PDA

View Full Version : Live Launch Night Thread

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:03
It’s that time again…reality fever is in the air…the time is ripe for another batch of delusional wannabees…ladies and gentlemen it’s finally time for the third series of…

SOAPBOARDS BIG BROTHER!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WGqY2tawkA&feature=related

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:04
Welcome once again, as we open the doors to the most famous house on the internet! For the next 6 weeks we will see 10 housemates live, breath, eat, sleep, do everything together under the scrutiny of Big Brother and you guys at home!

This year we have a lot of suprsies in store for you all at home, so many juicy little tidbits that I can’t wait to tantalise you all with! But all comes to those who wait!

This year the housemates have a real life prize to compete for! Kindly donated by Rimmer, a £30 Amazon voucher awaits the winner of this year’s contest!

But enough from me, I know you’re all dying to find out who’s going into the house this year! So without further a do, let’s bring out the housemates and let them enter the Big Brother house!

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:06
60 seconds with…Lucy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbkelly.jpg

Name: Lucy
Job: Hairdresser
Hometown: Bristol

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m a hairdresser, and good old Brizzle girl. I’m a bit blonde, a bit of a bimbo, but everybody loves me! Always smiling, always laughing, I love life really! Love my job, because I get to gossip all day and chat away! Like to go out and party with my girlfriends! Looking for love, I’m a hopeless romantic and love Sex And The City – maybe I’ll find my Mr Big in the Big Brother House!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Blonde! Friendly! Happy! Smiley! Fun!

Why Big Brother? I’ll try all things once. I love to have a laugh, a bit of fun, and I think I could lighten up the Big Brother house with my bubbly Brizzle personality.

Do you think you’ll get very far? I’d like to think so! I’m friendly! Nice! I get on with everyone really, so hopefully no one will nominate me!

Plans For The Future? Dunno really! I’d be happy cutting hair and gossiping away forever more me! As long as I’m smiling and having fun, I don’t care where I am or what I’m doing really!

SBBB_Steve
*runs into the house*

Hi guys, I'm Steve!! I'm so excited to be here :D

Davina
60 seconds with…Alex!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbalex.jpg

Name: Alex
Job: Artist/Sculptor
Hometown: Glasgow

Tell Us About Yourself: Art is my life, I’m a conceptual artist, I base my work on life, my surroundings. Most of it’s sculpting but I do Modern Art occasionally, I’m definitely not you’re paint with watercolours kind of artist. I’m very introvert, my views, my style, everything about me is out there, wacky and off the wall.

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Creative. Introvert. Cultured. Intelligent. Wacky.

Why Big Brother? For an artist, Big Brother is the ultimate experience, just a rich and diverse tapestry for me to get inspiration from.

Do you think you’ll get very far? Probably not! I’m a vegan, which will be awkward for the cooks! I also have strong opinions on a lot of things and I’m not afraid to debate them with others.

Plans For The Future? See where life takes me and live for the moment is my motto. Hopefully I’ll always stay true to myself and my art.

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:07
60 seconds with…Jess!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbjess.jpg

Name: Jess
Job: Promotions Girl
Hometown: Essex

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m very much what you see is what you get. Let’s not beat about the bush, I’m attractive. I’m one of the best promotions girls in Essex, I’ve worked for all the biggest clubs and am damn good at my job. Just because I’m good looking and from Essex don’t mean I’m a bimbo. I’m down to earth, always up for a laugh and got a heart of gold really. My boobs might be fake, but that’s all!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Independent! Confident! Sexy! Realisitc! Sexy!

Why Big Brother? It’s a once in a lifetime opportunity, and a gateway to bigger and better things!

Do you think you’ll get very far? Probably not, girls don’t seem to like me, they are jealous of my looks. I’ll have to show them that I’m a nice girl really.

Plans For The Future? Modelling? Tele work? Who knows, I shall see what’s in store once I leave the house I suppose. If not then I’ll go back to Essex I guess, and do what I do best!

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:07
60 seconds with…Lisa!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbblisa.jpg

Name: Lisa
Job: Travel Agent
Hometown: Manchester

Tell Us About Yourself: You’re typical northern bird really! A bit brassy, a bit of a boozer, and I love gravy with me chips! Work as a travel agent, pretty boring really. Live for the weekends; paint the town red with me girls. Hit the clubs and party like there’s no tomorrow! Love my Tequila and dancing! Always game for a laugh, love to have fun, and live every moment like it’s me last! I may be a big girl, but I know how to have fun!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Bubbly! Energetic! Larger than life!

Why Big Brother? Because I want to have a fun summer, not sweating like a pig behind at a desk 9-5! I’m larger than life and got a lot to offer the public and me housemates!

Do you think you’ll get very far? Bloody hope so! What’s not to love about me!? Only problems we might have is when it comes to lack of food!

Plans For The Future? Anything but that travel agency! I’ve sold holidays for long enough, it’s about time I see the world, and show them how Lisa likes to party!

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:08
60 seconds with…Colette!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbcolette.jpg

Name: Colette
Hometown: Birmingham

Tell Us About Yourself: I own my own real estate company, the biggest in the midlands, one of the best in the country. I’m ruthless when it comes to business, and will stop at nothing to seal a deal. I live alone, and am stuck in my ways. Some people say I’m arrogant and bossy, hopefully that doesn’t come across in the house! One think I haven’t got time for: attention seeking fame wanabees, any of them in the house and there will be guaranteed fireworks.

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Argumentative. Successful. Ruthless. Shrewd. Competitive.

Why Big Brother? Because I’m always up for a challenge and seriously think I have what it takes to go the distance.

Do you think you’ll get very far? Of course, if you don’t believe in yourself you’ll never get anywhere in life.

Plans For The Future? I’m not in this for exposure of any of that bull****. I’ll go back to running my company and raking in the money. Come 50, I’ll be able to retire and move to the Caribbean. Set your sites high and stick to it, that’s my motto.

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:08
60 seconds with…Claire!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbclaire.jpg

Name: Claire
Hometown: London

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m a former drug addict, I was on the really hard stuff, and it was the darkest hardest time of my life, but I go over it and now use my experiences to help others get over their addictions, I work as a counsellor/therapist for addicts. I switched my drug addiction for sex, I am totally addicted to it! But I’m not a slut with it or anything! I’m wacky, I’m wild and I’m like nothing you’ve seen before!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Strong. Fighter. Wacky. Wild. Horny.

Why Big Brother? Because I love to meet new people and open my eyes to new experiences, Big Brother is the ultimate test of yourself, and it seems like a real fun time!

Do you think you’ll get very far? If I’ve learnt one things in my life it’s that I’m strong and determined. I’m strong enough to preserve and have the drive to get what I want.

Plans For The Future? To continue helping others, and to travel the world and embrace different cultures.

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:09
60 seconds with…Aleesha!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbaleesha.jpg

Name: Aleesha
Hometown: Southampton

Tell Us About Yourself: I've got a very good job, and I didn't need a man to get me there. I'm a very independant, sassy young woman. You're 21st century woman who can go out there, do a man's job better than a man, and still be femine in many ways. I'm never short of male attention, but I only ever go for taken men. The thrills in the chase? You know what I mean. I tend to get myself into a lot of confrontations with their other halfs, but I can hold my own. Will I ever change? Probably not!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Seductive! Ball breaker! Uber bitch!

Why Big Brother? It's the ultimate platform for manipulation. The Big Brother house is a dolls house and all the housemates are Barbie dolls who I can twist the heads off of! Sounds like right fun if you ask me!

Do you think you’ll get very far? Someone with a personality like mine tends to make very few friends, so probably not. But I'll be damned if I go down without a fight!

Plans For The Future? Onwards and upwards! It's the only way to go!

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:09
60 seconds with…Jack!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbjack.jpg

Name: Jack
Job: Market Trader

Tell Us About Yourself: I am your quintessential cockney geezer! Work on the markets, selling whatever I can, see myself as a bit of a del boy. I’m a cheeky chappy, always up for a laugh. Would like to consider myself a bit of a hit with the ladies, could charm the pants off of them if I tried! I get along with everyone really, good times are guaranteed when Jack is about!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Geezer! Charmer! Cheeky! Wheeler-dealer!

Why Big Brother? Why not!? Fancy a change of scene, and it looks like a right old laugh! If it’s all about sunbathing with bikini babes then sign me up!

Do you think you’ll get very far? Maybe, depends if they take to me. I might seem a bit too “in your face” for some people, but hopefully everyone will be on the level, and we’ll all get on like an house on fire.

Plans For The Future? Like old Del Boy says, one day we’ll be millionaires. I’ll probs keep on wheeler-dealing until the gambles pay off! If I have a lady by my side then that’s a bonus!

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:10
60 seconds with…Steve!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbsteve.jpg

Name: Steve
Job: Builder
Hometown: Dublin

Tell Us About Yourself: Your average kind of guy, I like my ladies, my football and a curry and a couple of beers with the lads of a Friday night. Work as a builder, it’s all I know really. Don’t claim to be the smartest or the richest but I’d like to think I have looks on my side, and a sparkle that draws the ladies to me! Don’t wanna think of how many ladies I’ve had, let’s just say I’ve never gone without!

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Smooth. Hot. Alright. Ladies man.

Why Big Brother? Let’s be honest it’s all about the lovely ladies and the 100 grand prize money at the end of the day! And a few weeks off work is always a bonus!

Do you think you’ll get very far? If there’s any nice ladies in there and I play the romance card, then hopefully I will yeah.

Plans For The Future? Carry on with what I’m doing already, nothing wrong with being a builder and having fun with the ladies. I’m easy like that

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:11
60 seconds with…Aaron!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbaaron.jpg

Name: Aaron
Job: Model
Hometown: Wales

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m a model, worked hard to get where I am, and would like to think I’m doing a good job of it. Got looks and money on my side, but don’t like to brag about it really. Like the finer things in life: designer labels, flashy cars, and of course the ladies. I’m down to earth really, always up for a laugh with the lads. Your typical kind of guy at the end of the day.

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Cool. Fit. Relaxed. Easy. Confident.

Why Big Brother? Always up for new challenges, only when I’m being pushed do I really feel alive.

Do you think you’ll get very far? Yeah, don’t see why not. Got looks on my side for the ladies out there, vote Adam, you know want to :p

Plans For The Future? Continue with my modelling I suppose, find myself a lovely lady and enjoy life as best I can.

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:11
60 seconds with…Pharrell!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbpharral.jpg

Name: Pharrell

Tell Us About Yourself: I’m one of the leading figures in the urban hip hop music scene in the UK. Set up my own record label, and working with a lot of the up and coming artists. Like to mix some tapes in my spare time, aswell as impress the ladies. I’m very opinionated and have very low tolerance levels. Quite argumentative and don’t have time for morons, the house needs to have intellect or I wont be happy.

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Intellectual. Argumentative. Opinionated. Driven. True.

Why Big Brother? To raise the profile of my company and my artists. And because it’s a big thing? To win Big Brother is the golden goose, to reign supreme with the public.

Do you think you’ll get very far? I’ve got a big ego, that wont go down too well I suppose. I admire Victor, Science and Lucipher from SBB2, they might not have been very popular but they were true to themselves, and cut out all the bull****!

Plans For The Future? To see my company go onto bigger and better things, get my artist’s music out there, make them household names.

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:12
60 seconds with…Mitch!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/bondboffin/sbbbmitch.jpg

Name: Mitch
Hometown: Liverpool.

Tell Us About Yourself: Graduated with a first in Business, and landed myself a cushy job at my father’s company. I get to do the hiring and firing, it’s great – gives me a sense of power over others. Got a nice wage, and I like to go out and live the high life a little bit with my friends. I’ve got the patter, and the gift and the gab, like to think I’m a hit with the ladies, they’re on to a winner when they meet me. I’m just one of the lads, know how to show everyone a good time really.

5 Words To Describe Yourself: Rich. Sexy. Confident. Fun. Cool.

Why Big Brother? Because it’ll be like going back to uni, and no matter where I finish I’ve got my job to go back to afterwards. A summer of fun and frolics with the ladies sounds very nice to me!

Do you think you’ll get very far? For sure, I can get on with anyone from any walk of life. I can adapt to any situation and think I’ve got what it takes to go the distance.

Plans For The Future? Work my way up the career ladder, and set up my own company probably. Get a trophy wife, and move to Monte Carlo.

Davina
10-09-2008, 20:17
So there you have it, 12 housemates locked inside the Big Brother compound for the next 45 days! Look at them all, a bundle of nerves, getting to know one another!

Little do they know that in just under an hour’s time Big Brother will be dropping the mother of all bombshell’s to the house!

Join me after a bumper edition of 8 out of 10 cats to see the live announcement to the house!

Davina
10-09-2008, 21:19
Welcome Back To Big Brother!

It’s been an hour since the last housemate walked into the Big Brother house, and already the housemates are getting to know one another.

Look at them all, all nice and friendly, but I wonder how friendly they’ll be once they hear what Big Brother’s got to say.

I’ll now pass you over to Big Brother in the Day 1 thread…

Davina
10-09-2008, 21:23
Oh my god! You can’t leave it there!

Not to worry, as you can snoop in on the house whenever you want 24-7, to see the latest goings on from within the Big Brother House!

So what do you think of the twist? I’m sure you’ve got plenty to say and I bet you’ve already got your susiciions which one of those devious little darlings is the Big Brother mole! Well that’s what the BBLB forum is there for!

Over the next 45 days you can post your views, opinions and theories there, aswell as find out all the latest news and updates from within the house!
And most importantly of all it is down to you to vote for who you want to evict each week, so keep your eyes out for those all important polls!

Join me Sunday night at 8pm, when the housemates will decide who they think the Big Brother mole is!

For now though, it’s goodbye from me.