PDA

View Full Version : Tony's next target

lizann
15-09-2008, 17:01
Whitney may have gotten too grown up for Tony and he will move to his next target / victim so who could it be Lauren, Abbie, Lucy etc

sindydoll
16-09-2008, 20:26
well when bianca finds out tony will be in court so i dont think he will stick around the square

di marco
16-09-2008, 20:30
im wondering whether bianca will necessarily find out straight away, i mean is it known yet how tony is exposed? it may be that tony and whitney goes on til someone finds out about the abuse (in which case i doubt thered be a next victim) but if its just tony dumps whitney for being too old and whitney doesnt say anything then he could well move onto someone else

sindydoll
16-09-2008, 20:32
im wondering whether bianca will necessarily find out straight away, i mean is it known yet how tony is exposed? it may be that tony and whitney goes on til someone finds out about the abuse (in which case i doubt thered be a next victim) but if its just tony dumps whitney for being too old and whitney doesnt say anything then he could well move onto someone else
well i hope it does not go on too long its not nice to watch

di marco
16-09-2008, 20:35
well i hope it does not go on too long its not nice to watch

its not, although its good in a way that its having that effect on people. i think it needs to go on for quite a few months though to get the real danger of the situation, if its over in a few weeks itll feel like its been rushed

LostVoodoo
18-09-2008, 13:49
i think that one of the other kids might find out, there's so many of them in that house it seems inevitable. maybe tiffany sees something but doesn't understand what it is and doesn't say anything for a while because she's confused

BeckyBee
19-09-2008, 07:22
I think Ricky might see something, try and tell Bianca, but she won't believe him, she'll think Ricky is just trying to get rid of Tony

Perdita
19-09-2008, 08:29
i think that one of the other kids might find out, there's so many of them in that house it seems inevitable. maybe tiffany sees something but doesn't understand what it is and doesn't say anything for a while because she's confused

I think Tiffany is too forthright not to say something, probably more likely that she will say something in all innocence which will get the adults thinking.

Joanne
19-09-2008, 11:20
I think Pat's already thinking he's not the total hero Bianca has made him out to be.

Nelli
21-09-2008, 21:15
I think it is being acted out really well. Some of it made my blood run cold.

lizann
22-09-2008, 12:37
Well if he punches Peter and Lucy knows its him they might suspect he cares too much for Whitney and is too protective.

I really hope this storyline does not go on for too long

Siobhan
22-09-2008, 12:38
Well if he punches Peter and Lucy knows its him they might suspect he cares too much for Whitney and is too protective.

Wasn't he already in prison for hitting someone to protect Whitney. Surely this is a breach of his parol?

*-Rooney-*
22-09-2008, 12:43
i think his victim could be abi as in last weeks episodes it was focused on her a lot how vulnerable she seems and her age was mentioned - shes 12, same age whitney was when he started with her

just a theory though

Curly19
24-09-2008, 12:53
Tony Next Target Is Lauren Branning But He Dosent Manage To Attack Lauren

sindydoll
25-09-2008, 22:30

Wasn't he already in prison for hitting someone to protect Whitney. Surely this is a breach of his parol?
yes it will be his breach of his parole! well there goes his job at the community centre with the kiddies

*-Rooney-*
25-09-2008, 22:46
that just means there will be a few more kids safe from tony

di marco
25-09-2008, 23:02

yes it will be his breach of his parole! well there goes his job at the community centre with the kiddies

yeh but i doubt anyone will report him! :rolleyes:

*-Rooney-*
25-09-2008, 23:31
well you never know lucy may act like she hates her brother, but at the end of the day family is what matters and peter is her twin brother and there is nothing lucy enjoys more than causing bother, tony assaulted peter why shoulded she report him?

Joanne
26-09-2008, 08:12
I think Tony will blame Whitney for what happened - he'll tell her that if he goes back to prison it will be all her fault and then that will be the end of their future together.

Whitney will then convince Peter not to say it was Tony who hit him.

tammyy2j
02-10-2008, 15:37
Evil EastEnders paedophile Tony King is set to strike again - targeting schoolgirl Lauren Branning.

Despite 200 complaints from viewers after ex-con Tony was shown bedding stepdaughter Whitney Dean before the 9pm watershed, he will turn his attention to Lauren, 14.

Tony, played by Chris Coghill, be comes infatuated by the girl - actress Madeline Duggan - when she visits Whitney (Shona McGarty).

An Albert Square insider said: "He has got away with abusing Whitney for years but it seems one young girl isn't enough."

Actor Chris, 34, has been given 24-hour police protection over fears he could be attacked by confused fans believing him to be a real-life danger.

But Chris said: "I hope the storyline encourages abused children to speak out."

*-Rooney-*
02-10-2008, 15:39
Its pretty bad when an actor will be scared to go out without police protection all because of a character he is portraying in a soap

Katy
02-10-2008, 18:57
Do people not realise that it is a soap.

Poor Lauren. It is really well done though. Great acting and writing its really chilling stuff.

xxOShelleyOxx
07-10-2008, 12:49
I thought Lauren was quite a strong minded character for her age. Thinking she has some whit about her im looking forward to see how things happen with her and Tony. To be honest i think she will pretend that he is getting to her, and then just tell everyone what he is doing. And that may be how he gets found out. Like why would you talk to someone when they have just given your boyfriend a black eye? I think shes too smart to fall into his trap the same way Whitney did.

Siobhan
07-10-2008, 12:55
Got to realise that Whitney was only 12 at the time and had lost her parents so she was very vunerable