PDA

View Full Version : Wow..... What a week!

sbbb_beryl
24-09-2008, 15:03
Wowsers y'all, what a week in the SBBB house hey.

Its been such a hive of activity i dont know where to start, people round every day, creating drama blah blah blah

WHO AM I TRYING TO KID!

I had more fun watching verity and lucipher slober all over each other last year BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :sick: ( LOVES YA THOUGH VER!)

so quick run down on what has been going on

BIG NEWS!!

sooooo citing, you just have to read on.....

you will not bloody believe what i have to tell you....

*dramatic pause, a few shock expressions from beryl*

ok ok ok i'll tell ya

the big news in the house is that...

AARON IS SICK!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i know, i know shocking aint it my loveys........ 18 days in the house and aaron has been fooking sick for all of them!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE BOY

hes just a walking ( just about ) talking ( we have him heard talk right???) bag of disgusting germ ridden virus!!

why is here still there i ask?? and has anyone actually checked he aint carked it in the night!

Sooo yesterday he actually did something fun! yes he puked his little guts up on Claire..... :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry it gave me the biggest belly laugh so far this series! the image of claire being puke don by aaron just made me giggle, of course i know it is gross etc etc but come on you have to admit its funny! i replayed that little scene over and over and over and each time it makes me laugh!

so little claire is in jail and of course the saucy little minx is naked. GO ON CLAIRE GET EM OUT FOR THE LADS! One thing im surprised at though is that Jack who never can resist a pair of tits is not out their just drololing at them, so unlike him..... maybe aaron infected him too...

Sooo last week i said the romance was boring :thumbsdow well the love seems to have died now, steve has gone somewhere? God knows where and lucy is without him, THANK GOD, THEY WERE DULL TO WATCH. can you imagine how dull their little romance would have been

i thought jess and mitch may get it on but nothing......

and claire and lisa?? do i see a fight for jack in the future, who knows, who gives a flying fig... all i wanna see is those 3 in the jail together getting it on and seeing how big brother censors that!!!!!!

So my little loveies, ill be back again soon... leave me some messages here and ill get back to ya and im gonna try and get colette (yawns) in the studio soon, see what she really thinks of those housemates and will ask the questions you all wanna hear, so any question for colette( yawns) please lemme know!

See ya later losers

Over and out.............................