PDA

View Full Version : A return to Walford (fanfic)

bexdatrex
27-05-2005, 09:03
This is another story I've decided to write, but I'm still carrying on 'Friendship should last forever'!!!
Hope you like this, tell me your comments and if I should carry it on or not.

Part 1

It had been a long time, almost a year, yet it felt like a day. Everything was the same, the Vic still stood in the corner of the square, Arthur's bench was still there, the smell even smelled the same.
She got out the cab, her delicate feet strapped in bright pink diamonte' heels, followed by long, sexy, low slung jeans with a glittery belt. A pink low- cut gypsy top with of course her diamond pink heart necklace. Her lips were a rosy pinky glossy colour, her skin a mocha brown and her hair, long, flowing and a gorgeous, glossy chestnut brown.
She grinned, looking around the square, what a great place to bring a new life.
She then reached into the cab and unstrapped the small bundle. Her hair was a fine light blonde colour, hardly there. Her tiny hands and feet matched the colour of her Mum. Her bright eyes were the colour of her Dads.
"Let's go find him shall we baby?" She smiled, picking up her luggage.

Harmanizing
27-05-2005, 15:46
YES! Please carry on, I can't wait to see what happens next.

bexdatrex
27-05-2005, 17:06
Part 2

She frowned as she looked around the Vic. Where was he? Why wasn't he at the bar? Who were half these people? Perhaps things had changed after all.
She clucthed her baby tight to her chest, smiling at the people staring at her. The baby started crying.
"Shhh" She breatched, rocking her tiny bundle. She walked up to the bar, struggling with the bags.
"Well well well! Look who it is!" Chrissy smiled.
"Hey" She replied back. "Um, where's Alfie and Spencer?"
"Oh, they don't work here anymore hun, I run the Vic now" Chrissy smiled again, not believing what she was seeing, the girl had changed so much, and a baby! This was something.
Just then Zoe walked in with Sam, they'd just come back from shopping. Zoe walked over to the bar and she looked around. She spotted her. Her mouth dropped open. She then gave an enormous grin.

"Hey Zo, bin long hasn't it"

Layne
27-05-2005, 17:13
This is great please post more! who is it?

Torrie
27-05-2005, 17:50
Looking forward to finding out who it is! :)

melonb
27-05-2005, 18:22
ooo its kat isnt it! ooo i want more please! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

bexdatrex
27-05-2005, 18:34
Nope it ain't Kat!

angelwings
27-05-2005, 18:41
this is great more asap. love emma.

bexdatrex
27-05-2005, 18:53
Part 3

"Oh My God!!!!" Zoe exclaimed, walking over to her. "Oh, my god, oh my god, oh my.."
"God?"
"Yes! You look so.....so different, and you have a baby!!??"
"Yep, name's Jasmine, wanna hold her?"
"She's, she's yours right?"
"Yes, corse! Though I can't find him, he don't live ere' any more does he?"
"You mean...you mean that the father of this baby is"
"Got it in one Zo!"

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 19:42
it's Sharon... please let it be Sharon...

bexdatrex
28-05-2005, 11:51
Part 4

"I can't believe it, you haven't written in so long, I fort you'd forgotten or summink"
"Forget bout' you, pull the other one, nah I just wanted to forget about here for a bit, focus on having Jasmine and all that...and now, well...I fink he should know he's a Dad don't you?.....He's gonna hate me Zo, after everyfink that went on, then I just ditched him, oh what a mess"
"Well, I got some more news for ya"
"What?"
"He ain't here anymore, he left ages ago"
"What!? But I need to see him, I want him to see Jasmine! I want him to know about her, she needs him, even if I don't"

Angeldelight
28-05-2005, 13:01
is it Kelly?... she want to see Spencer??

Layne
28-05-2005, 15:13
Great but who is it, aw now i no how you all feel about my script not knowing wwho the mystery man is! All be revealed soon!
more please!
Layne
x x x

Rach33
28-05-2005, 15:30
it's Kelly isn't it with Spencer's baby am i right this is brill can't wait to find out moreeeeeeeee

Tamzi
28-05-2005, 16:32
This is fab. Bet its kelly. more more more
xxx

crumpet
28-05-2005, 17:14
yeah more!

bexdatrex
28-05-2005, 17:51
Part 5

"He left ages ago babe, Alfie will know where he is"
"And is Alfie here?" She asked, becoming upset that it had all been a wasted journey.
"Yeah, yeah he is, he lives in number 41, want to go there now?"
"No, not yet, let's go to yours, I've got so much to tell you!"
"I'll bet, come on then"
Zoe linked arms with her, he best friend, her closet friend, her Kelly Taylor.

Layne
28-05-2005, 17:57
aaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwww, you guys were right it is Kelly and Zoe!!
great more soon please
Layne
x xx x

di marco
30-05-2005, 11:39
great! :D just read it all and its brill! :) more soon please, cant wait