PDA

View Full Version : kane and danni

leanne27
26-05-2005, 22:20
i still fail to understand how the sutherland family, including kirsty can forgive kane, i know kirsty loves him and everything, but its a little strange that she married the man who raped her sister. Kim is also quite friendly with kane but why? i think this is the most unrealistic storyline ever to happen in summerbay, as if you'd welcome someone into your family who did that to your sister! how did the sutherland family forgive kane anyway?

Johnny Allen
27-05-2005, 09:49
Well a leopard can change its spots, and Kane really does love and care for Kirsty, I guess if Dani can forgive him than everyone else can. I think the Sutherland family may have forgiven him after all his heroic acts i.e. saving kirsty and Shelley in the jungle, saving Max from the drop in centre when it was on fire and saving them all when they fell down that mine. He has made some heroic sacrifices for that family.

Siobhan
27-05-2005, 12:36
Kane has done a lot for the family and he lives with the fact of what he did to Danny.. many times he has apologies for what he did and he knows it was wrong but at the time he said she thought she wanted it too..

Recently when he had the cancer, he said it was a punishment for what he did to Danny but look at all the good he has done since then.. I don't think he is a bad person underneath but Danny is the one who has suffered because of all this...

Kirsty and Kane made a real bond in the bush and you can't help who you fall in love with

stacyefc
10-06-2005, 14:42
am sorry but i don't think that you can ever forgive a rapist there is no excuse. kirsty should never of even went with kane in the first place knowing what he had done to her sister

Siobhan
10-06-2005, 15:42
am sorry but i don't think that you can ever forgive a rapist there is no excuse. kirsty should never of even went with kane in the first place knowing what he had done to her sister

I don't think she wanted to but she couldn't help her feelings towards him

prettypayal
10-06-2005, 18:32
its a soapland anything can happen

ameliauk1
10-06-2005, 20:00
its a soapland anything can happen

too true lol, im sort of debating which way to go on this subject. isnt it amazing how the writers have changed kane from a nasty rapist to a sweet heroic guy who everyone loves, as if that would happen in real life but as someone already said its soapland anything can happen lol

xxxx
amelia

Angeltigger
10-06-2005, 20:30

Do remember that he was forced to rape someone as he wanted to part of his family.