PDA

View Full Version : Views on Ian Osbourne

Johnny Allen
27-05-2005, 09:54
Well yesterday was the first time that we got to meet Ian Osbourne(Tasha's Father) I just wondered what you all thought of him.
I quite liked him, he may be rich and full of himself but there was something about him that I liked. He and Irene certainly had alot of chemistry. Although I dont think he is a man to be messed with, could be an interesting character in the future. And strangely I found him good looking, is that normal?

Siobhan
27-05-2005, 10:40
I don't think he is going to be a permanent fixture in H&W... there did seem to be chemistry between himself and Irene.. maybe a future relationship there?????

luna_lovegood
27-05-2005, 16:01
I don't think he is going to be a permanent fixture in H&W... there did seem to be chemistry between himself and Irene.. maybe a future relationship there?????

I hope not! He gives me the creeps :eek:

Emmak2005
28-05-2005, 17:01
I hope not! He gives me the creeps :eek:
I agree. I mean he must have to be some kind of psycho to be bugging Irene's and Josie houses. W E I R D O

Babe14
29-05-2005, 09:44
I didn't like the midnight shadow on his top lip, if he got rid of that then he would be good looking. There is defo romance brewing here between Ian and Irene. I can just picture Irene as lady of the manner. This really would be a case of from rags to riches.

I'm loving Home and Away at the mo and it's great that Sally and Flynn are involved in this storyline and Kane's.