PDA

View Full Version : First Night Twist! Who is the BB mole?

Bryan
10-09-2008, 22:28
Big Brother has just dropped the mother of all bombshells to the 12 housemates on opening night....

Only 11 of the 12 are genuine housemates. One is infact a Big Brother mole, sent in by Big Brother to carry a series of tasks - to create paranoi, turn housemates against one another, and sabtoage the house harmony.

On Sunday evening housemates will have to guess who the BB mole is. If they guess correctly they will earn the right to nominate on Monday. If they guess incorrectly they will all face eviction from the Big Brother house!

What do you all think of the first night twist? And more importantly who do you think is the Big Brother mole?

CrazyLea
10-09-2008, 22:30
I think it's a good twist!! Makes it more interesting!!!
I have no clue who the mole is.. I reckon one of the girls though. Aleesha maybe.

Xx-Vicky-xX
10-09-2008, 22:34
First initial thought is it could be Aleesha, but i'm not sure yet not enough happening to make me think anyone specific

Abbie
10-09-2008, 22:41
Really good tiwst!!!!Yeah I dont know why but I thought maybe Aleesha, wasnt it her that was in one of those news stories?
By the way has everyone gone in?

Bryan
10-09-2008, 22:50
yeah but remember she slept with the producers husband, so why would they give her such a special task to do? haha

CrazyLea
10-09-2008, 22:52
Omg did she!!!!!!! Where's that written down!!?

Xx-Vicky-xX
10-09-2008, 22:53
yeah but remember she slept with the producers husband, so why would they give her such a special task to do? haha

That is why i think it could be her. It's not obvious because people are thinking "No it can't be her she got in trouble" so it's like a trick

Bryan
10-09-2008, 22:54

That is why i think it could be her. It's not obvious because people are thinking "No it can't be her she got in trouble" so it's like a trick

I'm far too dumb to be thinking like that haha! :lol:

Abbie
10-09-2008, 22:55
It could be someone who isnt even in there yet :hmm:

Bryan
Omg did she!!!!!!! Where's that written down!!?

was in the news and rumours thread, but i've deleted that thread now as it was cluttering up the BBLB forum, i'll dig the post out for you later on when im a lot less busy!

Abbie

So your saying, its not her? :hmm:

Bryan
10-09-2008, 23:03

So your saying, its not her? :hmm:

i can't say anything can i, i don't want to spoil everything! all i'm saying to Vicky is i'm now clever enough to be double thinking and outsmarting you all with that article haha

btw me and Debs didn't even pick who the mole was until last minute, so it was after the Aleesha article!

Abbie
10-09-2008, 23:04
SO does the housemate know they are a mole?

Bryan
10-09-2008, 23:09
SO does the housemate know they are a mole?

yes they do, as I've said they've been given their objectives by Big Brother, they know what they have to carry out.

The only reason why we can't reveal who it is (like in Big Brother when the public knew about Steph & Mario) is becuase the members playing the housemates would read it here and then know it!

di marco
13-09-2008, 12:47
On Sunday evening housemates will have to guess who the BB mole is. If they guess correctly they will earn the right to nominate on Monday. If they guess incorrectly they will all face eviction from the Big Brother house!

so do they all have to decide on one housemate together, or do they get to decide separately? also if they guess wrong, will the mole be up for evction as well?

di marco
13-09-2008, 13:51

so do they all have to decide on one housemate together, or do they get to decide separately? also if they guess wrong, will the mole be up for evction as well?

dont worry i get it now, just read the answer in a thread in the diary room :)

Big Brother
14-09-2008, 14:39
Who is the Big Brother Mole?

Will housemates guess correctly? Or will they all face the public vote?

How will they react when they discover the real mole!

Find out tonight with Davina - live on Soapboards from 8pm!