PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Live: Eviction No1

Davina
19-09-2008, 21:32
10 housemates – that house is only big enough for 9 of them! Time for eviction anyone?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9sF_24iJE

Davina
19-09-2008, 21:33
Hello, and welcome to Big Brother!

We are now a week into the competition and what a week it has been!
Housemates have already had a mole in their ranks, been sent to jail and failed their first weekly task!

And to make matters worse they’ve all faced eviction this week!

And to make matters worse one of them will be leaving the house tonight!

You have you been voting all week for who you want to evict, and the poll has now been closed, it’s time for me to talk to the house…

Davina
19-09-2008, 21:35
There we have it! Colette is the first housemate to face the chop! Join me after 8 out of 10 Cats when I’ll quiz Colette on her time in the house!

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:03
It’s the one thing all housemates never want to be – the first evictee! Colette is coming out!!!

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:03
Welcome back to Big Brother, and the first eviction of the series!

All week you’ve been voting for who you want to evict from the Big Brother house and earlier on this evening Colette was told that they would be 1st person to be evicted from the Big Brother house!

So it’s game over for Colette, I’m now going to talk to the house...

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:07
Colette’s out! Join me after the break when I’ll be asking them how it really feels to be the first out!

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:10
Hello and welcome back to the studio, and welcome to Colette!

How does it feel to be out of the house?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 22:14
erm, bad in a way, its a well known fact that no one wants to be first out. i kind of expected it though, pharrell really got on my nerves after the first couple of days and we had a lot of arguments but a lot of the other housemates really liked him and were on his side because of that. i guess the public were the same

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:16
How do you feel to be the most unpopular of the eight housemates put up for nomination? To be evicted in such a big group vote must be hard!

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 22:20
thats been the hard thing about it. pharrell among others had arguments with quite a lot of the housemates, but it seemed that after one argument with pharrell because of the way he spoke about being depressed, i was public enemy number 1. it made me isolated from the rest of the house in a way

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:20
Why do you feel you were evicted by the public?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 22:26
pharrell seemed to be the most entertaining in the view of the other housemates and the public must have agreed with this. lisa has been quite amusing at times, along with jack. the public dont want to be watching boring housemates after all, i dont think i was anywhere near as entertaining as any of the others. i think pharrell will have quite a lot of fans outside the house as well as in it and if so then they wouldnt have liked me arguing with him

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:26
What are your takes on the arguments in the house? You always seemed to be at the centre of them!

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 22:32
some of it i thought was quite strange. i happen to say stuff like that maybe big brother was going to give us some tokens as it has been known, as had the jail before lisa and jack were in, and it seemed to turn into an argument. everyone seemed to take sides which turned the arguments into more of a big thing. it seemed some of them had nothing better to do than pick a fight because they didnt agree with me

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:32
Who do you feel you bonded with the most in the house?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 22:35
none of them really, as you said i just seemed to be at the centre of the arguments! if i had to pick someone then probably aaron, i think i spoke to him more than any of the others and there was a point when he seemed to agree with what i said when arguing with pharrell

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:37
What would you say was your best moment in the house?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 22:40
probably when we were having the fight with various foods and stuff, and i threw apple sauce and other things and there was flower all over the place by the end of it. some of them said i needed to lighten up a bit! probably nearer all of them actually

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:40
What did you love and hate about being in the house?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 22:45
it was really nice meeting them all and some of the time the conversations just got so random. its amazing how far a joke about a mole hole can go because there was one mole in the house. i hated the fact that it was like a game of dominoes in a way, once i had one argument i had loads and once i didnt see eye to eye with pharrell i didnt seem to see eye to eye with many of them very often. its surprising how a personality can make someone so dominating in that house

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:46
Do you have any regrets? If you went back in again, would you do anything differently?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 22:53
not pick an argument with someone that a lot of the housemates seem to like. being awake more would have been good! the mole hole thing was directed at me a lot because of that. id try harder to keep my temper in check. i cant stand fame seeking wannabees and i think there were elements of that in quite a lot of them from time to time. a few days keeping my temper with what pharrell was saying was a pretty pathetic attempt at that. i would try not to let my business success affect me in the house either, ive been so used to working my very hardest and constantly worrying about things in order to get where i am that i was almost too regimented. i was so determined to succeed with the shopping task that it annoyed every housemate in there

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:53
So now that you’re out, who do you want to win?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 22:58
lisa or jack, its a very hard one to call. jacks not been in as long as the rest of them but hes had a massive impact since hes been there. they were like a dream team in that jail, full of entertainment for the public. lisas been a very good head of house too

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:58
Thanks for being such a great housemate, here are your best bits!

Colette everyone!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Davina
19-09-2008, 22:59
So now you’ve heard Colette speak out about their time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Colette a few quick questions!

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 23:04
Yeah, it was an experience. Not so good when your housemate ends up that unpopular by the end of the time in the house, but it was good fun. The food fight particularly was quite a laugh and some of the housemates should seriously take up a career as a comedian. I could never think up any lines like that!

Davina
19-09-2008, 23:05
Which parts of it did you find the hardest? And what parts of it did you enjoy the most?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 23:11
Guessing the mole was hard. I would go from thinking one housemate, then think another and by the Sunday when it was time to identify the mole I didn't have a clue and just had to guess!

I enjoyed arguing for a bit, but then it seemed that that was all I did. I'll have to say the food fight again, it was funny what we were all picking up and throwing at each other. The first night was quite good too.

Davina
19-09-2008, 23:13
Did you have a game plan to try and win?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 23:14
I didn't think I'd get anywhere near the final and it turns out I was right. I just went in because I thought it'd be a fun thing to do. I did try not to sound like myself because I knew that there's always a 'Who's Who?' thread.

Davina
19-09-2008, 23:15
If you could do it again would you? What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 23:30
I might, it would depend how much time I had to do it.

Don't do SBBB when you have a lot of work to be doing, because you need to be on quite a lot to really bond with any of the other housemates. Just play the part and try to have fun with it. Don't just read the persona through once and then leave it, you need to think about what you can do to come across as them. Colette was a bossy character so I suggested that Lisa go and ask Big Brother something and got obsessed with the rota, insisting that other housemates sign up and do their bit instead of appearing at random times. She also hoped that that didn't come across in the house, so I was quiet for a while. Try to be on later at night; I think I missed all of the parties because I couldn't stay on, there were a lot of housemates with hangovers at some points!

Davina
19-09-2008, 23:31
Before you go, we have on last think we want you to do for us.

Now that you’ve been evicted, you are given the housemate’s hand grenade!

Basicially it’s your way of getting revenge on one housemate in the house!

This week’s grenade is basic rations and cold showers for the housemate you choose!

So the big question is? Who do you want to give it to!?

SBBB_Colette
19-09-2008, 23:38
Davina that's a hard one! I fell out with pretty much all of them at one point or another. Erm, purely because I think it would be entertaining I'll have to go with Lisa. Lets how she screams her titties off at that! :lol: Suggesting that £1 be spent on cheap ear plugs was not very nice, Colette only wanted to succeed in passing the task!

Davina
19-09-2008, 23:39
Thanks for your answers! Now it’s time for the big reveal…

Colette was played by….

Kim!

Thank you Kim for taking part in SBBB! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Davina
19-09-2008, 23:40
Now if you want to ask any questions to Kim/Coletteabout their time in the house then we'll be setting up a thread shortly, for Kim/Colette to answer in their lesuire!

Davina
19-09-2008, 23:41
OMG don’t you just love this ex housemate hand-grenade twist!? Colette is out, and they’ve decided that they want Lisa to pay the price for their crimes!

Watch tomorrow to see Lisa told that they’ll be receiving cold showers and basic rations all week!

You can watch the action from the house 24-7 in the house forum, and can air your views in the BBLB forum!

Join me next Friday at 8:30pm for the next eviction!!!

Siobhan
22-09-2008, 11:14
Well done Kim.. had an idea it was you.

di marco
24-09-2008, 12:31
well done kim :)