PDA

View Full Version : disney world florida

chance
07-03-2005, 17:01
best holiday ive ever been on and any where else i go now will never compare,people think its just for yr kids but its just as magical for adults as well,il never forget it and hope to go there this year again!

Meh
07-03-2005, 17:04
Any photos? Thinking of taking my nephews to Eurodisney.

What kind of rides were there? I assume it beats Alton Towers and Blackpool hands down!

Ella.
07-03-2005, 18:51
I went last year and thought it was quite good, we went in November so it was a bit quieter. We also went to Seaworld and thought parts of it were really good, other parts a bit disappointing. Didnt get to go to Universal, spent too much time shopping!! :p

Jade
07-03-2005, 19:52
I went for the first too weeks of Jan it was amazing there is so much more to Florida than Disney though ie City Walk, Universal and Old Town.

The shops are also amazing especially Florida Mall and the Outlets!

Some of the beaches are stunning and comperable to the Carribean!!! :)

Ella.
07-03-2005, 20:06
Yes thats true, there is so much to do its impossible to fit it all in! I loved the Florida Mall, the prices over there are ridiculous compared to here!

We are hoping to go back this year, would like to go to Gatorland +Discovery Cove but might try Daytona/Clearwater area this time, for the beaches.

Jade
07-03-2005, 20:10
Went to Deytona for a day it was cool, full of Harley Davidsons. Coco beaach is worth a look as well. Zacs at fifth ave outlet is worth going in full of designer clothes at mad prices.

I now resent buying clothes over hear!!!

Ella.
07-03-2005, 20:16
Yes I know what you mean, I didnt buy any clothes for ages after getting back, I was disgusted at how expensive everything over here is, its ridiculous how much more money we pay!

Jade
07-03-2005, 20:24
And Petrol - We hired a car and it was amazing how cheap it was to get around - I guess thats because we Brits are more environmentally friendley than they are though

chance
07-03-2005, 21:52
oh god yeah i know theres so much more to it then disney,we went to sea world and universal too and i must say they were excellent too.all the clothes,trainers etc are dead cheap,so if you go take loads of £££££.all the rides were great and not just the rides but the things where they show you how films are made,stunts etc like indiana jones one,anyone go to that?

Jade
07-03-2005, 22:01
Yes spent far too much money but we also went on a cruise to the Bahalmas which was amazing!!!!!!! Oh dear I want to go back must start saving again!!!

chance
07-03-2005, 22:05
i know it does make you feel a bit like that doesnt it,kinda depresses me talking about it because i want to go back there right now! ;)

Jade
07-03-2005, 22:10
Yea it does. This cold weather doesnt help much either

Torrie
18-03-2005, 14:06
I'd love to go to Florida now as the last time I was there I was only a little kid and really didn't appreciate the shopping and all that - what a waste, lol! It did make the Disney thing so magical though, but I'm sure I'd still love it now. Even though it was years ago, I can remember it all so clearly. The big parade at night was unbelievable and I loved all the rides - couldn't get anyone to brave Space Mountain with me though, lol! I'd love to go back.