PDA

View Full Version : SBBB3 News & Updates

Bryan
10-09-2008, 20:27
Here's a thread for you all to catch up with the latest news & updates from the Big Brother house.

Me and Debs will do our upmost to keep this regular and up to date, but any help from you all out there would be greatfully appreciated!

Bryan
10-09-2008, 20:47
Davina introduces the housemates to us, and reveals that Big Brother will be dealing the housemates a shocking twist just after 9 o clock!

Aaron walks in confidently, two buttons undone on his shirting, checking out the ladies. He doesn’t seem too threatened by Mitch!

Steve sprays stringy foam at Lucy and winks at her, some out and out right flirting there!

Mitch flirts with Jess, when she says she’s from Essex, he says “you must be with looks like that”. Will be the first target for the self confessed ladies man?

Aleesha doesn’t want any alcohol, ruffles a few feathers. Lisa checks Aleesha’s breasts, questioning whether they are real?

Sex made Claire is already touching up the young men! She gives Aaron a firm squeeze of his muscles!

Lucy reveals she’s a hairdresser and offers to cut everyone’s hair. Lisa admits she tried to cut hair once but ended up cutting into someone’s ear!!!

Steve finds some Beans in the cupboard. Beans on toast anyone? They haven’t even been there half another and they’re getting the hob on!

Aleesha doesn’t seem too impressed by the house décor! “god look at this house did they really have to go for so many colours? its so... ugly”. She shakes a shelf and it falls off “and cheap too”.

BOOBGATE continues. Lisa can’t stop staring at Aleesha’s breasts. Aleesha questions if Lisa is lesbian, Lisa responds: “sorreh i just wanna touch that boob it looks fake and plastic...” Aleesha admits they’re fake!

Steve finds a bottle of Vodka in the cupboard, shots all around!

Bryan
10-09-2008, 21:14
Steve isn’t wasting no time with Lucy! “You're so not an idiot, you're so sexy. We should head out to the garden later on and have a chat.”

Mitch goes outside, Jess offers to keep him company, but ends up staying inside with the others!

Ok it’s impossible to tell who is flirting with who! Let’s just say there’s a lot of flirting going on in that house at the moment!!!

Aleesha isn’t a fan of the girly girls “tell you what, this screaming is going to do my head in if they dont shut it soon!”

Pharrell enters and no one can seem to get his name right! “Faryl?”, “Tarell”, “Phar…sorry what is it?”

The hot tub’s been mentioned! How long before the housemate strip off? We don’t reckon long!

Bryan
10-09-2008, 21:41
Could tensions be brewing between ladies men Mitch and Steve? They’ve both tired it on with the same set of girls, and now Steve is saying “Never been to Liverpool. Not a scouse fan.” And where is Mitch from? You guessed it! Liverpool!

Big Brother announces to housemates that one of the housemate is actually Big Brother’s mole. On Sunday night housemates must guess who they think the mole is. If they guess correctly they will earn the right to nominate on Monday. If they guess incorrectly they will all face the public vote for eviction!

Big Brother’s announcement has resulted in the housemates becoming unusually quiet!

Bryan
10-09-2008, 21:48
Lucy is freaked out by Big Brother’s revealation. Lisa tries to reassure her “Dont worry Luce this isnt the hammer house of horror the mole wont do somethin terrible..” The mole might not, but there’s no knowing what Big Brother may do!!!

Keeping a level head, Lisa suggests “we should all stand and get in a circle put our suggestions in a hat then look at 'em and see who everyone thinks” Clever thinking Lisa!

Everyone else seems to want to forget about it until another day, and just want to get drunk to nub it all out! Silly fools!

Bryan
10-09-2008, 22:21
The talk turns to chaparones! Pharrell confesses to having a “Big Bang” with his chaperone in the back of the van on the way to the house. Then Aleesha opens up about her drama (which was reported to you all last week). Lisa asks her to rate her chaperone out of 10! Aleesha replies “average. Not worth it really”

Alex is the final housemate to enter! The excitement of the evning caused her to faint! She has been lying in the coridoor for half an hour! She seems a bit bewildered and asks for a glass of water!

The drink has started to get to the housemates’ heads! Mitch has stated slurring his words and seeing double. Lucy has a giggle fit, falls and breaks a heel on her shoe. Housemates start singing yellow submarine!

Bryan
10-09-2008, 22:34
Alex decides to lye down for a while to get over her light headidness.

Mitch is the man with the drunken plan, he’ll do anything to get Jess into that hot tub:
“i have a plan jess babe. jess. jess. right jess. i go down to my boxers.
i have a hoodie and a t shirt then yeah? so if you go in in your t shirt you can wear my hoodie or t shirt after.. yeah jess?”

Quote of the day goes to Pharrell: “Man the fame hungry wannabees are at it already some will do anything for an amazon voucher.”

Mitch is a fast one: “I’ll be wet when i come out the hot tub... wet boxers might cause pneumonia... ill have to get them off straight away. uh oh.”

Aleesha worries that sitting away from the rest, and staying sober will make others think she is a moody bugger.
“i work in PR so i see people like that everyday too. soo fake. its like **does impression** "lets go to the hot tub so everyone thinks i'm like soo out there and nobody suspects me at all". transparent as a piece of glass!” They wont think you’re moody Aleesha, they’ll think you’re a bitch!

Bryan
10-09-2008, 23:03
Mitch asks Big Brother for some more alcohol, they give housemates 24 cans of cider and say that’s their limit for the evening. Big Brother doesn’t want to be condoning binge drinking after all!

Click to read Lisa's entertaining visit to the diary room (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=598322&postcount=1)

Aleesha isn’t keen on Pharrell’s opinionated comments, so moves away. Pharrell’s response: “Why you moving away? have you dealt one and tried to put the blame on me”

A tipsy Aaron starts singing, but what the hell is he going on about?
“Is this the way to the Big Bro house
Always praying with my mouse
Hoping to make it in the house
and finally found out i got in”

An argument could well be brewing between Mitch and Viral…

Bryan
11-09-2008, 08:20
Pharrell finally snaps at the housemates for getting his name wrong, Lisa bears the brunt of his anger.

The housemates mock Aaron’s cheesy chat up line to Jess “You really remind me of someone but i can not for the life of me work out who it is...maybe i have met you in my dreams or something” smooth Aaaron!

Lisa and Aaaron cook up a theory on who the mole is. They point the finger at Pharrell and suspect his arguments with everyone are more than it seems.

Aleesha warns Viral that he wont be getting very far in the contest if he carries on the way he is. He responds: “Why because I didn't rip my gear off as soon as I got into the house, I didn't want to embarrass any Mr Punyverse with my Alpha Male body. Anyway is that girl Alex still asleep on the floor.”

One by one the housemates headed to midnight, and by just gone midnight Lucy and Mitch were the final housemates to hit the hay.

Debs
11-09-2008, 10:55
Quieter in the house this morning, alex, claire, aaron and steve all getting to know each other!

Everyone has enjoyed tucking into a sausage sarnie, 'sausage' is mentioned a lot and i dont think they mean the butcher kind! This lot are worse than last years!!

Talking of sausages, one night in and claire seem to be missing something! She has requested a sausage of the buzzy kind!!! Will big brother be granting that request or will she have to choose one of the men to help!

Aaron still has his ickle 'tummy' bug :rolleyes: awww poor aaron :rolleyes:

Bryan
11-09-2008, 17:00
An impatient Claire demands her suitcase from Big Brother, and isn’t impressed when she’s told to wait a while longer for it.

Aaron regrets his drunken dancing and singing of Amarillio from last night, and worries he’s made a fool of himself on national television.

Aaron and Jess get to know one another better. Aaron reveals that his sister died and that he now raises his neice Maisie by himself.

Bryan
11-09-2008, 18:13
The group talk about who they think the mole could be. Some say Pharrell, others say Alex who’s fainting story doesn’t quite match up. How guilty did they feel when…

Alex was called to the diary room and told she would have to leave for tests from the Big Brother doctor. Whether she will return or not is yet to be known…

Big Brother
11-09-2008, 19:52
Today housemates were each told they'd been picked to make a decision that only they would determine the fate of. However Big Brother asked the question to each housemate.

Housemates were made to choose whether or not they wanted to keep their suitcase and sacrifice everyone else's suitcase or forfit their suitcase for everyone to keep there's.

Here were there decisions: (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=598849#post598849)

As 6 out of 11 housemates choose to forfit their own suitcases, they passed today's Task, which was set to test housemate's selfiness. Therefore all housemates receive their suitcases later on today!

Bryan
11-09-2008, 21:13
Big Brother gave housemates this suitcases, which meet with great excitement amongst the house.

Aleesha gets out a pair of diamond earings (courtesy of Max Clifford) and gives them to the most genuine housemate – she gives them to Lisa, who appreciates the kind gift.

Lisa flies off the handle when Pharrell asks Colette to cook him a veggie stir fry.

Aaron starts to flirt heavily with Lisa. When Lisa pinches him bum and asks if he likes it, he responds “Id like a different part of your body to pinch a different part of mine ideally”. Not even subtle Aaron!

The housemates gang up against Pharrell and his fashion sense. Lisa says his fashion sense is as outdated as his values, and Aleesha says she could get his “designer” crap for £50 off Camden market!!!

Bryan
11-09-2008, 21:29
Housemates begin to say out loud to the group who they suspect is the Big Brother mole. It ruffles a fair few feathers! There's trouble in paradise already!

Big Brother decides to give housemates a party as a reward for passing today's secret task.

Mitch flips off at Pharrell - "ah pharell or whatever your ****ting name is! you are the most irritating man in the ****ing world! think yer so ****ing amazing! yer just boring mate! no one cares what yer have to say! would help if it was a bit more original and not out of some ****ing kids show!" temper temper Mitch!

Bryan
11-09-2008, 23:01
Big Brother starts to blast out the tunes. Aaron reveals he's a closet Spice Girls fan and ends up dancing on the table to "Who Do You Think You Are?" He's getting a habit for drunken dancing!

Lucy appears for the first time today, Steve is excited. Lisa and Aleesha bitch about him, saying they're both attention seekers. Maybe they're just jealous?

Pharrell name checks some of his acts: Usher, chris brown, alesha keys, kelly rowlan. Housemates are torn whether he is lying or not.

Bryan
11-09-2008, 23:09
Pharrell accuses Aleesha of being fake and trying to get Lisa on side with the diamond earings. The pair have it out with one another!

a drunken game of spin the bottle leads to some shocking revealations:

Pharrell asks Aleesha about the size of Max Clifford's tool. "small dick = huge ego. trying to make up for something theyre missing down there. so yeah he's pretty small. bit like someone else in this house i reckon." ooo Aleesha you bitch!

And Lisa revealed her worst sexual experience - "i got off with this man on a rock... he pinned me down (i like a man thats forceful. )... but it was so uncomfortable as the rock was well jagged! .. and the man smelt of haddock" NICE! :cool:

Bryan
12-09-2008, 09:28
A quiet soke in the hot tub ends up with Aaron, Lisa and Lucy having a water-fight, and Lisa impersonating a tiger!????

Bryan
12-09-2008, 14:31
Aaron comes a big breakfast feast for everyone, who's he trying to please?

Sexual tension is in the air as Jess and Aaron have a food fight, and they both end up wet in the pool!

Bryan
12-09-2008, 16:31
Lucy & Lisa wake up, ending Jess & Aaron's little twosome. Lisa dares Aaron to snog Mitch later on today...

Mitch shows up and finds out about the dare, he says it will only happen if there's no tounges involved, but Aaron assures Mitch if he does a job he does it properly!

Big Brother has set Mitch a secret task - to slip in as many ABBA song names into conversation in the next half as hour as possible. If he slips in at least 10 without being noticed he will win the house a party this evening.

Bryan
12-09-2008, 17:45
Mitch soon got cracking with his secret mission, slipping in ABBA songs left right and centre. Some were so obvious that we're suprised the other housemates didn't cotton on!

Lucy sets about cooking the tea and showing Claire how to cook. "you know how to use a hob right?" "ermm no" :lol:

Claire causes a commotion by saying she doesn't think Aaron's "let's get down and dirty act" suits him. Aleesha brands Claire a bitch, and tensions begin to grow between the self-assured pair.

The group talk about speed dating and even suggest doing it whilst in the house!

Aaron and Mitch, time to kiss...?

Bryan
12-09-2008, 17:53
MAN ON MAN ACTION!!! - Never ones to turn down a dare, Mitch and Aaron snog for a full minute!

Bryan
12-09-2008, 18:45
Claire admits that she is horny as hell, as is craving sex. Lucy asks her when she last had sex, Claire tells her the afternoon before she came in. Usually she has sex at least 4 times a day - she doesn't know how she's going to survive without it.

The group discuss whether men should show their emotions or not. Lisa tells how she had to dump a guy becuase he cried at Jamie Mitchell's death in Eastenders.

Big Brother
12-09-2008, 20:14
The girls make visits to the diary room today to sum up their experiences so far. Read Lucy, Jess and Lisa's accounts in the diary room forum now.

Spidergate! The girls get freaked out when Mitch tells them there's a spider in the bathroom. They name the spider Maurice, but Mitch takes it out into the garden. Is it the last of Maurice?

Big Brother anounced that Mitch had sucessfully passed his secret task and won housemates a party.

Aleesha suspsected that Mitch's secret task might mean he's the Big Brother mole, but housemates agree to have a "mole-free" evening.

Bryan
12-09-2008, 21:21
Big Brother starts to supply the alcohol and party tunes. Another drunken game of dares results in Lisa licking out Colette's ear - Colette isn't very impressed!

Pharrell arrives hoping for some girl on girl action. A drunk Claire wraps her arms around him. A drunken Lucy is dared to climb onto Claire and bite her. Crazy what a bit of drink can do to people...

Lisa and Claire are dared to snog for a whole minute - including butt squeezing. Too drunk to care the pair get stuck in!

Bryan
12-09-2008, 21:38
Steve appears and Lisa points out that he has the hots for Lucy, who gets embarassed by this suggestion. Lisa warns her that Steve only wants to get into her knickers.

The girls dare Steve to strip naked and run around the garden twice. After a bit of hesitation, Steve strips down and does as they command.

Lisa admits to Lucy that she quite likes Aaron, and Lucy admits that she wouldn't mind snogging Steve.

Bryan
12-09-2008, 21:55
Love...or lust...is in the air. Claire asks Pharrell if he wants to be her **** buddy whilst they're in the house together!

Also Steve and Lucy get flirty in the hot tub, and start to have quite a sweet conversation, with a lot of compliments and blushing being passed around!

Pharrell warns Lisa to be careful of her friendship with Aleesha, suggesting that she may infact be the Big Brother Mole!

Bryan
12-09-2008, 22:13
Claire asks Pharrell about the age old question - "is it true what they say about black men?" Pharrell offers to get it out and prove the rumour right, but Claire gets a headache and has to go to bed, but offers Pharrell to join her later!

Sexual tension is in the air between Lucy and Steve, they talk about going to the diary room together for a chat with Big Brother.

Bryan
12-09-2008, 23:00
ROMANCE ALERT!

Lucy and Steve got cozy in the diary room, flirted and snogged! And it wasn't for dares!

Read their full diary room visit in the Diary Room Forum now!

Bryan
12-09-2008, 23:21
Pharrell and Lisa were left alone to tease one another, and they questioned what Steve and Lucy were getting up to in the diary room. Lisa says "I'll be sure to checks for stains next time I sit on that chair"

Lucy and Steve leave the diary room and get questioned on what went on! Steve and Lisa go outside and clear the air!

Steve heads off to bed, and tells Lucy he enjoyed the kiss, and wants to get to know her better over the next six weeks, he kisses her hand and leaves. AWWW!

Bryan
13-09-2008, 09:41
In a playful mood, Aaron pours a jug of water over a sleeping Jess! She's gonna love that in the morning!

Pharell bids goodnight and goes to join Claire in bed "i hope big bro gives us a cowboy and indian task tomorrow as claire will be walking around like john wayne by the time i'm finished with er. night ladies, night Aarron"

This morning Big Brother revealed to housemate that they'll be going head to head today in a battle to become Head Of House, wih the HOH being immune from this week's nominations.

Bryan
13-09-2008, 12:27
The HOH immunity battle requries each housemate to answer 10 multiple choice questions about another one of their fellow housemates. To see how the housemates are getting on see the thread in the Diary Room forum.

Aleesha is susipicious of the task and suggests that not is all it seems, and encourages housemates to do badly in the task, at risk of their being a punishment for the winner.

Bryan
13-09-2008, 13:17
Housemates tease Jess about her and Aaron trying to get one up over one another. Aleesha warns Jess to be careful, but Steve assures Jess that Aaron is harmless.

Steve and Aleesha get angry about Jack being allowed to be a housemate when he never shows up, and suggest that Big Brother remove him.

Aleesha adds more fuel to the flames of susipicon, by suggesting that the head of house could be the mole, wanting to get the title so they can rule over the house. Paranoia central or what!?

Bryan
13-09-2008, 13:40
Mole talk! Mole talk! And more mole talk! It's all the housemates seem to be talking about today! They've having indepth discussions of what the mole's job entails, whether they deserve sympathy and what will become of them after tomorrow night!

Steve throws in the suggestion that Aaron may be the mole, with his backstory not adding up to his personality. "I don't know if I believe all this stuff Aaron says about bringing up two kids, cus he's very immature in here, and if you've got the responsibility of being a parent you tend to grow up very fast!" Careful Steve, I thought he was meant to be your friend!

Bryan
13-09-2008, 19:25
Aaron overheard Steve and Aleesha bitching about him, just proves you should be careful who's listening to you before you talk about people behind their backs!

Steve and Lucy get into the hot tub with one another, and agree that neither have regrets about their kiss last night. They flirt with one another in the hot tub - wrestling and kissing again!

Rather than confront Steve about comments earlier Aaron chooses to talk to Lisa about what he heard. Always one to stir the ****, Lisa tells him to confront Steve about it. She loves a bit of drama does Lisa!

Steve blows a raspberry on Lucy's stomach, but she makes out as if she's never had one before and doesn't know what a raspberry is!

Bryan
13-09-2008, 19:34
Claire asks Pharrell what actually happened last night - did they sleep together, because she was too drunk to remember? Pharrell assures her that he doesn't sleep with comatose women, Claire says he's a gentlemen, and offers to sleep with him when she's in a better state!

Steve notices that Aaron has been giving him some funny looks and Lucy encourages him to talk things through with Aaron rather than wait for an argument, Steve agrees to do the mature thing and talk to him...

Claire attempts to cook some pasta, but it goes disastrously wrong. When Lisa patronisingly aplaud's Claire's efforts, Claire snaps at her. "You know what Lise, I did ****ing try. I don't need your pity clap.
Excuse me for never learning how to cook, sorry we all can't be Delia ****ing Smith"

A peaceful talks ends up in an argument. Aaron is annoyed at Steve branding him fake, Steve is annoyed at Aaron for bitching off to Lisa rather than come and talk about it man to man. Voices are raised and the girls show concern.

Bryan
13-09-2008, 22:24
Tonight has been very eventful, and no amount of updates can cover what has happened! You will have to read it to get the full picture but here's a very breif summary:

Aaron and Steve argue more and more, Lisa gets involved and Steve argues with her. Insults are thrown out left, right and centre. Steve is clealry very angry at Lisa interfering and accusing him of "using Lucy".

Steve goes to the diary room and lets off a lot of steam. Big Brother talks to both him and Aaron and tells them both to talk things through calmly.

Lucy goes to the diary room, she is a emotional and cries to Big Brother.

Steve and Aaron settle their differences, and Steve and Lisa agree to get on for Lucy's sake.

Big Brother announces that Lisa is the first Head Of House, and will be immune from this week's nominations.

WHAT A NIGHT!

Bryan
13-09-2008, 22:50
The housemates raised the mood in the house by singing and dancing to many oldschool disco hits!

The housemates started to talk sexual, asking each other where was the most unusual place they had sex, when did they loose their virgnity and what turns them on!

The girls decided to get dressed up for the evening.

Big Brother told housemates that Alex would not be returning to the Big Brother house, and that a new member would be playing Jack from tomorrow onwards.

Debs
14-09-2008, 11:55
Aftera busy night eveyrone headed for bed, everyone that is except for Lucy and Mitch.......

Lucy reveas to mitch that her and steve shared a kiss , mitch warns her to be careful..... just a friendly warning or does Mitch have feelings for lucy???

Finally decided to head to bed, lucy snuggles up to steve....

Debs
14-09-2008, 12:13
Quiet Sunday morning so far.... lisa has appeared and taken a jog round the garden.

colette and ucy are up making breafast.

Dont forget today is mole reveal day, who is the mole??? have the housemates sussed who it is??

Tune in later to see who our mole is..........

Debs
14-09-2008, 12:20
Aaaron has just revealed that he has woken up 'stiff ' this morning!!!!! OOOERRRR WHO HAS HE BEEN DREAMING ABOUT??? dont go telling claire that aaron never know what she might do.......

Bryan
14-09-2008, 15:05
Jack enters the Big Brother house, and he is a right cockerney geezer, complete with the rhyming slang. Steve jokes that Big Brother should give them a rhyming slang dictonary to understand Jack!

Aaron & Colette go to the diary room and ask if Big Brother will throw housemates a party later to welcome Jack to the Big Brother house. We think housemates should be more concerned about worrying about tonight's events - when the mole will be revealed!

Big Brother calls Aaron to the diary room to ask about his argument with Steve yesterday, as far as Aaron is concerned it's water under the bridge.

Bryan
14-09-2008, 21:34
Housemates have been airing their views on all things mole related all day long, with some housemates being more vocal on the matter than others.

Big Brother asked Lisa to tally up who housemates felt was the Big Brother Mole. Steve got the highest number of votes from his fellow housemates. Lisa went to the diary room to tell Big Brother that housemates had chosen Steve.

Davina told the house that they had guessed incorrectly. The mole was infact Aleesha! Housemates were shocked, and some apologised to Steve. A lot of people had things to say to Aleesha, and a lot of questions were asked.

Aleesha dealt out some harsh truths to a lot of the housemates before finally leaving the Big Brother house. Read her interview with Davina now!

As housemates failed to guess the mole correctly, all of them (except for Lisa and Jack) face the public vote for eviction this week.

Who goes? You Decide!

Bryan
15-09-2008, 14:49
Big Brother sets housemates this first weekly task - a campfire vigile. A minium of one/two housemates must watch over the campfire was 8am-1am every day, and must post regulary during this period. If housemates fail they receive a luxury budget of £5 per head per day. If they fail they get a basic budget of £1 per head per day.

The housemates worry about how the task will pan out and start discussing what shifts they will do around the campfire.

Lucy starts off proceedings before going to bed. Aaron starts the vigil this morning, just before 9am, when the task started at 8am! Will Big Brother penalise them for this?

Claire and Jack started to sit around the campfire and Claire once again ranted about the lack of sex she's been getting, and offered to sleep with someone whilst on campfire watch later.

Aaron returned to campfire duties when no other housemates turned up, he wasn't impressed!

Bryan
15-09-2008, 16:31
Steve joins the housemates, and when he asks if anyone was at the campfire at 8 alarm bells starts to ring. Aaron worries he missed the first hour and goes to ask Big Brother, Big Brother reveals that the task starts at 8am.

Aaron is fuming and beats himself up over it, but Steve and Jess tell him that the fault lies with whoever told him to start at 9am.

Steve and Jess bond over the campfire, with Jess telling Steve how she uses her boobs to get free into clubs. Steve suggests that they all go out clubbing once the contest is over.

Debs
15-09-2008, 22:29
Well, where do i start. What a night in the Big Brother House.....

All started off calm, with the housemates enjoying a nice sausage sarnie prepared for them by jack, cooked over the campfire. Then a massive sauce fight erupted! tomato sauce, salad cream you name it is was flown but isnt it nice to see the housemates having fun at last, will it continue. HA you know it wont.

Fast forward a few hours later and you have colette having a go at pharrell for not pulling his weight in the fire task, poor pharell colette just would not let it go, she seems to have an obsession with this task and the rota and no amount of asking will get her to shut up!!

the other housemates are getting pretty annoyed by it too and aaron seems to be a bit annoyed with pharell as well.

After warning them, jack our the fire out! what does this mean for the task? have they failed??? Theyll soon find out!

Now they have discovered the stash of drink left by the campfire and everyone is getting very drunk, happy again? for how long..........

Bryan
16-09-2008, 12:34
Mitch & Jess tell Lucy that they seem to think Steve is a bit weird for the way he is with Lucy, and how he only ever talks about her, and talks to no one else, and they haven't even been there a week yet. Lucy seems to think it's best if her and Steve take it slow from now on.

There's a lot of flirting going on between Mitch and Jess, could another BB relationship be on the cards?

Big Brother
16-09-2008, 19:52
Housemates begin to speculate on what punishments Big Brother may dish out for them failing the task. There's talk about the jail, but would Big Brother really be that evil? (Hint - of course! :D )

The girls discuss who is the fittest boy in the house. Jess even takes the liberty of rating them out of 10! "okay, right
Mitch probably a 8/9, aaron 8/9, jack 7, steve 7, pharrell 6"

Big Brother calls Jack to the diary room and tells him that he must go to the big brother jail, and stay there until further notice, for sabotaging this week's task.

Big Brother
16-09-2008, 20:22
Big Brother also punishes head of house Lisa, holding her accountable for the failure of the task, and also sends her to jail.

Bryan
17-09-2008, 10:45
The housemates seem to be ganging up on Colette, and suspecting that she has had insider information as she seems to be predicting things before they happen. Poor Colette can't do a thing right!

The housemates get slightly tipsy on Claire's "coffee", what has she put in it to make them all jolly?

In the Big Brother jail Jack & Lisa blame Coleette for their incarceration. Scapegoat anyone?

Lisa and Jack strip naked and start spanking and groping one another! WHAT HAS CLAIRE PUT IN THE COFFEE!?

Pharrell and Mitch clash with one another and end up arguing. Pharrell accuses him and Aaron of stabbing the knife in his back, and predicts that Jack and Steve will be next.

Mitch rounds off the night with a trip to the diary room. He rants on about Pharrell and mentions that he fancies Jess.

Bryan
17-09-2008, 13:18
Claire tries to cook breakfast for the house, but her lack of culinary knowledge means she puts eggs in the microwave - BOOM.

The housemates speak of their love for their task hoodies. Big Brother must have been listening as they ask that housemates bring back all task equipment - including their hoodies - sorry Jess and Lucy!

Bryan
18-09-2008, 08:25
Jess and Aaron brand Big Brother meanies for taking away the task equipment. It is as though someone has died in the house!

Lucy goes to talk to Jack and they agree to take things slow. Lucy feels as though Steve is acting a bit off. Claire and Aaron complain about the pair of them and how they can never chat to either when they're together.

Claire eats some suspect Tuna, Aaron tells her it's been open for a week - BAD MOVE. Claire gets sick from it and asks BB for some medication.

Lucy goes to see Lisa in jail, and once again Lisa warns her that Steve is taking her for a ride. These warnings are a getting a tad repetitive now?

The sexual tension between Jack and Lisa heats up throughout the day, half of their flirting is borderline obvious!

Bryan
18-09-2008, 08:51
Jess and Mitch played a game of lies, telling 3 facts, 1 being a lie! Some interesting revealations cam out of it, and the pair seemed to get closer...

The game leads to housemates having to stip off whenever they get a question wrong. Mitch is first to end up compeltey naked.

Steve goes to the diary room and let's out his concerns about lucy. Big brother advises he does what he thinks is best and tries to integrate with the rest of the house a little more.

Bryan
18-09-2008, 19:51
Big Brother lets Jack and Lisa out of jail, Jack does a victory dance around the house and gets used to being a free housemate once more.

Lisa talks about writing out the shopping list and warns housemates she will be ordering a lot of alcohol.

Not one to be outdone by Mitch's nakedness last night, Lisa strips off for Jack! Any excuse to shed clothes!!!!

Big Brother delivers the shopping including 2 of Big Brother's ever changing gifts: a pair of fake boobs and one task hoodie! But who will fight over the cherished hoodie? There will be blood before bedtime!

Bryan
19-09-2008, 09:57
Lisa spends over half the shopping budget on alcohol, the housemates get stuck into the vodka and drink it like it's pop!

Claire doesn't care about her food poisoning, she's straight at the spirits. Down the hatch!

Pharrell suggest that some of the men are using the girls in this house. Claire takes offence at the suggestion that the girls are too stupid to realise they're being used, and goes off to bed in a huff.

King of the one liners Pharrell comes to the diary room and has a long chat to Big Brother. The next Victor anyone?

Bryan
19-09-2008, 18:50
Hypocondriac Aaron comes to the diary room claiming he is sick again. It's a case of boy crying wolf for Big Brother, who even suggests that he may have a drug addiction for the amount of medication he is always asking for.

Eviction night! Housemates are speculating on who they think will go and who they want to go. It's an eight horse race!

There's still an hour for you to vote who you want to evict! Who goes? You decide!

Bryan
19-09-2008, 20:51
Housemates launch another attack at Colette! When will their attacks ever end? Poor Colette!

You have voted and Davina has spoken..Colette is coming out!

The housemates dont seem to be too affected by the news of her depature, to be honest I think they'll be glad to see the back of her!

Claire has lost her bet with Jack and has to strip around the house naked. Does she live up to the bet? Of course she does!

The only question remains - who will housemates have to bully once Colette leaves?

Join Davina at 9pm when Colette leaves the Big Brother house and answers questions on her time in the house!

Bryan
21-09-2008, 13:09
Big Brother set housemates their next Head Of House challenge - the housemate who got the highest score would get the title.

The was unusually quiet yesterday - perhaps housemates were just busy playing tetris.

Claire seems to like Jack, but it appears she may have some competition from Lisa.

Big Brother announces that Mitch won the HOH task, and is therefore the new Head Of House.

Bryan
22-09-2008, 19:23
Housemates are set this week's shopping task - to write their autobiographies. Big Brother will mark them all out of 10, if they get over 70% they'll pass.

Nominations time, but who will be up for eviction? Find out tomorrow!

Bryan
23-09-2008, 13:04
Drama in the usually boring Big Brother house! Steve and Aaron appear after days of abscence!

Aaron has the flu and ends up throwing up on Claire, who goes mental at him.

Steve, who had previously had words with Claire about the mole task, sniggers at Aaron throwing up on her.

In revenge Claire throws her sick drenched clothes at Steve.

Big Brother calls Claire to the diary room and gives her her first formal warning and tells her to go to the Big Brother jail in just her towel and sick stained hair.

Raging, in protest, Claire strips off her towel and walks to the jail naked!!!

Bryan
24-09-2008, 17:43
Day 15 and Claire is still in the Big Brother jail. Her, Lisa and Jess plot against Steve and Aaron for landing her in jail.

Big Brother finally lets Claire out of jail. To celebrate she finally goes to the shower to wash yesterday’s sick out of her hair! NICE!

Steve shows up and launches attacks at both Jess and Lucy – yes Lucy the one who he has clung to since the got there. He accuses her of being clingy!

Bryan
24-09-2008, 20:05
Steve goes from mr nice to mr nasty and has full on arguments with each of the women in the house! He upsets Lucy by saying he only got close with her for the magazine deals and branded her a slut. He called Jess dumb, Lisa a lesbian and Claire a dirty druggie! What is with the sudden transformation of Steve?

Bryan
24-09-2008, 21:31
Housemates are told they have failed this week's task! This is no doubt down to the fact that Steve, Aaron and Jack didn't bother to write their autobiographies!

Big Brother gives Head Of House an ultimatum: whether or not he wants to sacrifice his suitcase for the remainder of his time in the house, in order for housemates to have a party this evening. Ever the gent, Mitch reluctantly agrees to hand over his case.

Bryan
28-09-2008, 19:20
sorry about the lack of updates, here are the basics for the past for days:

Steve was evicted on Friday, and his ex hosuemate hand grenade was to put two housemates up for eviction, for a shock eviction on Sunday. He choose Jack and Pharrell.

Last night a new housemate entered the house, gay modelling agent Tyler, who was told he'd become head of house and would be the only housemate nominating this week.

Davina anounced that Jack is the third person to be evicted from the Big Brother house. This shock news is meet by anger and tears from the housemates!

Debs
29-09-2008, 10:41
Day 19 ( evening) Jack has been cruelly evicted and claire has decided she cant face much this evening, which leaves lucy, lisa and tyler in the house to entertain each other.

Lisa has named a new dance, performed last night by lucy, tyler and herself the HUMPAROONEY DANCE! Look out for that in a nightclub near you soon :lol:

The no alcohol etc punishment for lisa seems to be getting to her, lucy and tyler are happily drinking the enver ending supply of vodka while lisa has to stick to water. She finally decides to go to bed early. POOR LISA

Is lucy flirting with tyler? rubbing herself up and down his leg, stripping to her undies in the pool.... whats happened to her? and what will she say when she discovers tylers little secret..

Debs
29-09-2008, 10:43
Day 20

Quiet as usual this morning

Claire is first up, followed by tyler.

Always straight to the point claire asks tyler if he is gay? he admits to her he is.... will claire tell lucy??

Debs
29-09-2008, 18:58
Still very very quiet. Lisa is convinced lucy has a thing for pharrell but lucy sys no

Not sure what to eat on her basic only ration Lisa decides to just eat butter, but boredom strikes and for lisa that means her boobs have to get involved! So she rubs the butter up and down her boobs!!!! Then says someone has to lick them off! with lucy being the only one in the room will she do it :lol:

Debs
30-09-2008, 17:00
DAY 21

Aaron is finally up and out of bed after breaking the record for longest sleep in the sbbb house!

Both him and Claire are cracking on with this weeks fashion deign task

The rest of the housemates have not yet been seen today

Debs
01-10-2008, 13:31
Day 22

Tyler has decided Aaron and Jess are up for eviction this week, look inthe studio thread for the eviction poll and save your favourite housemate

Last night the a few of the housemates steamed up the mirrors in the sbbb house but it didnt last for long... Lucy got naked again and claire and herself put on a little show for aaron, who was quite noticeably turned on by it all. Nothing happened though, unfortuantely for aaron!

Today its still quiet although aaron is well and truly making his presence known. He once had a thing for lisa but now he seems to have changed his mind... could there be a showdown in the house before friday

Debs
02-10-2008, 10:29
last night the house was full of arrguments. Aaron who has finally woken form his week long sleep is making his presence well and truly known. He argued with lisa, backed up by claire and then decided to start on pharrell.

Will we see more arguemnet today or will all stay calm in the sbbb house?

Debs
03-10-2008, 20:02
Lisa and claire have fallen out!

aaron and lisa are still arguing

Claire has a new friend in the form of a inflatable penis she has named Willy

And the disagreements are still going on....

Eviction night tonight... who goes only you lot can decide......