PDA

View Full Version : revenge of the sith

Bad Wolf
27-05-2005, 09:48
i saw this last night and thought it was brilliant, although it did start to resemble a computer game in bits (some bits didn't look "real") and the fight at the end between annakin and obi wan went on a tad too long, but all together, i totally got in to it and really enjoyed it, and i'm not really in to the star wars thing (i haven't seen all of the originals) my boyf who is a star wars nut came out disapointed (can't really remember why, i switch off when he stars moaning about stuff)

definatley worth a look even if your not a huge fan

what did you lot thnk of it?

Meh
27-05-2005, 10:09
Not seen it yt, but I've heard its better than the the other two. will be taking my nephews to watch it this week.

daisy38
27-05-2005, 10:12
I won't be seeing it at all! It don't appeal to me one little bit! I've not seen any of them! :D

Behemoth
27-05-2005, 12:29
I'm going to watch it the second my exams are over! I love Star Wars!

di marco
28-05-2005, 18:41
I won't be seeing it at all! It don't appeal to me one little bit! I've not seen any of them! :D

100% agree daisy. i havent seen any of them either, they just look so boring!

chocolate
31-05-2005, 21:58
i so have to watch that i loved the second one!! im gonna watch it as a break from revising for exams

Meh
02-06-2005, 12:18
I saw it last night. The first two were a disappointment, but this one really made up for it. Much more darker and with a lot more action. I'm going to dig out Star Wars IV tonight and watch that tonight - feeling nostalgic!

Johnny Allen
05-06-2005, 15:55
Two Words: Bloody Awesome

willow
05-06-2005, 16:36
i saw it last night it was fantastic!!!

one thing made me laugh though, as we were walking out we over heard two people talking about the film they thought the ending was predictable!!! what do you expect!! it is a prequel so you know what is going to happen!!!