PDA

View Full Version : Big Gob is Back..... and needs you....

sbbb_beryl
19-09-2008, 14:33
Well Well well, who knew id be back here on good ole soapboards once again!

Yeah after having so much fun last year i decided to accept a rather large amount of money and cut short my fab holiday over in the states with my new very famous, very sexy man ( yes I did finally get to meet The Hoff and now you can find him in my bed most nights..........;) ) and come and join you losers for a few weeks!!

:lol: oh ****e, forgot supposed to be nice to you all, i need you guys!

Im here to talk, debate, slate and slag off this years monkeys who are tsuk in the house and it really is no point being here on my lonesome so come and join me!!

Tonight is the first eviction and who do you want to see chucked out of there??

i as always have my opinion on the housemates but what do you think? Iabout wanna hear about the beautufil but not all there jess and lucy, where on earth did BB scrape them airheads from???

Pharrell?? why was it noone could say his name? come on thicksters it isnt hard pha....rell.... say it after me F ....A...R....ELLL! Basic sounding out you learn in primary school but then looking at some of them in there!

Steve?? hes like a little crusty cling on awwww his love for lucy, quick luce change that number when you get out, youll never get rid now!

And claire.... little sex addicted claire, although for someone with a sex addiction and so many obvioly willing guys in there im surpried he hasnt jumped on them, i knwo i would have!! I wanna get in there and show aaron and mitch what a real women can do....

and on the subject on sex and love, how do you feel about the housemates finding love in there? is it boring now?? year after year we have some sort of couple, louise and dan and kyle the first year and then of course who can forget the big romance of last year Verity and Lucipher... Is it just all too much now?? are you s bored as i am of the constant use of this >>> :wub: :wub: :love: :love: :sick: and the flirty grins and winks :sick: Come on..... fight we wanna see bloodshed in the house

But it aint about me,and my views, come on reply or ill hunt ya all down, tell me waht you think or im off on the next plane to la with my hoff

catch ya soon lovies

xxxx

Siobhan
24-09-2008, 12:39
Hey, can do the phone in guys you usually get on Big mouth

Example:

Dave from Southampton: That Claire is fit, i'd give her one

Shirley from London: Lisa, what a mouthy gob she has on her and that laugh is something stolen from Rusty lee

Maisie from Rothchester: Why is this rubbish on tv? nothing but drinking and striping, they should be ashamed of themselves

hahahaha

Abi
24-09-2008, 14:14
I agree about the bloodshed!! Much more interesting that all this romance stuff. Although the better arguments are always between couples - If they have a sneaky mind then they should get themselves into couples, and then drop them. It would case lots of arguements but would be dead funny.