PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Night Live: The Mole Revealed

Davina
14-09-2008, 21:02
It's the moment you've all been waiting for...the big reveal! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM9sF_24iJE

Davina
14-09-2008, 21:03
Hello and welcome to a very special Big Brother!

Of course, you don’t usually see me until Fridays, but tonight is the moment you’ve all been waiting for! The big reveal!

Now tensions have been high in the house with housemates throwing accusations around like nobody’s business! And you’ve all been busy in the forums with your suspicions over who the Big Brother mole is!

Now shortly Big Brother will be asking housemates to decide who they think the mole is, and if they guess correctly then they will earn the right tomorrow, as usual.

But if they fail, then they will be stipped of that right, and ALL of them will face eviction from the Big Brother house this coming Friday!

How exciting! I can barely contain myself! I wont keep you all hanging any longer, I’ll now pass you over to Big Brother…

Davina
14-09-2008, 21:10
So housemates think that Steve is the Big Brother mole? Are they right? Are they wrong? I’m now going to speak to the house…

Davina
14-09-2008, 21:17
Oh my god! How nail biting was that!? So there we have it !

Housemates failed to guess that Aleesha was the Big Brother mole, and therefore they all face the public vote this week!

Join me in half an hour, after The Sunday Night Project, when I’ll quizzing devious Aleesha on her brief spell in the house, and what she really thinks on her housemates!

Davina
14-09-2008, 21:43
Welcome back to Big Brother!

Earlier this evening housemates had to guess who they thought was the Big Brother mole.

Housemates failed to guess that Aleesha was the Big Brother mole, and therefore they all face the public vote this week!

So Aleesha’s done what she was sent in to do, and now it’s time for her to leave. I’m now going to talk to the house.

Davina
14-09-2008, 21:44
Join me after the break, when I quiz Aleesha on her time in the house!

Big Brother
14-09-2008, 21:48
Hello and welcome back to the studio, and welcome to Big Brother’s mole Aleesha!

Aleesha, how does it feel to finally be out of the house?

SBBB_Aleesha
14-09-2008, 21:50
it feels great. i didnt realise how hard it would be in there!! when i agreed to be a mole i thought it would just be being bitchy, but then when i realised i would have to not be caught and set someone else up, it got really hard.

Davina
14-09-2008, 21:51
Are you pleased that you managed to fool the other housemates?

Were there anytime’s when you thought the housemates had clocked on that it was you?

SBBB_Aleesha
14-09-2008, 21:53
i thought i had been clocked as soon as i got in there! i was pretty bitchy to start with so as soon as they said there was a mole, i knew they were gonna be onto me. so i started to tone it down, and made some lame **** excuse tht not drinking makes me isolated.

im pleased i managed to fool them in the end. lots of people didnt want to talk about the mole for a long time so it was tricky to set someone up. i thought it was gonna be dead obvious it was me because i was always around when they chatted about it, and it was nearly always me that started the convo.

Davina
14-09-2008, 21:54
Obviously, being in there, living with the housemates, you get a better understanding of what they’re all like.

Who do you feel is the most genuine in there?

Who do you think you’d have got on with if you’d stayed in longer?

SBBB_Aleesha
14-09-2008, 21:57
Obviously, being in there, living with the housemates, you get a better understanding of what they’re all like.

Who do you feel is the most genuine in there?

Who do you think you’d have got on with if you’d stayed in longer?

i think pharrell is being himself. dunno if that makes him genuine, but he is being himself.

lisa seems pretty genuine, she is the only person i really got on with (even if i did use her a bit, but we can get back to that later... :p )

i think i might have gotton on with jess if i had stayed in there. she was a bit of a tart to start with, but she seemed to change by yesterday night. she stopped trying to be the pretty blonde and started to be herself.

Davina
14-09-2008, 21:59
I know it’s only early days, but who would you want to win the show, based on your time in the house?

SBBB_Aleesha
14-09-2008, 22:01
I know it’s only early days, but who would you want to win the show, based on your time in the house?

probably lisa. but she seems a bit gullible at times. and if she goes anywhere near that slimeball aaron then ill have to break into that house and give her a slap around the head untill she gets back to her senses.

Davina
14-09-2008, 22:03
Thanks for being such a great housemate, here are your best bits!

Aleesha everyone! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Davina
14-09-2008, 22:03
So now you’ve heard Aleesha speak out about their time in the Soapboards Big Brother House, now it’s time for us to ask the member behind Aleesha a few quick questions!

Did you enjoying taking part in the Soapboards Big Brother?

SBBB_Aleesha
14-09-2008, 22:06
i have been told to stay on this account :p but i'm gonna type like i usually talk so you can try to guess who i am :p

Yeah, it was fun. It was really hard though and i was really rubbish at the tasks i had to do - like completly missing one on friday!! I found some of the things that other members did annoying though. Like forming couples all the time. Having one or two is ok, but the whole house pairing up is taking it way too far. So that annoying me kind of took the edge of it because it made it harder to have fun.

Davina
14-09-2008, 22:07
What did you think when you were told you’d be Big Brother’s mole?

SBBB_Aleesha
14-09-2008, 22:09
Honestly? At first i was a bit iffy, i thought it would be too much to commit you. But then i thought, **** it and do it. I only ended up doing it cause i PMed Bryan and asked if it would be ok if i strongly hinted in some of the discussion threads that i was in the house. I didn't really get what i would have to do at first though, so when i knew that, i thought it would be ok.

Davina
14-09-2008, 22:10
If Aleesha had been able to stay, do you reckon she’d have got far in the contest?

SBBB_Aleesha
14-09-2008, 22:13
Nah, i think i would have gotton bored and lost it with everyone. Then they would have nominated me and i would have gone. I tried to play the character i was given, which was an uber bitch. Some of the people in there seem to have forgotton their personas and are playing it how they wanted to (with occasional references to "I'm irish" or whatever). I think if everyone played their personas, then i might have gotton further. But with the way it has gone, i would have gone very soon.

Davina
14-09-2008, 22:14
What advice would you give to someone wishing to do it next year?

SBBB_Aleesha
14-09-2008, 22:17
Play your persona. They dont give you that writing for nothing.

Dont start a relationship with someone. Unless you are planning on splitting up while your at it. It can be boring for other housemates.

Be ready to spend a lot of time on here. Because others will resent you if you dont bother with it.

All the action happens at night, so get on here then.

Cause some arguements. Everyone having fun is boring.

Davina
14-09-2008, 22:18
Thanks for your answers! Now it’s time for the big reveal…

Aleesha was played by….

Abi!

Thank you Abi for taking part in SBBB! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kirsty :]
14-09-2008, 22:19
:eek: I am shocked!! Did not suspect it was Abi for once!!!!!
Well played Abi!! :D:cheer:

Davina
Now if you want to ask any questions to Abi/Aleesha about their time in the house then we'll be setting up a thread shortly, for Abi/Aleesha to answer in their lesuire!

Abi
Your welcome - Even if i was crap at the missions i was meant to do :p

Davina
14-09-2008, 22:20
So now Aleesha has left, but her spirit stays on, as ALL housemates face eviction from the Big Brother house this week!

The public poll will be opened shortly, and you have until 8pm Friday night to vote for who you want to evict!

You can watch the action from the house 24-7 in the house forum, and can air your views in the BBLB forum!

Join me Friday night at 8:30pm for the first eviction of the series!!!

Kirsty :]
14-09-2008, 22:21
I thought you did really well! I think succeeding at a mission is to make it as natural as possible.. as if there was no mission and you did that so thumbs up to you :D

Abbie
14-09-2008, 22:30
Well done abi!
You were really good, i had know idea who aleesha was

Abi
14-09-2008, 22:32
Thanks you two. Tell you what, its hard not using proper grammer :p

On friday, when one of the housemates did the ABBA titles, i was meant to sabotage it. But i came on half an hour late and missed it :p How rubbish am i?! :rotfl:

Abbie
14-09-2008, 22:33
:lol: thats a shame, that was a very funny task, must be hard trying to get on at certian times?

di marco
14-09-2008, 22:42
well done abi :) i havent really managed to read much but from the few bits i have read i didnt realise it was you til i started reading this thread and then thought it could be you (although that could have been influenced through the fact aleesha was the mole im not sure). you did a great job of fooling everyone though

Siobhan
15-09-2008, 12:21
Well done Abi. never would have guess 1) it was you and 2) that you were the mole but you were a bit bitchy at time.. naughty naughty :nono: