PDA

View Full Version : Make The Effort Guys!

Bryan
23-09-2008, 13:01
Sorry, but I feel the need for a little rant!

Everytime we suggest that we do a SBBB, the whole boards seem to be in support of it. It's taken a lot of time and effort for me and Debs to arrange this and get it under way.

On week one two members saw fit to just not take part without telling us, and now as the weeks have gone on more and more members just aren't bothering without telling us, and others post about 5 posts a day if we're lucky.

And as for in the BBLB forum not a single person is posting, well a couple, but these people at the end of the day are the ones taking part!!! Which is an absoultue joke! Everyone was up for it, and now no one can be bothered.

It's a use it or loose it situation here. Me and Debs are prepared to put the time and effort in if all of you lot are, if no one can be bothered than neither can we!

Sorry, but this kind of thing just upsets me!

P.S: Thank you to the few members who are making a massize effort to take part in this, I really do appreciate what you've been doing!!!

Siobhan
23-09-2008, 13:13
Bry I am trying. I am reading daily but there is nothing much to report. I think a £30 voucher for winner and £20 for any of us post should have been enough to raise interest.
I appreciate the effort you and debs have put it.

Jojo
23-09-2008, 14:48
I can only apologise for having not been able to read and be online as much, but have been in hospital of late and haven't managed to get online as much as I used to.

However, having been in previous SBBB, I so know what its like for you guys to be arranging all of this and for others to not bother posting, whilst having a couple that put everything they can into it.

I only hope that those taking part will start posting more as a sign of appreciation.

Perdita
23-09-2008, 16:59
I have also had internet problems and can't always spend too much time on here when I am at work, sadly :lol: It is my first experience of SBBB and must say that I like it a lot and appreciate your efforts. :clap:

StarsOfCCTV
24-09-2008, 01:17
Sorry for not posting on sbbb. :( I've been reading some of the threads on days but there's so much to keep track of...I'm getting so stressed out with college I just can't concentrate on anything apart from worrying about the work. Can't seem to wind down these days. Rubbish excuse I know.

I appreciate all the effort it's taken.

Sorry.

di marco
24-09-2008, 13:00
im sorry for not taking part as much as i would have liked to, ive been really busy and been on hols and just havent had the time to read all the threads everyday. i have been trying to keep up to date with the updates you have been doing (which im very grateful for!) so have been a bit restricted to what i can comment on without reading the whole "house" threads. hopefully by next week if i dont have many lectures or too much work ill be able to catch up properly and so will be able to comment more. i do appreciate though how much time and effort you and debs must have put into this

di marco
24-09-2008, 13:01
I think a £30 voucher for winner and £20 for any of us post should have been enough to raise interest.

i thought that would encourage a lot of people to comment a lot in here too

Chloe O'brien
25-09-2008, 13:20
My excuse is that I have been so busy at work. I haven't been on here as much as I used to be for weeks, mainly because the college had change it's register system and it wasn't working properly. Surprise Surprise that technology for you. Ideally I used to have all registers for my department created in the summer when Lecturers are on holiday instead I'm still trying to dig my way through all the timetables six weeks into the term.