

Siobhan
29-09-2008, 12:58
Debs we all know that it's just you and Bryan doing a two-man show in the house.

I am convinced of it now :lol: they made Abi a mole and Kim was going to be kick out first.. now they have the house to themselves

Debs
29-09-2008, 12:59
:lol: we'll do anything for those amazon vouchers :lol:

Kirsty :]
29-09-2008, 17:00
Woahhh well done Debs! You're a bit of a super SBBB player! You did really well juggling 2 characters, 2 strong characters at that too!! :cheer: