PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Live: Eviction No2

Davina
26-09-2008, 18:59
Tonight, in the words of Queen “Another One Bites The Dust”…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9sF_24iJE

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:02
Welcome to Big Brother and to the 2nd eviction of the series!

It’s been another eventful week in the house, with housemates going head to head in a game of Tetris to become head of house, and writing their autobiographies for this week’s shopping task!

And of course poor old Lisa, who has been told she's to receivie cold showers and basic rations until further notice! I wonder what ex-housemate hand grenade will be an offer this evening?

Before we find that out though, we need to throw out another housemate!

You have you been voting all week for who you want to evict, and the poll has now been closed, it’s time for me to talk to the house…

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:09
So Steve's out! Join me after the break when I grill him on his time in the house!

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:14
Hello and welcome back to the studio, and welcome to Steve!

How does it feel to be out of the house?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:16
Davina, bloody brillaint darling, i couldnt stand to be in there with those bitches any longer, moaning and all PMT arghh

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:18
Okay the big question, why the sudden change of heart from mr nice guy to mr nasty? And which Steve is the real Steve? What’s your take on the events of the past week?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:21
i wouldnt say im a nie guy OR nasty guy davina, im just steve. At first you know i went in and thought these people are great and then as the days wear on you think OH for gods sake please get these wankers away from me.. do you know what i mean?

after a while id had enough and just flipped, i think aaron puking on claire made me realise what a stupid little tart she was and id had enough

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:23
But poor Lucy! You were pretty nasty to her! I was hoping for the next Big Brother romance, you were so sweet together! Please tell you wasn't using her!?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:26
:rolleyes:
But poor Lucy! You were pretty nasty to her! I was hoping for the next Big Brother romance, you were so sweet together! Please tell you wasn't using her!?

:rolleyes: WHATEVER poor lucy, poor me having to pretend to like the bint! I can act sweet when i want to darling.

I went in there to make some money and what better way than to have a 'romance' :rolleyes: So i thought yeah ill pick an easy looking girl, make her think i was into her, shag her in the house and hey presto money money money, keep it going and id have ok, heat etc all at my feet, i could have been rich rich rich

and i nearly got there too but miss tight knickers suddenly got worried what her father would think :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:28
Shame on you Steve! Anyways, How did you feel to be up for nomination this week? Who did you think nominated you?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:31
Shame on you Steve! Anyways, How did you feel to be up for nomination this week? Who did you think nominated you?

I wont pretend tobe ashamed those last few days were great fun with that lot!

felt great, all the bloes in there were pissy woosys all ill and feeble and pathetic and i couldnt stand to be locked up in there with the moany cows that are left.

all of them probably and i bet that hey all said i was clingy with lucy and not around that much :rolleyes: pathetic saddoes

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:32
Let’s look at who nominated you!:

Claire

I vote for Steve and Aaron for the same reason, have not seen either of them for days and there is no interaction from them within the group.

Jack
steve.... i think he is still .. but again not someone who seems to ever be around when i am, and when he was arounf for the small amount if time ive seen im, he was stung to lucy like glue!

Jess

Going to have to be Steve, i haven't really spoken to him properly like i have the others, and he is never up and about. So sorry, but yeh Steve.

Lisa

Steve: He aint been around for ages and hasnt really joined in the fun. He always attaches himself to Lucy all the time and i feel he hasnt integrated with the group and he needs to a lot more if he wants to stay in.

What are your reactions to that?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:34
well not that many then.

still pathetic, why wasnt fooking aaron up for eviction he never around either

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:36
Maybe becuase he didn't start arguments. There's being true to yourself, and then there's being nasty.

It's clear the last few days were filled with a lot of arguments, but who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:37
none of them, i couldnt be bothered to bond with any of them, hated them all

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:38
And you wonder why you're out...

What would you say was your best moment in the house?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:41
i couldnt care less i'm out, now time to party party party

well the best moment was claire being puked on by aaron, nd arguing with lucy and claire, brightened up the week

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:42
What did you love and hate about being in the house?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:43
loved lurking around and eavesdropping on conversation, amazing things you can hear.

hated the boredom and the fact that none of the blokes are around

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:44
Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:45
no bloody way, id do exactly the same

never have regrets in life....

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:46
What advice would you give to anyone thinking of taking part next year?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:48
do it, and be yourself.

nothing worse than going in and pretending to be someone your not like some of them in there

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:48
So now that you’re out, who do you want to win?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 19:53
none of them *******s really, chuck them all out and ship some newbies in

if i had to choose one of them i would sat LISa

Davina
26-09-2008, 19:54
Before you go, we have on last think we want you to do for us. Now that you’ve been evicted, you are given the housemate’s hand grenade! Basicially it’s your way of getting revenge on one housemate in the house!

This week’s grenade is to choose two housemates to face a public vote for eviction this weekend. Whoever the public votes for, will be evicted on Sunday evening. So the big question is? Who do you want to give it to!?

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 20:00
ummm

jack his cockney accent is driving me mad and pharrell the rest can stay in there and fester

Davina
26-09-2008, 20:01
Thanks very much Steve, here are your best bits...

Steve everybody :clap: :clap: :clap:

SBBB_Steve
26-09-2008, 20:02
thanks davina, its been an experience

Davina
26-09-2008, 20:03
Now I need to explain to you all why we wont be interviewing the meber behind Steve. Abigail started off as Steve before going to uni, then asked Bryan to take over for a while until she got her net sorted. The nice Steve who was flirting with Lucy and being moody over Mole night was all Bryan. Then Abigail thought she would be back, but her internet didn't allowe her to get on so Debs played nasty Steve for the past few days!

Davina
26-09-2008, 20:04
So there you have it! Jack and Pharrell will be going head to head in a secret public poll! The housemates are completely unaware of this, and will have the shock of their lives on Sunday night when I announce the results and evict either Jack or Pharrell.

The poll will be opened shortly and you will have until 8pm Sunday night to vote for who you want to evict!

And if this twist wasn’t enough for you all, then worry not! As before one housemate leaves on Monday, another one will be joining them tomorrow.

Who you ask? Well that would be telling, but let’s just say that their presence will be felt this week in the Big Brother house!

Watch live tomorrow night to see your new housemate enter the Big Brother house!

And join me Sunday night at 8pm for the next eviction!

Until then, goodnight!

Debs
26-09-2008, 20:06
Now I need to explain to you all why we wont be interviewing the meber behind Steve. Abigail started off as Steve before going to uni, then asked Bryan to take over for a while until she got her net sorted. The nice Steve who was flirting with Lucy and being moody over Mole night was all Bryan. Then Abigail thought she would be back, but her internet didn't allowe her to get on so Debs played nasty Steve for the past few days!

and what fun playing nasty steve was :thumbsup: :lol:

Abbie
27-09-2008, 12:07
Well, well done to Abigail byran and debs :lol: you made steve a very interesting character

.:SpIcYsPy:.
27-09-2008, 17:34
Wow 3 charcters palying Steve! :lol: Well done to you three! :D x

Siobhan
29-09-2008, 09:12
Oh hang on. 2 evictions. I am only catching up now.....

and debs played nasty steve!! that was cool. I love him as mr nasty...
How did you manage with 2 people and baby on the way... poor love, you must be knackered....