PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions

Bryan
10-09-2008, 21:29
Day 1: a new series and a new bunch of housemates.

What are your first impressions of the 12 residents of the Big Brother house?

Who's hot, who's not?

Who seems cool, who doesn't?

Can you predict any potential romances? Any potential winners amongst them?

First impressions are everything!

CrazyLea
10-09-2008, 23:09
Only been a few hours but thought I'd put my few pennies in. From the housemates I can remember :p

Aleesha - Seems a bit of a stick in the mud, but I think she could turn out to be great.

Lucy - Not got an impression of her yet

Jess - Seems alright, fun.

Lisa - SO funny at the moment.

Mitch - Seems okay, seems to want everyone though.

Pharrell - No impression.

Aaron - Seems like he thinks hes the bees all.

That's all I can remember at the moment.

Abbie
12-09-2008, 20:07
So far im loving, lisa, aaron, lucy, mitch as they have been getting up to some right antics :cheer: And jess for that matter!! Good entertainment.

I think claire makes a very interesting character, like never before on big brother :lol:

some of the housemates havent been there much so seem a bit quiet

Kirsty :]
12-09-2008, 23:25
Loving Claire! Haha she's just blunt!!

Also loving Lisa, Aaron and Lucy

Abbie
21-09-2008, 17:37
The new Jack seems very up for anything, :eek: just read what happened in jail!

Siobhan
01-10-2008, 11:50
Not liking new guy at all. He seems to have no interaction and a bit dull to be honest..... Lisa is beginning to annoy me too... and what is up with Lucy and the nakedness!!!! that is a big turn around.

StarsOfCCTV
01-10-2008, 15:20
Lucy seems to be naked almost everytime I read the BB posts :lol:

Siobhan
10-10-2008, 16:34
This is now current impressions!

I am loving Lucy and Claire. Both have put so much in and have a wonderfully bond.
Lisa, you are such a liar, give it up already
Jess, I just keep seen Dawn from EE and expecting you to be an air head even when you are been quiet funny
Pharrell, you are the one with the game play. going along with been a dog, hanging out with the girls, and you accuse Mitch of been a radar

Abbie
11-10-2008, 17:27
At first I could understand what lisa was doing trying to spice it up a bit but I think she used the wrong ideas to go about it

Pharrell makes me laugh, just cos the whole fog thing, hes also the one who hasnt said as much as the others but cos of what he says we remember him more as one of the main housemates, if that makes sense