PDA

View Full Version : Q&As with Aleesha/Abi

Bryan
14-09-2008, 22:22
Aleesha was revealed as the mole earlier tonight, and was was then asked to leave the Big Brother House.

Aleesha was played by Abi.

Please leave your questions for Aleesha/Abi in this thread, and they will get back to you at their lesuire!

Abbie
17-09-2008, 16:44
:eek: No one has asked you any questions! I have some

If you could played any other person, who would it be and why?

What would you like to see happen in the house?

What were all the little mission you had to do?

Who did you hate most?

If you werent the mole, what would you have done in the house?

Abi
24-09-2008, 13:57
If you could played any other person, who would it be and why?

Probably Lisa. Cause she is fun and ballsy. Pharrell would have been fun as well, but i wouldn't be able to cmoe up with the lines as well as the person playing him now does!!

What would you like to see happen in the house?
I would like there to be less "relationships". Yawn, boring. More arguements too. No one likes everyone getting on. Arguements entertain me, and would vote to save anyone who argued a lot.

What were all the little mission you had to do?
The main thing was to pit everyone against each other without them realising. Then i had to sabotage the ABBA task (Someone put 10 ABBA titles into their posts). But i screwed up on that one, cause i wasn't online when it started, and when i came on, they had finished :rotfl: I had to make people worried about being head of house (Hence lots of posts about "I wouldn't do it..", "You might be punished..", "Whoever is head of house is the mole"), and so i had to deliberatly do badly in the task. There was a couple of others but i cant remember them.

Who did you hate most?
Collette annoyed me, cause she wasn't around for most of the time when i was doing it. And if you agree to do it, then you should make the effort. Aaron did my head in a bit too.

If you werent the mole, what would you have done in the house?
I wouldn't have done it. I didn't apply to do it in the first place. I only ended up being the mole because i PMed bryan to ask him if i could strongly hint in some of the bblb threads that i was one of the housemates.

Abbie
24-09-2008, 16:17
I know its early days but who do you think will win (as your character and youself:))