PDA

View Full Version : SBBB Quotes!

Bryan
10-09-2008, 23:35
A thread for the best quotes and one liners from the housemates.

I'm sorry, but whoever is playing Pharrell, you had me in stitches with this one:

“Man the fame hungry wannabees are at it already some will do anything for an amazon voucher.”

Bryan
11-09-2008, 09:15
Why because I didn't rip my gear off as soon as I got into the house, I didn't want to embarrass any Mr Punyverse with my Alpha Male body. Anyway is that girl Alex still asleep on the floor.

Bryan
12-09-2008, 00:02
Pharrell again - "So how good is this wine. has the grapes been squeezed by Big brother's feet personally."

Bryan
12-09-2008, 23:15
and again Pharrell, this time to Claire:

"I'll be there babes it's gonna be a cold night so you will need pharrell to keep you warn, you go and practice saying ma name as you will be screaming it all night."

:lol: :rotfl:

Bryan
13-09-2008, 00:25

"I'll be there babes it's gonna be a cold night so you will need pharrell to keep you warn, you go and practice saying ma name as you will be screaming it all night."

"* hands Lucy his glass* cheers do bears crap in the woods course i'm gonna sleep with her if she is still up for it the chick is gagging for me i aint gonna turn her down"

Abbie
13-09-2008, 00:26

"* hands Lucy his glass* cheers do bears crap in the woods course i'm gonna sleep with her if she is still up for it the chick is gagging for me i aint gonna turn her down"

:rotfl: I was going to post that one, I just read it and it was the funniest thing ever!

Abbie
13-09-2008, 00:29
Again Pharrell: its cool Lis i got it covered i'm fussy which hole i stick my peg into if you catch my drift

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Bryan
13-09-2008, 00:39
this thread should just be renamed "Pharrell's Quotes"

Abbie
13-09-2008, 00:40
I agree, he has great one liners! Every time he speaks :lol:

Bryan
14-09-2008, 21:38
queen of the bitchy put downs, Aleesha:

"oh and collette, get off your **** and do some more stuff. ive barely said two words to you since wednesday. did make you a good target but so boring that watching wood warp would be more interesting than you."

Bryan
14-09-2008, 22:43
Pharrell to Colette:

"wow why don't you go back to bed and try and get out of the right side i don't need to make a fitness video, what do want out of being in here being famous for fallling out a cab blind drunk showing your snatch"

Abbie
14-09-2008, 22:45
yep, you really should rename this thread pharrells quotes

Bryan
14-09-2008, 22:51
king of sarcasm, Pharrell to Colette:

"oh yeah your having a really good time in here god i can't wait to see what Davina picks out as your best bits she will be so spoilt for choice"

Xx-Vicky-xX
15-09-2008, 14:55
Pharrell again :cheer:

"no wonder you aint been around you've been sneeking down those mole holes to the outside world :rotfl: "

Siobhan
15-09-2008, 15:14
Pharrell again :cheer:

"no wonder you aint been around you've been sneeking down those mole holes to the outside world :rotfl: "

I love this one

Abi
15-09-2008, 23:42
Lisa: i am gonna spend my £1 on cheap earplugs...stop all this moaning

Jack: :lol:or some extra strength brown packing tape for her gob!!!

Made me laugh!

Bryan
16-09-2008, 20:46
Claire To Lisa:

"It is amazing how first impressions change when you talk to the person. I though you were going to be a mouthy tart but instead you are a mouthy slut"

Bryan
17-09-2008, 11:27
Pharell (On Lisa being sent to jail)

man why's Lis in there did she wizz on the fire too.

Bryan
17-09-2008, 11:41
Pharrell:

"*grabs the camera* hey big bro i've got a deal for you, let Lis free and she'll give youu a free grope, or how about a trade Aaron and mitch for Lisa and you can still stare at a pair of t^ts all night."

Bryan
19-09-2008, 16:03
Claire:

"****ing hell, there is no hot water
My nipples are like bullets, you could hang your coat on them"

StarsOfCCTV
24-09-2008, 19:38
Lisa: steve we'll get your b******s for earrings :lol:

Siobhan
29-09-2008, 10:45
hahaha.. Best come back ever!! Brilliant Debs..

Steve: look what the cat dragged in!

Claire: Look at what some whore threw up

steve: What you been sick? where??

:lol::lol::lol:

Debs
30-09-2008, 20:09
Lisa talking about the fancy dress costume she will be designing for jess

god knows what i will do for jess.. might dress her up as a wet fish to represent her personality hehehoohoohahah

Debs
03-10-2008, 23:40
Pharrell to claire

talking of whichi had a dream about you last nite, it was the after show party you were sitting all covered in gold paint just wearing a thong and with ur legs behind ur head.

made me think huh what and then i got it :lol: id only just read about the gold kate moss statue on some site!!!!

good thinking whoever playing pharrell :lol:

Siobhan
07-10-2008, 10:20
just read this and it cracks me up:

Pharrell: you know when i get out of ere i'm gonna contact Lenny henry see if he wants to use me in one of the trailers for comic relief, he won't have to travel to africa to find a starving black kid, theres one right ere.

StarsOfCCTV
08-10-2008, 19:15
:rotfl:

Lisa: i volunteer mitch to be a carrot :lol:

StarsOfCCTV
12-10-2008, 21:05
Claire: Oh yeah, a man has to know what he is doing in the bedroom. Can't have some fumble and twiddling with my nipples like he is trying to tune in a radio. :rotfl:

You are giving them too much drink BB! :lol:

Kirsty :]
15-10-2008, 00:07
Another Pharrell quote! :lol:

"you don't have to look at the mantlepiece when your poking the fire princess"

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

StarsOfCCTV
15-10-2008, 00:45
;616647']Another Pharrell quote! :lol:

"you don't have to look at the mantlepiece when your poking the fire princess"

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That's hilarious. :rotfl: :rotfl: