PDA

View Full Version : Stacey Slater (Lacey Turner)

Pages : [1] 2 3

crazygirl
04-03-2005, 14:00
does anyone know if stacey has been mugged because she sounded and looked very convincing last night

Meh
04-03-2005, 14:02
As far as I'm aware she's lying about it.

diesel
04-03-2005, 15:12
but apparently it will all come out when she realises how far she has to keep up the lies

di marco
04-03-2005, 15:52
shes lying cos she has to bribe lucy to keep quiet from telling the truth about it

Katy
04-03-2005, 16:43
in inside soap it said that charlie and yolande feel sorry for her but Mo doesnt seem to convinved. I think shes made it up Kat xxx

adbjcs
16-03-2005, 21:15
who here likes stacey. im not talking about fancying her i mean liking her character. i find her funny at times but sometimes i dont like her. what do you think?

chance
17-03-2005, 10:00
cant stand her,hope shes next for the chop,shes just a poor mans janine.

Behemoth
17-03-2005, 10:30
I like her, even though it is blatently obvious that she is a replacement for Janine. I hope she gets some decent storylines soon.

adbjcs
17-03-2005, 17:40
i didnt really know janine well enough to compare. ive only really started watching ee this last year or so. i saw her kill barry then get took away for lauras murder. i dont think stacey is capable of murder. (or is she?)

Toxic
17-03-2005, 18:36
I think she's great :)

badactor
17-03-2005, 21:35
I think she's one of the better charactors, and the actress that plays her, has real talent.

crazygirl
17-03-2005, 21:40
she is a good actress

Torrie
17-03-2005, 21:44
I can't stand her - she's one of those two-dimensional characters that I just can't really warm to, even as a bitchy character. Janine was fab, but Stacey is nowhere near that league and the storylines which should have generated some sympathy for her didn't really do enough. It sounded good on paper, but it just doesn't seem to have worked out as well on screen.

badactor
17-03-2005, 21:53
Yes janine was a excellent charactor, but remember people thought the same about her at first, to understand and to be more sympathetic to the stacey charactor look at her childhood and her appalling mother...

I repeat the kid that plays her has a lot of potential, in a lot of the scenes she's in she acts the socks off actors a lot older than herself.

Shes too good for eastenders..

Runs for cover. :rolleyes:

Torrie
17-03-2005, 22:21
The issue of her childhood does arouse sympathy - in theory, but I don't think it really did the job on screen. I know it explains why she's desperate for attention, but when she gets it, she throws in back in everyone's faces. Her bitchyness is out of proportion to her motives, if you know what I mean. Acting-wise, she's by no means the worse, but I don't think she's particularly outstanding either.

crazygirl
17-03-2005, 22:35
she has had a bad childhood and just wants a proper family thats why she gets so jelous of zoe, she just needs some love and stability in her life

Torrie
17-03-2005, 22:40
I know that's what we're supposed to think but it doesn't come across well though - it seems that she wants Charlie (softy that he is) to spoil her and treat her like a princess. If she wanted a proper family, she'd make more of an effort to get on with Zoe and the rest of them too - then instead of just one person, she'd have loads. The Slaters look out for each other and even for their girls exes, particularly Garry and Alfie and Stacey could be part of that if she tried. Zoe didn't make it easy for her, but Stacey did do some pretty bitchy things. And Lucy can't understand why she seems to hate her now - she only wanted to be her friend but Stacey had to push her away too. And Yolande has been really good to her, but she nicks money off her and, although she seemed to feel bad about it, there wasn't much sign of remorse when she was initially caught out.

littlemo
17-03-2005, 22:46
she has had a bad childhood and just wants a proper family thats why she gets so jelous of zoe, she just needs some love and stability in her life

I agree that Stacey just wants to be part of the family. I'm glad the whole fake mugging came to an end tonight, it had gone on long enough. I was glad Charlie wasn't too tough on Stacey, I know she behaved badly but he seemed to understand how she was feeling tonight, and have sympathy for her.

I think the fact that Stacey admitted she had done wrong tonight mean't she did have some conscience. She stood there and took the blame, rather than making Lucy out to be a liar.

Debs
18-03-2005, 09:16
I really like stacey. she is a very good actress. i think they bought her in as a replacement for janine but she will never be as good as her.

booboo
18-03-2005, 12:56
I agree with you too. The young actress who plays Stacey (I think her name is Lacey something) is a real find. I don't like the character - but the actress plays her part really well. You could imagine a little minx like that in real life (in fact one of my son's school mates is VERY like her!) What does anyone else think? Is she a keeper? ;)

Torrie
18-03-2005, 13:37
It was reported in one of the papers or mags (sorry, can't remember which one) that Lacey is unhappy at EE because she doesn't like playing a bitchy character and doesn't want people to think she's actually like that in real life. Don't know if it's true or not, but maybe she has gotten grief from some people who can't tell the difference in the actress and the character. Could cause problems for her career though if the actress herself is having trouble separating work from reality.

Debs
18-03-2005, 14:15
when i heard they were bringing in anew slater i thought oh know what are they doing but i think they have done really well. she fits into the family perfectly!! she is definaletly a keeper.

Soozee
18-03-2005, 17:04
I really like stacey. she is a very good actress. i think they bought her in as a replacement for janine but she will never be as good as her.
I like her, she s one of the better younger characters with a bit of personality. I don't see why everyone keeps referring to her as a replacment for Janine, she's imilar to janine when janine was her age but that would have been about ten years before she left the show. she's nothing like the janine that everyone remembers. Or not that i remember anyway.
Stacey has her own character. I don't think she wants to be part of the slater family. She just wants to be centre of attention and spoilt and given a free hand by Charlie. Getting out of going to school being one of them. i think she'd only have been allowed to leave school at 16 after easter in the school year that she was 16 but then as she'd have come from a different area and school thats how she's got away with it and disappeared from the system. She's much better suited in the shop and creating havoc with the Mickey and stirring it up with Lucy.

.:SpIcYsPy:.
19-03-2005, 11:31
Shes a duplicate of Janine but younger but just doing naughty childish stuff

19-03-2005, 11:32
I think she even looks like her!

Leon Bilson
20-03-2005, 18:22
In a few weeks minx Stacey Slater is mugged for real by the Walford mugger. Will her cries fall on deaf ears?

Leon :thumbsup:

*JSW*
20-03-2005, 18:39
Hi leon, welcome to the boards!

Do you have a source for this spoiler?

di marco
20-03-2005, 19:21
if this does happen, i doubt anyone will believe her after she faked the last mugging

Leon Bilson
20-03-2005, 19:28
Hey,

My source is one of the newspapers out today, I can't remember which one sorry.

Freds
20-03-2005, 19:37
No ones going to beleive her

hayley
20-03-2005, 20:05
i thought this might happen!!!

chance
20-03-2005, 20:10
i havent read that but that he comes on to her in the cab office after plying her with drink and shes too drunk too fend him off but jonny allen comes to her rescue,this is what does happen for sure so i cant imagine her gettin mugged as well as that....

Soaps King
20-03-2005, 20:42
Leon Bilson, It was in News Of The World.

Johnny Allan intervines, And scares the mugger away.

littlemo
20-03-2005, 22:09
That's good of Johnny. He's a father now, I suppose he's just doing what he would expect anyone else to do for Ruby.

Leon Bilson
21-03-2005, 11:15
Are you sure that Johnny makes it in time? :searchme:

Sorry if I made a mistake :nono: , but I was close to the truth :bow: .

tina_freeze89
21-03-2005, 14:40
Is it just me or does anybody else not really give a damn who the walford mugger is...the whole storylie is a complete disaster....im sure it does happen all over the place but is it really necessary in a soap like eastenders? quite frankly I think they should have bigger fish to fry

21-03-2005, 15:26
She should read dat fabel where the boy cries wolf lol. Serves her right!!

dddMac1
21-03-2005, 15:27
some how i don't think Anyone will believe her she has lied once to often unless there is any witneses to back her story

Angeldelight
21-03-2005, 16:48
i feel really sorry for Stacey as she is only doing these things for attention and NO-ONE has been bothered to talk to her about them or WHY she is doing it. Someone needs to stand back and take a look at the situation and maybe they will see that all she needs to stop is someone to ask WHY STACEY WHY??????

true.moon
21-03-2005, 17:51
johnny sees her and helps her

Eastenders_4ev@
21-03-2005, 17:54
some how i don't think Anyone will believe her she has lied once to often unless there is any witneses to back her story

johnny saves her so johnny witnesses it so, that will prove to everyone stacey isnt lieing

true.moon
21-03-2005, 17:55
are you kind of new eastenders 4eva

Katy
21-03-2005, 18:25
sounds good

Trinity
21-03-2005, 18:38
Is Stacey going to do a 'Home and Away' where evil minx is totally changed by the love of a good family? Or is Johnny going to 'own; her like he used to 'own' Pat??

the_watts_rule
22-03-2005, 11:04
serves her right

Frankie
22-03-2005, 12:15
I think she is doing it for attention because a week or so ago Little Mo was paying her attetion and she was alright but like when everyone was being nice to everyone else when she was trying to talk and no one listened she got in a mood!
I quite like the fact that she now ha a friend her own age and doesn't have to keep having to hang around with Lucy Beale :rotfl:

Frankie
22-03-2005, 12:16
Isn't the mugger Daryl, Julies friend that Robbed the Minuet Mart last year :hmm:

dddMac1
22-03-2005, 13:33
johnny saves her so johnny witnesses it so, that will prove to everyone stacey isnt lieing

hope Johnny Allen does help her as you say he does

chance
25-03-2005, 20:58
why is ee letting stacey become the main character? she has been in it non stop the last two or three weeks,more than that prob and is boring me to death.shes just some slly boring teenage girl and ashe should be next for the chop! big yawn once again at tonights ee.

*JSW*
25-03-2005, 21:16
Well i'm going to have to disagree Chance!

I really didn't like Stacey when she first arrived. I thought she was awful but now she has become one of my favourite characters. As a character she has really developed she's been ignored her entire life and just looks for attention.

Lacey Turner's acting skills have really come on as well. One of LB's good decisions!

Rach33
25-03-2005, 21:20
I also have to disagree Stacey is a very mixed up teenager with real issues and Lacey Turner is fab as her I really enjoy watching her on screen MORE STACEY PLEASE

sarah21
25-03-2005, 22:42
Well i'm going to have to disagree Chance!

I really didn't like Stacey when she first arrived. I thought she was awful but now she has become one of my favourite characters. As a character she has really developed she's been ignored her entire life and just looks for attention.

Lacey Turner's acting skills have really come on as well. One of LB's good decisions!

I have to agree with you there. I didn't like her at first either but she is definitely growing on me. She is such a sad little character, desperate for people to notice her and she has learnt to do that by being gobby and causing trouble. But, she just wants to belong and have a family that loves her. I did think she was a poor imitation of Janine, but I don't think she has the evil streak in her that Janine did, at least not yet...

Also, I love her one liners and above all her Princess Zoe comments. :lol:

true.moon
25-03-2005, 22:44
i think stacey is a fab character she is funny and cheeky

Alisha
25-03-2005, 22:58

Ditto to that!

As for Stacey -her character has lots of potential and may well be a central character. She has alot of depth and I always knew that there was more to her than the front she has persistantly put on. The scenes between her and her mother were brilliant and I'm liking her relationship with Ruby aswell as her desperatle plea for her families acceptance and approval. Lacey is a great actress and portrays Stacey really well. She has had more focus over the past few weeks but thats eastenders for you. They tend to do it in chuncks. Since Den's death we had non stop Chrissie/Zoe/Sam with the same dialouge. (yawn!). I think her latest screen time is more to do with the introduction of Ruby and developeing Stacey's character in the process aswell exploreing the new Allens.

I feel there is more to Stacey than her bitchy nature but ee need to enravel that. For most of her stay in the square for the past 6 months it's the usual catty/bitchy comments but there have been some developement there but ee divluge further into it.

Alisha
25-03-2005, 22:59

Ditto to that!

As for Stacey -her character has lots of potential and may well be a central character. She has alot of depth and I always knew that there was more to her than the front she has persistantly put on. The scenes between her and her mother were brilliant and I'm liking her relationship with Ruby aswell as her desperatle plea for her families acceptance and approval. Lacey is a great actress and portrays Stacey really well. She has had more focus over the past few weeks but thats eastenders for you. They tend to do it in chuncks. Since Den's death we had non stop Chrissie/Zoe/Sam with the same dialouge. (yawn!). I think her latest screen time is more to do with the introduction of Ruby and developeing Stacey's character in the process aswell exploreing the new Allens.

I feel there is more to Stacey than her bitchy nature but ee need to enravel that. For most of her stay in the square for the past 6 months it's the usual catty/bitchy comments but there have been some developement there but ee divulge further into it.

Alisha
25-03-2005, 22:59
I'm likeing Stacey -she should stay :)

*JSW*
25-03-2005, 23:01
I'm likeing Stacey -she should stay :)
I second that http://www.coolclarity.com/forums/html/emoticons/cheer.gif

true.moon
25-03-2005, 23:02
i third it

Alisha
25-03-2005, 23:04
Oops....I must have posted more than once! :nono:

I think we should learn more about her family. We know that her dad is dead but her relationship with her mother has potential.

true.moon
25-03-2005, 23:05
yeah that might be a good storyline

*JSW*
25-03-2005, 23:06
Depth is something hard to find in EE at the mo and potential in characters even harder, I could go on to see bigger and better things from Stacey in a few years given the chance!

adbjcs
25-03-2005, 23:16
i like stacey. she is cute. also lacey is a good actress.

true.moon
25-03-2005, 23:17
hi yeah i agree she is so funny when she is horrible and livens up the square

Katy
26-03-2005, 11:22
She was good last night when she was fighting with the millers

Toxic
26-03-2005, 16:54
I love Stacey :D

Rach33
26-03-2005, 17:21
If we had more Stacey and less the miller's I'd be happy I think Lacey Turner plays Stacey well she may be a gobby cow but that's only because that's how she can get attention or they wouldn't bother at all with her

adbjcs
26-03-2005, 19:52
me too! she is very sexy! (good actress too!)

Katy
27-03-2005, 13:00
Shes great. origionally she went for the part of a miller i read in a soap magazine a while back. I'm glad she didnt get the part as i think the character of stacey is great.

chance
27-03-2005, 14:33
your all mad! :wall:

Rach33
27-03-2005, 15:53
Why becasue we like a character

*JSW*
27-03-2005, 15:56
your all mad! :wall:
No Chance your mad! :rotfl:

Eastenders_4ev@
27-03-2005, 17:10
I think stacey is a great character she livens everything up, the friendship with ruby is cool too. I think it will be good when Kat comes back because stacey is a bit like her she cheeky and bitchy. Cant wait.

lacey is a great actress too!!!

K@T!E

Katy
27-03-2005, 17:20
Laceys great isnt she. I think i like stacey so much is because shes really gobby. Staceys a great actress as well shes got a lot of front

chance
27-03-2005, 20:04
she is just another character like janine! janine could just about pull it off but stacey? she is in every episode without fail and every other scene,boring character,sorry to have a opinion that differs but you lot carry on worshipping! :bow:

crazygirl
27-03-2005, 20:50
chance thinks were all mad because were sad having a thread about stacey

chance
27-03-2005, 21:18
um no......... iwas the one that started the thread off......... :hmm:

*JSW*
27-03-2005, 21:19
:rofl: So you were Chance!

Rach33
28-03-2005, 20:54
Every character goes in the spotlight everynow and again soon she won't be in it for weeks and yeah maybe she is like Janine in a way but she's her own character as well

adbjcs
10-04-2005, 22:30
is stacey pretty or not? personally i think she is nice sometimes but not always. what you think?

West Ham Tom
11-04-2005, 08:44
She is fit...

Rain_
11-04-2005, 09:13
I think she's had it rough and gets ingored a lot so she does the things she does to get a reaction. She's probably a really nice girl if she learned to put her brain into gear before her gob and her actions accelerate

*Roxy*
11-04-2005, 10:08
I think she's had it rough and gets ingored a lot so she does the things she does to get a reaction. She's probably a really nice girl if she learned to put her brain into gear before her gob and her actions accelerate

yeah i agree

west_ham_rule
11-04-2005, 16:33
west ham tom is right and he supports west ham which is even beta

West Ham Tom
11-04-2005, 17:17
Cheers mate, she is well fit...

Toxic
11-04-2005, 18:46
Yup shes pretty.

Rain_
11-04-2005, 18:52
smoked ham rules !!!!!!!

adbjcs
11-04-2005, 19:02
yes she is. ive decided.

11-04-2005, 19:58
smoked ham rules !!!!!!!
Joker!! Yes shes ok when she smiles and when she is on her nice side.

true.moon
11-04-2005, 20:33
yes i think she is

west_ham_rule
12-04-2005, 16:49
smoked ham rules !!!!!!!

very funny

Treacle
07-08-2005, 16:48
This is doing the rounds what do you think?

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 18:10
How would she do that? Pretend she was with her the night of the murder?

sarahwelford
07-08-2005, 18:14
yex she would have to lie.
Cause it was the opening of the club and stacey was there and saw chrissie and sam pulling zoe and stacey went over to make sure she was alright.
Zoe told stacey she was going bak and staying at sams

Treacle
07-08-2005, 18:36
Stacey could say that Zoe stayed with her :)

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 18:38
Yes, in the house watching a dvd.

Jade
07-08-2005, 18:48
Its feasible, although Stacy is not that keen on Zoe, but she loves anything thats against the grain.

BlackKat
07-08-2005, 19:01
I suppose it's possible -- Sam tells the police the true story, Stacey gives Zoe an alibi which would make Sam's story less credible, especially if they already suspect her...

I think if Kat convinced Stacey to do it, she would -- probably push her into it with the usual 'for the family' crap, lol. And I think Stacey does want to be part of the family despite her usual front, so, yeah, I could see this happening.

Dr. Tangliss
07-08-2005, 19:06
Its feasible, although Stacy is not that keen on Zoe, but she loves anything thats against the grain.

True, so she may not want to defend her. Then again, the Slater's are all about 'family'

Jade
07-08-2005, 19:06
Exactly!

Treacle
07-08-2005, 19:44
I get where you're coming from judejude but this is the bigger picture isn't it? Stacey and Zoe don't get on but at the end of the day that's just petty stuff and this is more important :)

callummc
07-08-2005, 21:18
why would the police beleive stacy,whe shes already liad about being robbed

Jade
07-08-2005, 21:19
Yea but they wouldnt dismiss it straight away.

Jade
07-08-2005, 21:21
I get where you're coming from judejude but this is the bigger picture isn't it? Stacey and Zoe don't get on but at the end of the day that's just petty stuff and this is more important :)

Also I'm thinking that if Kat and Stacy become close, she may well do it for Kat.

Kim
07-08-2005, 22:48
She may do, I think she could sence that something was bothering Zoe and it wouldn't take Stacey long to work out that Sam and Chrissie forced Zoe into it after what she saw in the club that night.

If she did do it I think that she would be doing it for the family and not for Zoe.

Treacle
08-08-2005, 01:47
why would the police beleive stacy,whe shes already liad about being robbed
The police don't know that she lied about the mugging :)

08-08-2005, 07:39
This sounds like a great storyline with alot of twists!!

Abi
08-08-2005, 07:47
I'm going to get really confused with this story lol

Treacle
08-08-2005, 11:13
I'm going to get really confused with this story lolIt's not that confusing :)

Layne
08-08-2005, 11:27
Urm i don't think that stacey would provide zoe with an alibi, well she mnight if Kat convinced her too, but what is Stacey gonna think :'why is she providing Zoe an alibbi has she done something wrong?!?!?'

I can't wait to see if Zie even gets involved, because if Sam goes down for it and Chrissie doesn't get balmed then why would zoe get brought in to it!

Kim
08-08-2005, 11:35
Michelle Ryan isn't coming back. She may have filmed secret scenes before she left in May but I doubt it.

If Zoe were to be involved I think this would happen.

Eastenders_4ev@
08-08-2005, 17:41
i thinks he might have filmed secret scences like sharon but i dunno lol

~*~Leanne~*~
08-08-2005, 19:33
this would be cool as zoe would probably like stacey so would the rest of the family

Cornishbabe
08-08-2005, 19:44
also family sticks together so maybe she doesnt want zoe to go down

Treacle
08-08-2005, 19:46
Urm i don't think that stacey would provide zoe with an alibi, well she mnight if Kat convinced her too, but what is Stacey gonna think :'why is she providing Zoe an alibbi has she done something wrong?!?!?'

I can't wait to see if Zie even gets involved, because if Sam goes down for it and Chrissie doesn't get balmed then why would zoe get brought in to it!Maybe Stacey will know Zoe is guilty but will give her an alibi because she's family :searchme:

Layne
08-08-2005, 20:48
Maybe Stacey will know Zoe is guilty but will give her an alibi because she's family :searchme:

yeh possibly

Jade
08-08-2005, 20:54
Also if Stacy does give Zoe an alibi then Zoe doesnt need to make an appearance so it may fit well.

Flozza
08-08-2005, 22:10
yea and it ties in with what it said on the webcam i cant remmebr it excatly somethinglike:
Kat: She's a slater, were good at keeping secrets
LittleMO: and telling lies

tammyy2j
09-08-2005, 14:37
There is no mention of Zoe returning which she would need to or else Sam and Chrissie are not going to mention her involvement.

Jade
09-08-2005, 20:19
There is no mention of Zoe returning which she would need to or else Sam and Chrissie are not going to mention her involvement.

Exactly, which is why its feasible that stacy does give Zoe an allibi

Joanne
11-08-2005, 18:27
Didn't Sharon see Zoe in the pub that night though with Chrissie and Sam after they had left the nightclub?

Bad Wolf
11-08-2005, 18:30
could very probably be true, kat might mastermind somthing

Kim
12-08-2005, 09:15
Didn't Sharon see Zoe in the pub that night though with Chrissie and Sam after they had left the nightclub?
Yes, but with the story that Sam was the last to see Den alive and Kat getting Stacey to give Zoe an alibi, Zoe would be off the hook.

Treacle
12-08-2005, 09:21
Sam could be off the hook too if she wasn't so stupid enough to agree to go along with her being the last one to see him.

Dr. Tangliss
12-08-2005, 09:33
I know, poor Sam.

Kim
12-08-2005, 10:12
Sam could be off the hook too if she wasn't so stupid enough to agree to go along with her being the last one to see him.

She only goes along with the story because Chrissie reassures her that it's to take the spotlight off the Vic, If only Sam wasn't so bothered about the Vic...

Treacle
12-08-2005, 10:15
She only goes along with the story because Chrissie reassures her that it's to take the spotlight off the Vic, If only Sam wasn't so bothered about the Vic...Sam can still come up with an alibi though Minty and Billy would be happy to say she was with them :)

Dr. Tangliss
12-08-2005, 10:17
She only goes along with the story because Chrissie reassures her that it's to take the spotlight off the Vic, If only Sam wasn't so bothered about the Vic...

What is it with that pub? So many people want to own it.

Kim
12-08-2005, 10:21
Sam can still come up with an alibi though Minty and Billy would be happy to say she was with them :)

Not once she has said that she was the last to see Den and her fingerprints are all over the doorstop.

Treacle
12-08-2005, 10:24
Not once she has said that she was the last to see Den and her fingerprints are all over the doorstop.Just because she says she saw him last it doesn't mean she killed him :)

Plus she hardly touched the doorstop it's more likely Chrissie or Zoe's fingerprints would be allover it :)

Dr. Tangliss
12-08-2005, 10:25
Chrissie was the last person to touch it

Kim
12-08-2005, 10:29
Its more likely but Soaplife says that Sam's fingerprints are all over it, so i guess we can safely say that this storyline is going to be unrealistic.

If Sam says that she was the last to see Den and then he turns up dead in Walford what are the police supposed to think?

Kim
12-08-2005, 10:32
Chrissie was the last person to touch it
Yes, but Pauline would surely tell the police that she left the doorstop in the Vic one night and then Chrissie brought it back to her, so that would explain Chrissie's fingerprints being on the doorstop.

Dr. Tangliss
12-08-2005, 10:36
Fair enough.

Layne
12-08-2005, 13:02
The new press office spoilers say somet about stacey and a alibi!

JustJodi
12-08-2005, 13:11
Fair enough.

tANG CONGRATULATIONS FOR GOING PINK:cheer: :cheer: :moonie:

Bad Wolf
12-08-2005, 13:15
moving back to spoilers

JustJodi
12-08-2005, 13:18
The new press office spoilers say somet about stacey and a alibi!

Isn't Kat the one trying to get Stacey to be Zoes alibi.. ??? Gonna cost Kat alot of moola given Stacey and Zoe never really got along ...

Jade
12-08-2005, 13:20
Reckon that will be good, we need to see more of stacy!!

i_luv_dennis
12-08-2005, 13:33
sounds good

Kim
12-08-2005, 13:35
Isn't Kat the one trying to get Stacey to be Zoes alibi.. ??? Gonna cost Kat alot of moola given Stacey and Zoe never really got along ...

Yes, Kat is the one that gets Stacey to be Zoe's alibi.

JustJodi
12-08-2005, 13:42
Yes, Kat is the one that gets Stacey to be Zoe's alibi.

Gonna cost Kat a pretty penny...Stacey may be "family" but she doen't work cheap :moonie:

Kim
12-08-2005, 13:47
It cost Kat £20 to get Stacey to take Nana Moon for a walk in the park, so god only knows how much this is going to cost her.

i_luv_dennis
12-08-2005, 13:48
i no yeh bout 50

JustJodi
12-08-2005, 13:55
It cost Kat £20 to get Stacey to take Nana Moon for a walk in the park, so god only knows how much this is going to cost her.

50 is not going to buy off Stacey to give Zoe an alibi for murder( wonder does Kat tell Stacey? nahhhh )Stacey isn't as thick as the folks would like to believe,, Any way,,50 isn't gonna do it... whatcha think Kim??? 100 ???:searchme:

Kim
12-08-2005, 14:04
A few hundred I would think knowing Stacey, she always has to take something for all it's worth.

i_luv_dennis
12-08-2005, 14:04
propley yes i think stacy figures out the truth

phils little sister
12-08-2005, 14:17
id say stacey does find out the truth - she is a smart streetwise chick :cheer:

*JSW*
12-08-2005, 14:22
Well its good to see Stacey actually do something with some meaning!

Hopefully this side-storyline will allow us to see ore of Stacey's character and understand her more. Add depth so to speak.

She's a character that has grown on me since her arrival but she's been gone for so long i've forgotten about her... I presume Lacey's been doing her GCSEs recently???

JustJodi
12-08-2005, 14:23
What is it with that pub? So many people want to own it.

Yea what is it about the Queen Vic ?????:searchme:

JustJodi
12-08-2005, 14:26
id say stacey does find out the truth - she is a smart streetwise chick :cheer:

Not sure that Stacey is gonna want to have any thing to do with a murder rap.if she does.. its gonna cost Kat thousands of pounds ...
:hmm:

JustJodi
12-08-2005, 14:38
Just because she says she saw him last it doesn't mean she killed him :)

Plus she hardly touched the doorstop it's more likely Chrissie or Zoe's fingerprints would be allover it :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: that is exactly right WQ

Kim
12-08-2005, 14:45
I presume Lacey's been doing her GCSEs recently???

No, she's 18 in March. Her date of birth is 28.3.1988.

Treacle
12-08-2005, 14:52
We've only ever saw Sam touch the doorstop ONCE in Minty's flat on Monday 21st February 2005 the aftermath of Den's death. She pulled back the binbag and then put the PALMS of her hands on the edge of the doorstop and then she got Den's blood on them so she washed them and then put the doorstop under the sink without touching it again with her bare hands!

*JSW*
12-08-2005, 14:54
No, she's 18 in March. Her date of birth is 28.3.1988.
Well just a disappearance then :D

Treacle
12-08-2005, 15:03
Well just a disappearance then :DShe was in it the other day.

Jessie Wallace
12-08-2005, 15:47
When Ruby comes back i think we will see a lot of Stacey again.

*cinderella*
15-08-2005, 16:11
Stacey and Zoe dont get on, but at the end of the day when it comes down to it they are family and would defend each other against all odds. I mean remember that night at the club, Stacey did go over to see if Zoe was okay so I think she would provide an alibi for her.

15-08-2005, 16:14
When Ruby comes back i think we will see a lot of Stacey again.
When doe she come back :searchme:

JustJodi
15-08-2005, 16:26

Thought the end of this month... but who knows :searchme:

Carrie Bradshaw
15-08-2005, 20:42
In the spoilers it says she isbacknext Tuesday! :)

JustJodi
15-08-2005, 22:41
In the spoilers it says she isbacknext Tuesday! :)

cool...lets see if Johnny tries to sugar coat the fire and all...:hmm:

Bryan
16-08-2005, 09:43
sorry haven't yet read this thread but, seen as stacey will be providing an alabi, does this mean the slater family find out that zoe played a part in den's death, and if so how does this come baout, does the whole of walford know or does chrissie/sam/kat tell all the slaters???

i_luv_dennis
16-08-2005, 16:58
i dont no

i_luv_dennis
16-08-2005, 18:54
wounder why she would do that for when she hates zoe that much

eastenders mad
16-08-2005, 18:57
yeah that is true. Maybe we are going to see a nicer Stacey but that can't be right lol

i_luv_dennis
16-08-2005, 18:58
hope not i like her how she is

Bryan
16-08-2005, 19:32
:searchme:

becuase that would finally give her the acceptance she needs into the slater family wouldn't it?

she cant hate someone that much to see them go down for it!!?? espically when she knows about the den and dennis stuff that zoe had to go trough

Jade
16-08-2005, 19:33

Its Family!!!!

Also Stacy could look up to Kat and want to impress her or be liked by her

Bryan
16-08-2005, 19:53
looking at todays ep kat and stacey seem friendly so the idea that stacey does it to please kat seems more and more likely

Carrie Bradshaw
16-08-2005, 22:14
looking at todays ep kat and stacey seem friendly so the idea that stacey does it to please kat seems more and more likely
Yeah, I noticed that too tonight. :)

i_luv_dennis
17-08-2005, 11:41
and me

kirsty_g
17-08-2005, 15:11
Yeah, I noticed that too tonight. :)

inoticed that to.

i_luv_dennis
17-08-2005, 17:38
i no

26-08-2005, 14:29
http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/images/eastenders/episodes/episode_images/20050830/section/section_10.jpg

Kat and Stacey talking.. yes I know.. It might be abotu anything but this was taken from Tuesday 30th's episode!!

kirsty_g
26-08-2005, 15:44
might

the_watts_rule
28-08-2005, 13:45
I think thats good of Stacey to stick up for Zoe because at the end of the day they dont really like each other

JustJodi
28-08-2005, 19:07

I noticed that Kat and Stacey were getting pretty chummy.. BB u are right Stacey may give the alibi to Zoe just cause Kat actually has been nice to her..:)

kirsty_g
29-08-2005, 08:38
kat asks little mo first but she refuses so stacey does it

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 09:44
kat asks little mo first but she refuses so stacey does it

I guess I can see why MO would not do it cos she would BLURT out the truth at the moments pressure by the cops,, Stacey is better at this LYING,,:searchme:

Luna
29-08-2005, 09:46
little mo is a far too nervous person to do this stacey is a professional lier

Layne
29-08-2005, 09:49
stacey is a professional lier
Too true! x

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 09:50
little mo is a far too nervous person to do this stacey is a professional lier

Yup just what i said,, Mo would break the min simple pressure was applied..Stacey would be perfect ( still wondering what it is gonna cost Kat )

lollymay
29-08-2005, 09:56
i think this will make stacy more popular with the slaters an in the last few episodes she has been getting more popular with them.

eastenders mad
29-08-2005, 10:13
yeah maybe they will learn that she will be a proper family with them.

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 10:18
yeah maybe they will learn that she will be a proper family with them.

Will be interesting to see how Kat asks Mo and Stacey... they will wonder why an ALIBI especially around the time Den is DUG up and Sam is trying to get Zoe back,, should be verrrrrrrrrry interesting,,,:hmm: Not sure I would take any amount of money to lie for some one..but again this is SOAP LAND:moonie:

Bryan
29-08-2005, 12:33
i dont get why charlie and kat are made at stacey for providing an alabi!!??

shes doing zoe and the family a big favour by doing it!!!

xXxJessxXx
29-08-2005, 12:50
i dont get why charlie and kat are made at stacey for providing an alabi!!??

shes doing zoe and the family a big favour by doing it!!!

I dont think Kat is gonna be mad at Stacey for doing it. i dunno about Charlie. but i read Kat makes it clear the seriousness of the teenagers actions or somethign which to me sounds like Kat is drumming the idea inot her head almost making her do it to protect Zoe.

not sure on Charlies reaction beacuse i'm not sure if he finds out Zoe did have somehting to do wiht it all or maybe Kat just tells him Zoe doesnt have an alibi and could be seen as a suspect or something and stacye would have to give an alibi to make sure.

Charlie could be mad as he doesnt seem the one for lying etc, but if its to protect his duaghter/graddaughter i'm sure he wouldnt be made but relieved!

Bryan
29-08-2005, 13:03
charlie gets on my nerves with his morals

he was mad for kat and alfiie paying the money to get him out of jail! when it even reuslted in the end of their marraige because of it!

god charlie! appreciate what your family do for each other please!

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 13:09
charlie gets on my nerves with his morals

he was mad for kat and alfiie paying the money to get him out of jail! when it even reuslted in the end of their marraige because of it!

god charlie! appreciate what your family do for each other please!

Now i wanna know does KAT tell them the REAL REASON why she wants some one to be Zoe's alibi??? Does she actually tell them that Zoe landed the first blow on Dens noggin ??? :searchme: Now this is where i can see where Charlies morals may come to head :readtheru

Bryan
29-08-2005, 13:12
i can see ther ebeing so many loose ends in this once sam and chrissie go, and i think zoe may actually be dragged down in the end, with the truth zbout zoe's involvement shocking the square and the other slaters

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 13:17
i can see ther ebeing so many loose ends in this once sam and chrissie go, and i think zoe may actually be dragged down in the end, with the truth zbout zoe's involvement shocking the square and the other slaters

if there are any Slatters left to SHOCK ????:eek:

Bryan
29-08-2005, 13:20
if there are any Slatters left to SHOCK ????:eek:

little mo, charlie, big mo, belinda... i mean they may not be slaters (except for charlie) but they are all family members

JustJodi
29-08-2005, 13:22
little mo, charlie, big mo, belinda... i mean they may not be slaters (except for charlie) but they are all family members

gotcha !!!! wasn't thinking about the others,, tsk tsk shame on me,, :(

Florijo
03-10-2005, 23:04
What a great addition this girl has been to EastEnders. I'm loving the way that the writers have made her an essential person in this story, with the fate of Chrissie and Sam in her hands. I always thought Stacey was Janine Mark II at first, but the writers have done really well in building her character. She's a nice girl who knows right from wrong but still wants to protect her family.

So three cheers for Stacey Slater, and Lacey too, who is shaping up to be a very good young actress indeed. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Chris_2k11
03-10-2005, 23:08
I totally agree with what you are saying! :) :cheer: She's a fab character! :cheer:

littlemo
03-10-2005, 23:21
Yes definetely!! Maybe another Kat, but I don't think she's got that edge yet, she's still very young and naive. Although she's a lot more like her than Zoe is. She was great at standing up to Chrissie tonight! She won't be told what to do, she's got guts. But whether she will crack under the pressure of the rest of the Mitchell clan remains to be seen.

CrazyLea
03-10-2005, 23:24
yeah stacey is well good. and lacey is doing a great job.

melanielovesdennisrickman
04-10-2005, 06:38
Yeah i absolutely love Stacey,she is a great character!!
And Lacey is doing really well aswell,and this storyline with Chrissie and all that is great!!

Luna
04-10-2005, 06:39
i love stacey now - she was a tad annoying to start off with but she has really grown on me. Was loving her last night with chrissie :D

Bad Wolf
04-10-2005, 08:23
i really like stacey- she more than held her own last night when she did her scene with chrissie

Gabby
04-10-2005, 08:43
I agree, she is an excellent young actress! :cheer: And her role is important at the moment:)

Debs
04-10-2005, 13:29
stacey is an excellent character and the girl who plays her is brilliant

Richie_lecturer
04-10-2005, 13:33
Sorry I cannot stand her! :o

i_luv_dennis
04-10-2005, 16:03
i totally agree

crazygirl
04-10-2005, 17:19
im dont like her she annoys me

Johnny Allen
04-10-2005, 17:49
Lacey Turner is one for the future, a terrific actress.

xsoftladybugx
04-10-2005, 17:56
Shes a bit annoying but sometimes she can be a great actress :D

melanielovesdennisrickman
04-10-2005, 18:25
Lacey Turner is one for the future, a terrific actress.

Yeah,she definitely is,i hope she stays in EastEnders for a very very Long time!!

*Roxy*
04-10-2005, 18:45
i really like stacey- she more than held her own last night when she did her scene with chrissie

i agree

feelingyellow
04-10-2005, 20:01
stacey is a fab character! lacey is a brilliant actess, she can do great comedy acting and can do even better dramatic acting!

04-10-2005, 20:34
Hip hip hooray!! :cheer: Stacey's a great actress and today's episode shined on her too :)

crazygirl
04-10-2005, 21:21
she just moans and mopes

Jessie Wallace
04-10-2005, 23:04
Stacey is brilliant, even if she is turning into a mini Kat. She great.

Fuller
08-10-2005, 12:37
Yep, she's definitely growun on me as a character. At first she was too Janine #2, now she is more developed and complex

Richie_lecturer
08-10-2005, 13:33
Yes I notice people (rightly) compare her to Janine.

Personally, I cannot stand her as mentioned. To me, she is nothing compared to the wonderful Janine, played by the brilliant Charlie Brooks. Oh how she is missed in Albert Square. :(

Dutchgirl
09-10-2005, 16:57
Yes I notice people (rightly) compare her to Janine.

Personally, I cannot stand her as mentioned. To me, she is nothing compared to the wonderful Janine, played by the brilliant Charlie Brooks. Oh how she is missed in Albert Square. :(
I thought that Charlie was very good at playing Janine, but Stacey is a different character, not so messed up and rotten. But played well by Lacy.:clap:

Eastenders_4ev@
20-12-2005, 17:44
Is the stacey and her mum story finished?
because it just seemed to finish all of a sudden?
and are we ever going to find out about sean on the picture or not?

(I didnt know which thread to put this in so sorry if its in wrong place, but i thought the answers might be spoilers so i but it in here)

twinkle_eyes83
20-12-2005, 17:50
i thought it was quite good but dont no whats happing with it

alkalinetrio
20-12-2005, 19:11
probly nothing

Jessie Wallace
20-12-2005, 19:13
More will happen at a later date i believe, but there are other storylines on the go at the moment.

Eastenders_4ev@
20-12-2005, 20:52
thanks jessie wallace

Jessie Wallace
20-12-2005, 20:53
Your welcome.

dddMac1
21-12-2005, 16:17
i think more will happen probally next year sometime

Jada-GDR
21-12-2005, 16:55
someone hinted on another thread that we hadn't seen the last of her brother

eastenders mad
21-12-2005, 18:10
really cool. i wonder when the storyline will start

the_watts_rule
21-12-2005, 19:21
really cool. i wonder when the storyline will start

Me to.

Kim
21-12-2005, 23:15
Apparetly Sean is coming in next year, so there probably won't be any more of the storyline until the new year.

Jessie Wallace
22-12-2005, 02:51
They will recommence the storyline next year, like i've already said, they can't exactly leave it as it is. Should be a good storyline for next year.

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 15:46
Yeah cant wait till next year to see this storyline! Its good that they are bringing Sean in as the latest Slater addition as Lynne Zoe and now Kat are leaving.

Kim
22-12-2005, 15:47
And possibly Little Mo.

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 15:52
Oh yeah forgot about Little Mo :D I think she should leave anyway tbh because she was good in the Trevor storyline but after the dreadful Molfie i think its time for her to leave :)

Jessie Wallace
22-12-2005, 15:54
What so an actor should leave, coz the storyline people gave her a crap story, thats a bit unfair, to sack someone for someone else's mistake!

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 15:59
Sorry i didnt mean to cause any offence. I was just giving my opinion. I suppose it was down to the producers to give her the Molfie storyline but i just don't think there is anything left for her to do in the Square.

Jessie Wallace
22-12-2005, 16:01
You didn't hun, i was just saying mine too! lol It all depends on what the script writers can come up with for her, she needs a new love interest or something. It's niot like she's a rubbish actress, as proved by the Trevor Storyline, and the Graham Storyline too.

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 16:07
I know Kacey Ainsworth is a really good actress and Little Mo's best storyline to date is the Trevor storyline. I just hope she is given something to do, like you said maybe another love interest?? :)

Kim
22-12-2005, 16:15
I just hope that when she realises she still has feelings for Billy, that she doesn't get into a love triangle with him and Honey.

Jessie Wallace
22-12-2005, 16:17
Na, i can't see that happening really, but you never know! This is Eastenders were talking about! lol

DaVeyWaVey
22-12-2005, 16:19
I know. I hope another love triangle doesn't develop between Honey Billy and Little Mo. I heard though that Honey gets pregnant with Billy's baby and Little Mo is really upset over it. Can anyone shed any light on this? :confused:

the_watts_rule
22-12-2005, 17:26
I just hope that when she realises she still has feelings for Billy, that she doesn't get into a love triangle with him and Honey.

Yeah I don't want that to happen.

i_luv_dennis
23-12-2005, 12:28
it will propley come back up again

Kim
23-12-2005, 12:35
Well it must do with the rumours that Sean Slater is coming in in 2006.

eastenders mad
23-12-2005, 15:20
really cool can't wait to see that eposide

DaVeyWaVey
23-12-2005, 15:23
I think Sean will really spice things up if he comes to the Square :)

Kim
24-12-2005, 20:54
Yeah, certainly some more great storylines for Stacey and the Slaters.

the_watts_rule
27-12-2005, 09:07
Yeah, certainly some more great storylines for Stacey and the Slaters.

Yeah the storylines for them are good at the moment. I think.

willsmummy
27-12-2005, 14:15
Isn't Lacey a great accent

willsmummy
27-12-2005, 14:17
Whoops, actor I mean. Hubby was asking about toasted sandwiches and I got side tracked

Kim
27-12-2005, 14:30
Yeah she is.

di marco
27-12-2005, 20:26
yeh shes really good :)

the_watts_rule
28-12-2005, 13:13
I think she has really good talent.