PDA

View Full Version : Eviction Poll 2

Bryan
23-09-2008, 12:25
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbjess.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbpharral.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbsteve.jpg

The Big Brother house has spoken:

Jess, Pharrell & Steve all face eviction from the Big Brother house this week.

Who goes? You decide!

The poll closes at 8pm Friday!

Bryan
23-09-2008, 12:30
Aaron

First nomination is for Pharrell, he’s just being such an idiot to so many people and I don’t see the need for it.

Second nomination is for Jess, out of all the housemates left I don’t feel like she has much to add to house. I mean I like her, don’t get me wrong, but she’s a bit…boring?

Claire

I vote for Steve and Aaron for the same reason, have not seen either of them for days and there is no interaction from them within the group.

Jack
Lucy.... i dunno i just dont seem to gel with er big bruv.... ummm she hasnt been around much when i am, that could be why

and steve.... i think he is still .. but again not someone who seems to ever be around when i am, and when he was arounf for the small amount if time ive seen im, he was stung to lucy like glue!

Jess

Going to have to be Steve, i haven't really spoken to him properly like i have the others, and he is never up and about. So sorry, but yeh Steve.
Oh **** sorry! Urm, ah uhm, i'm going to say Lisa, i love the girl i think shes great and a good laugh, but i get the feeling she doesn't seem to like me - but im sure this nomination won't affect her standing in the house anyway! So sorry lise!

Lisa

Jess: She is borin'! .. i just can't seem to talk to her about anythin' and i aint really clicked with her since she's been 'ere .. i want a fun house and she doesn't mind joinin' in the fun but she doesn't add much to the house and she isn't very vocal and that is what makes her very borin' for me!

Steve: He aint been around for ages and hasnt really joined in the fun. He always attaches himself to Lucy all the time and i feel he hasnt integrated with the group and he needs to a lot more if he wants to stay in.

Lucy

Ok....my first nomination is Pharrell. Im so sorry, I do think I get on with him, but thats thing, I think i get on with him....sometimes I dont know how to react to him and it feels like he wants to start an argument, some of the things he says is really harsh!

Big brother I have no idea who to nominate second!
Erm..... Im gonna say Jack....I feel really lame though, Im only doing this cos I dont know him as well as the others and from what Ive seen he loves boobs and all that. Its pathetic I know.... but thats all I have I get on with everyone else and talk to them more and have fun.

Mitch

pharrell - hate him, needs to grow up a little and look in the mirror!

lisa - i like her a lot, but she seems to be hating me at the moment, and being "subtle" about it, don't want to put up with that.

Pharrell

my first nomination is for Aaron. my reason because he had a go at me last week of the campfire task, he was moaning that he had to sit for 4 hours watching the fire all alone, that aint my fault big bro. i didnt ask him to sit there without help. all he does in the house is moan, moan moan. he needs to lighten up big bro and stop giving us his sob stories.

my second nomination is for Jess. she's a sweet little girl big bro but man she's a bright as a blackout, she is so nice and sweet to everyone but all she does is play strip games with mitch, they can stop it now big bro i think all SB viewers have seen her t^ts. come on big bro whats wrong with the chicks in ere. 4 hot chicks an not a cat fight in sight, they're lying if they all like each other.

Steve

As Steve didn't nominate, he had one nomination point added to his name.

Bryan
25-09-2008, 12:34
keep your votes coming in guys!!!

Bryan
26-09-2008, 13:41
votes will be closing earlier today - 7pm