PDA

View Full Version : Starcross'd (EE fic)

Torrie
26-05-2005, 20:51
I got this idea while watching EE and the Leo/Demi storyline - it'll feature them, but also the other Millers and the Taylors and some other characters I'm going to bring in as the residents of the flats. It'll start in the past before the Millers found out Demi was pregnant and before they moved to Walford, but will then move to the present day. I'd really like to know what you think or if you've got any suggestions for what you'd like to see happen, etc. Thanks for reading! :)

Starcross'd

For once, the flats had fallen relatively quiet – throughout the night there was often loud music, shouting, cars racing around outside, but now it was just after seven in the morning and the most quiet time of the day for the area. In a couple of hours, it would all start again as people began to wake to go about their usual routines, but in the meantime – peace and quiet …

“Keith? Keith, you awake?”

No reply. Not unless you counted the little snore.

“Keith! Wake up – I’ve got to go out.” said his wife impatiently.

A mumbled response before he finally sat up, yawned and then looked at her sleepily, still only half awake.

“Wassamatta?”

“Just got a call about a cleaning job - that little café round the corner …”

“Bit early, innit?”

“Their regular cleaner has dropped them right in it so, who knows, if I do a good job then they might put some more work my way …”

“Good on ya, Rosie, love.” Keith beamed cheerily, “See, I told ya things were looking up!”

“Look like you were right then, don’t it?” she smiled back, “Now, this place is a right tip so I’m just gonna have a quick tidy and then I’m off so you’ll have to make sure the kids get off to school and that I’m not coming back home to a tip again.”

“No problem.” He assured her, “Is Mickey back yet?”

“Yeah, heard him sneaking in around two this morning … thinking he was being quiet.”

“Must have been a good night, eh? Oh, to be that age again … Out with the lads, was he?”

“So he says, but I have my doubts – I reckon he was seeing that Natasha.” Rosie said, as she gathered up armfuls of clothes ready for the linen basket.

“He could do worse …”

“Yeah, but he could do better an’ all …” she sighed.

“What’s this really about, love? You’ve always liked Tash, said so yourself …”

“I know, I know – it’s just … She’ll … She’ll tie him to here and that’s not what I want for my family.” Rosie admitted reluctantly. “Oh, Keith, when are we ever going to get out of this dump?”

“Ayy, come on! I know it ain’t the best area, but we’ve done alright – made ourselves a nice little nest here … I know this stuff with the Taylors isn’t ideal, but it’ll blow over …”

“I know, but I just never imagined ending up staying here forever – I thought things might change, especially with the kids. I half hoped Mickey wouldn’t pack school in first chance he got – thought he might get himself a good job, a way out … Dawn had the right idea when she got away … Oh, listen to me - I ain’t got time to be daydreaming!”

“We do alright, love.” Keith said seriously, “You remember that.”

“Course.” she said with a little smile before hurrying out of the room and into their cramped bathroom, throwing the clothes into the basket, ready for washing. “Look at the mess of this place …” she muttered as she lifted towels from the floor, accidentally knocking over the waste paper basket as she did so and having to set the towels back down so she could replace the contents of the bin. “Always has to happen when you’re in a rush …” she sighed, before stopping dead in her tracks having only just noticed something she had thrown back into the bin without really paying attention.

A shocked look crept over her face and she shook her head in disbelief as she pulled the item back out of the bin. “Oh my God …” she managed faintly before her voice raise to a yell, “Mickey Miller, get your backside in here – NOW!”

to be continued...

Layne
26-05-2005, 21:03
What has she found come on post more soon i need to know! This is fab btw Torrie!!
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

bexdatrex
27-05-2005, 08:49
This is amazing, exactly like the Millers! Well done!
I can guess what she's found, please please please post more soon!!! :cheer:

Bex xxx

Rach33
27-05-2005, 13:52
wow this is amazing Torrie please post more babes it's brill

Torrie
27-05-2005, 23:02
Thanks Layne, Bex and JBLover - glad you like it! :)

“I don’t flamin’ believe this! I warned him I dunno how many times … Mickey! Mickey, I said get in here – NOW!” Rosie yelled, shock giving way to anger.

“Mu-um …” he groaned as he appeared in the doorway, still in his boxers and rubbing his eyes. “If it’s about the mess, can’t it wait ‘til a decent hour? Me head’s thumpin’ …”

“You’re lucky I don’t give you a thump! How could you be so stupid?”

“Me? What’ve I done? If this is about last night, I just had a few too many …” he began defensively, looking puzzled by his mother’s seemingly over-the-top reaction.

“Don’t you play the innocent with me – that’s not what I’m talking about and you know it!”

“Mum, I ain’t got a clue what yer on about and it’s a bit too early for guessin’ games!”

For a second, she just stood back and glared at her eldest son, shaking her head and seeming lost for words. Then she produced what she had found, holding it out so he could see and waiting expectantly.

“Well, what you got to say for yourself now?” she demanded.

“What’s that?”

“Like you don’t know! I found it in here, in the bin …” She paused, making a little noise of frustration when she only got a blank stare in return. “It’s a pregnancy test. And it’s positive. It’s positive and it’s in our bathroom which means that someone we know is pregnant!”

“You what?” said Mickey in surprise, “Well, what ya looking at me for? It’s hardly gonna be mine!”

Although a little thrown by the fact that he obviously either knew nothing about it or was doing an exceptional job of covering up, Rosie could see no other explanation and so continued with her accusation.

“It’s that girl, ain’t it? She’s gone and got herself pregnant – I knew something like this would happen …” she said in despair, “You’re too young to be tied down with a kid and how do you think you can support them with no decent job? I told you …”

“Mum, stop!” exclaimed Mickey, “Tash ain’t pregnant!”

“Well, someone is! That just makes it worse! So who is she then? Some girl you just met in a club? Does Natasha know about her? Does she know about her?”

“Mum, for cryin’ out loud, calm down - yer gettin’ this all wrong!” Mickey said, having trouble getting a word in edgeways. “This is nothin’ to do with me, I swear!”

“What on earth is goin’ on in ‘ere?” came a voice from the doorway, making Mickey and his mother turn to see Keith watching them. “No need to shout – the neighbours down the hall can probably hear ya!”

“I just want to know what’s goin’ on …” Rosie said, lowering her voice a little. “It was in our bathroom …”

“What was?” asked Keith, still not understanding what they were talking about.

“This.” Rosie said, holding out the kit and trying to calm down in an attempt to find out what was going on. “Mickey, are you sure you don’t know anything about this? When was Natasha last here? Could she have taken the test and not told you?”

“Course not.” he said quickly, but then an unsure look started to cross his face and he sat down suddenly on the edge of the bath. “Nah, she wouldn’t not tell me …” he said, but he didn’t sound so certain anymore. “She’d … She was in ‘ere … Took her time an’ all but ya know what birds are like. She can’t be … Can she?”

“Oh, Mickey …” Rosie sighed, “Ya better call her – find out for sure.”

“Yeah, go on, son.” advised Keith, “And you never know with these tests anyway – they can’t guarantee one hundred percent accuracy anyway, you know. No point in panicking.”

Looking somewhat stunned, Mickey got up and hurried out of the bathroom, heading for his room and pulling on the first clothes he found before hunting for his mobile phone, but he was soon back in the bathroom where Rosie had continued to despair over her son’s future to Keith.

“Her mobile’s switched off and there’s no answer on the home phone.” he said, “I gotta go find her …”

“I thought you were sure it couldn’t be anything to do with you!” Rosie said, her voice rising in her anxiety.

“I dunno, do I? I didn’t think …”

“That’s your problem – you don’t think!”

“Now, Rosie, love, lets just calm down …” Keith tried, but it was too late to avoid disturbing anyone else and the teenage twins appeared in their pyjamas, wondering what all the fuss was about.

“What’s goin’ on?” demanded Darren, “Some of us are tryin’ to sleep!”

“Go back to bed then!” snapped their mother.

“But we can hear you yelling in both our rooms!” Demi said.

“Get ready for school then – be on time for a change!”

“But …”

“Do as your mum says, kids – we’ll sort this out.” Keith said calmly.

“What’s that mum’s got?” asked Darren suddenly, not noticing the look on his twin sister’s face when she followed his gaze. “No way! Mum, you’re not …” But then he glanced up at his brother and his eyes widened, “No WAY! Mickey’s got someone up the duff! Is it Tash? It is, isn’t it?”

“Darren - go to your room!” yelled Rosie, before turning on his brother. “And you, get round the Moores place and talk to that girl!”

“No!” Demi gasped before she could stop herself, having started to look increasingly uncomfortable with the situation.

“Demi, we ain’t got time for your messing - we’ve got enough on our plate with your brother here …”

“It ain’t Mickey’s fault.” she said hesitantly.

“What d’ya mean, Dems?” asked her dad.

“That ain’t Tash’s …” Demi said so quietly they almost didn’t hear her. “It’s mine.”

to be continued ...

crumpet
28-05-2005, 08:33
Wow! That's Well Good!!! Post More Really Soon!

bexdatrex
28-05-2005, 08:43
I want more, now!!! It's amazing, I love it! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

crumpet
28-05-2005, 08:57
YEAH ,ME TOO! i said that before but it is well cool!

crumpet
28-05-2005, 08:57
and how did you get that banner? i really like it

Layne
28-05-2005, 14:58
ohhhhh,wonder how they'll react, well we no she don't get rid of it but ya no what i mean!
This is fab torrie, love it please post more soon
Luv ya
Layne
x x x

Rach33
28-05-2005, 15:22
wow wow and more wow this just gets better and better Demi and Leo yay love ya banner babes too kepp posting it it's fab

crumpet
28-05-2005, 17:15
yeah! i bet rosie's gonna go over the roof

crumpet
28-05-2005, 20:29
please type more soon!

Torrie
28-05-2005, 21:44
Thanks crumpet, Bex, Layne & JBLover! :D I've been at work all day, but hopefully I'll post some more v. soon - I'm working on the next part right now, lol!

And thanks for the comments on the banner too - I made it myself! How cute is baby Aleesha, staring up just like Demi in that pic! :D

crumpet
29-05-2005, 15:32
how do you make your own banners?

Torrie
29-05-2005, 17:07
Thanks to everyone who's reading! :thumbsup: And, crumpet, I use Paint Shop Pro to make the banners. :)

“This is a joke, right?” Rosie said, breaking the unbearable silence and sounding from her tone as if she was pleading with them all to agree. “I’m warning you, if this is your idea of funny – it’s not. Not by a long shot!”

But Demi just hung her head in a vain attempt to hide the tears welling up in her eyes, not trusting herself to speak in case she burst into tears. She had hidden the truth from her family so well that she had almost convinced herself that there was nothing to worry about, that she’d wake up and find this had all been a dream … A really bad dream. Now though, it was all out in the open – almost – and there was no going back.

“You’re covering for a friend …” Rosie suggested desperately, “You can tell us, Demi – there has to be an explanation for this. You can’t be … You’re thirteen years old!”

“Rosie, love …”

“Don’t ‘Rosie, love’ me, Keith! She’s thirteen – a child!” she snapped before her voice trailed off tearfully, “She just a baby herself …”

Keith hugged her helplessly, all his usual words of wisdom seeming useless now, while their sons simply stared at their sister in shock – Darren surprised and a little hurt that his twin hadn’t filled him in on any of this and Mickey first relieved he was off the hook, then guilty for feeling that way when his little sister was in such a state. He could be quite protective of his younger siblings and he had always hated to see Demi upset.

“You said yourself these things ain’t always accurate …” he said, trying to be helpful. “Maybe it’s a mistake …”

“Maybe she should see a doctor …” Keith suggested.

“No!” Demi exclaimed, shaking her head emphatically. “I don’t want to see some doctor!”

“Maybe you should have thought of that sooner then!” Rosie said sharply, not realising just how scared her daughter was and how, right now, a trip to the doctor’s would only serve to make this nightmare all the more real for her.

“I ain’t goin’ and you can’t make me!” Demi cried, “I don’t want to and I don’t want this to be happening! I just want it all to go away!”

And before anyone could stop her or even react, she had dashed out of the bathroom and into her room, slamming the door behind her, though not even the closed door could prevent her family from hearing her burst into stormy tears.

“Why does everything always go wrong for this family?” asked Rosie, before giving way to more tears herself.

“Alright, alright – hold yer horses!” came the response to persistent knocking at the front door of a flat just like the Millers’ only two floors higher up.

The girl switched off her hair-dryer having just about finished with it anyway and hurried to answer the door, wondering who on earth could be calling round so early.

“Mickey!” she said, surprised but pleased to see him. “What ya doin’ here?”

“Just wanted to see ya – do I need a reason?” he said, trying to force a smile for the pretty blonde and only half managing it.

“At this time of the morning and after a night like last night? Yeah, ya need a reason – thought you’d still be nursing a hangover right now!” she laughed, but she quickly became serious as she realised something was bothering him. “Come in – mum’s just gone down the launderette. Think she wanted to get there before it got busy … Want a coffee? I was gonna stick the kettle on anyway …”

With a nod, he followed her into the tiny kitchen and sat down on a high stool at the breakfast bar while she busied about filling the kettle and finding clean mugs.

“Looks like we got lucky …” she said as she opened the fridge, finding just enough milk for them both. “I’ll have to nip down the shop later … Unless of course those aliens that landed earlier thought to bring some milk …”

“Mmm-hmm …” Mickey responded absently, looking as if he was miles away and making the girl shake her head with a sigh.

“Knew ya weren’t listening.” she said, but there was no trace of annoyance, only concern in her voice. “So come on then, Micks, what’s wrong.”

“Nothing … Everything … God, Tash, what a morning!” he said looking downcast. “And it’s still early!”

“Awww, Mickey …” she said sympathetically, “It can’t be that bad, can it?”

“It ain’t, it’s worse.”

“Well, it ain’t like you to be this down, so there must be a good reason.” Tash said, “Here, kettle’s boiling so you finish making the coffee – I’ve just gotta find my mobile in case my dad calls. Mum reckons he will, but I don’t think so – don’t wanna miss him if he does though. I’ll only be a second and then you can tell me all about it.”

Anxious to find out what was going on, she wasted little time grabbing her mobile phone from beside her bed and then hurrying back to the kitchen only to find a single mug of coffee on the counter.

“Mickey?” she called, before realising where he was likely to be and taking her own drink out onto the balcony, sure enough finding him leaning on the railing and staring out over the estate. “Hope you’re not planning on jumping …” she said to get his attention. “What ya doin’ out here – it’s freezing!”

“Sorry, just fancied some fresh air.” he said, turning to pull her close, rubbing his hands up and down her arms to warm her as he realised that, unlike him, she was only wearing jeans and a light t-shirt.

“So ya gonna tell me what’s wrong then or what?”

“It’s Demi.” he said flatly, not seeing the point in trying to make a long story of it when there was really only one detail that mattered right now. “She’s pregnant.”

to be continued...

xcutiekatiex
29-05-2005, 17:48
thats really gd well dne

bexdatrex
29-05-2005, 18:18
Love it...love it, love it, love it :thumbsup:

Layne
29-05-2005, 19:58
This is great torrie, i do love it!!! its good how you started right at the beginning!!
post more soon
luv ya
layne
x x x

crumpet
30-05-2005, 08:25
we need more and fast!!!!!!!!

Charmed
30-05-2005, 17:05
This is brilliant!I love it!Please do more soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

di marco
30-05-2005, 17:09
brill! :D yeh the way you started at the beginning of it all is good! :) cant wait til the next part to find out what happens next, post more soon

crumpet
30-05-2005, 17:11
I Totaly Agreeeeeeeeeee!

Charmed
03-06-2005, 17:19
Please do more!

Torrie
06-06-2005, 21:03
Thanks to everyone who's reading and sorry it took so long to update!

For a moment, there was nothing but silence as Tash gazed up at Mickey, speechless and with an incredulous look on her face.

“Mickey!” she exclaimed after the long pause, slapping his arm reproachfully. “That ain’t even funny!”

“D’ya see me laughing?”

“But you can’t be serious – or did I hear you wrong?” she said as that thought suddenly struck her, “You did say Demi, didn’t you? Or was it Dawn?”

“Dawn ain’t pregnant.” he confirmed, “Or not last I heard anyway – she ain’t exactly the best correspondent ever. God, it’s no wonder rumours spread so quickly – don’t think there’s anyone who ain’t been under suspicion now. You, Dawn, me mum …”

“Me?! What brought me into this?” Tash interrupted in disbelief and Mickey began to explain exactly how they had found out, only for his girlfriend to roll her eyes with a wry grin. “So your mum finds a pregnancy test and automatically assumes it’s mine – thinks a lot of me, don’t she?”

“Be fair, babe – her thirteen year old daughter weren’t exactly gonna be high up the list of suspects …”

“I guess not … So what did she say when you set her straight?” she asked, the uncomfortable look on his face not being lost on her. “Oh, tell me you did set her straight?”

“Well, I did try. But then the more I thought about it … the less sure I was …” he admitted sheepishly.

“Mickey, you muppet - how could you not be sure about something like that?! Trust me, if I was you’d know about it!” she declared. “You think I’d just what? Forget to tell you?”

“No! I just … It was so out of the blue and it seemed like the logical explanation … I mean, come on – Demi? Pregnant?"

“I know, I know …” she relented, seeing his point. “God, this is … I can’t believe this – she’s just a kid herself! I know me and your mum ain’t always seen eye to eye, but she must be beside herself.”

“Yeah, it’s all kicking off round our place - Mum’s crying, Demi’s crying, Darren’s pestering everyone, Dad’s pacing a hole in the carpet … ” he said, heaving a sigh that made Tash set her coffee mug down on the ground beside his and then pull him into a warm hug.

“You really are having a rough morning, darlin’ …” she said over his shoulder, sympathy clear in her voice. “Must have been a shock - especially for Demi to just come out with it like that. What made her come clean?”

“She heard Mum havin’ a bit of a go at me and then me saying I was going to go find you to ask you about it and she just blurted it out – I guess she didn’t want you getting dragged into it. She probably though Mum would be straight round to have a word … Though I reckon if you went round there now and told her it was you, she’d probably start celebrating!”

“Yeah right – for all of five seconds!” Tash grinned, “Then I’d be getting an earful about leading her innocent son astray!”

“Hardly!” Mickey laughed.

“No, I suppose you’re right …” the blonde admitted, “She might think the sun shines outta your backside, but Rosie ain’t stupid – she knows you’re no angel!”

“Oh, and you are, I suppose?” he teased, but he leaned down and gave her a quick kiss, taking her a little by surprise.

“What was that for?”

“Just, ya know … cheers for this, darlin’ – I really needed to get away for a bit … Get a break from it all …”

“And standing on my balcony, letting a cup of coffee go cold, helped?”

But, for once, the usual wisecracks were gone and he just shrugged. “Talking to you helped.”

“Well, I’m glad.” she smiled, understanding that he had just needed someone to listen and knowing that he had all too often been the patient one while she sounded off about someone who had annoyed her or something that was getting her down. She was happy to return the favour. “Just remember you can always come round if you need somewhere to escape to – any time, Mickey, you know that.”

“Course. I’d should probably get back though – they might be needing a referee by now …”

“When she’s got over the shock, Rosie’ll come through – she’s good in a crisis.” Tash said reassuringly, “Demi’s lucky – your family always sticks together and she’ll need that. Ya know, I didn’t even think to ask, d’ya know how far along she is – has she known for long?”

“I ain’t got a clue, Tash – she shut herself in her room and she won’t come out or let anyone in. She ain’t told us anything, except the obvious – I think she’s been trying to pretend this ain’t really real …”

“Poor kid, she must be terrified … What about the father? What’s he got to say for himself?”

“We’ve been so wrapped up in worrying about Demi, we ain’t even thought about him – don’t even know who it is!”

“There must be someone you’d reckon it could be though …” said Tash, wondering if she should voice her own suspicion as she knew the problems it could cause if she was right. “Ya don’t think it could be … that Leo kid, do ya?”

“Tash! God, don’t even go there!” Mickey said, his eyes widening at the thought. “Dad’ll go through the roof and me mum … Nah, after everything that’s happened, Demi wouldn’t …”

“I dunno, Micks, we’ve both seen them together …”

“Yeah, but that don’t mean …” But he didn’t sound quite convinced himself and he shook his head wearily. “This could all go from bad to worse. But Demi needs to talk to us before we can do anything about it – and if she won’t talk to Mum … Maybe if Dawn was here …”

“D’ya think maybe she’d talk to someone outside the family?” Tash suggested.

“She don’t even want to see a doctor! I dunno what we’re gonna do …”

“Well, you thought she might talk to Dawn and I know it ain’t the same, but d’ya think she might talk to me?” she suggested, “I don’t wanna stick my oar in, but maybe someone who ain’t family would be easier to talk to?”

“That’s a great idea, darlin’!” he exclaimed, kissing her. “It’s definitely worth a shot – why don’t ya come back with me now and see how it goes? Dems gets on with ya and she just might go for it …”

“Sure – as long as it ain’t gonna annoy your mum. I don’t want to be tramping on anyone’s toes, Mickey. She might think I’m just interfering.”

“She won’t, honest – she does like ya, ya know. She’s just …”

“Over-protective?” Tash suggested.

“Like ya wouldn’t believe!” he grinned.

“I’ll get my jacket.”

to be continued...

Charmed
06-06-2005, 21:12
Great!Can't wait to see what happens next!

bexdatrex
06-06-2005, 21:24
You write so well, really impressive! :cheer:

Layne
06-06-2005, 21:45
Lovely Torrie!! I love it! post more soon please!
layne
x x x

xcutiekatiex
07-06-2005, 17:04
torrie that ones great welldone!

crumpet
07-06-2005, 20:58
yeh

di marco
09-06-2005, 09:55
brill! :D love reading your scripts, you write them so well! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Torrie
25-06-2005, 22:49
Thanks to everyone who replied - sorry it took so long to update! :o

“Mum …”

“Where the hell have ya been?” Rosie demanded, turning at the sound of her eldest son’s voice but stopping in her tracks as she realised they had a guest. “Oh …”

“Hi, Rosie.” Tash said hesitantly.

“Hi, love. Listen, this ain’t really a good time …”

“I know, that’s kinda why I’m here.” the girl tried to explain, “Mickey told me and he thought …”

“Mickey! Ya don’t go round tellin’ family business to any Tom, Dick or Harry!”

“Oh, come on, Mum – I told Tash, it ain’t like she’s just anyone! And anyway, I thought she could help.”

“Unless she’s a doctor now …”

“I thought Demi might talk to her – someone not so … She probably feels like she can’t talk to any of us, but maybe it’d be different with someone who ain’t family …”

“I’m her mum – she can talk to me!” Rosie insisted, hurt by the thought of Demi or any of her kids not being able to confide in her.

“Well, she ain’t, is she?” said Mickey, “Look, it ain’t you, it’s just gonna be hard for her – thinkin’ she’s let ya down and everything.”

“Maybe this ain’t such a good idea …” Tash said, her hand on his arm to get his attention. “I should go …”

“Tash, hang on.” Mickey begged, “Mum, come on; if Demi ain’t gonna talk to any of us, what harm can it do?”

Torn between wanting to do anything which would help her young daughter and not wanting anyone else to succeed where she had failed, Rosie considered it for a moment before her shoulders sagged in defeat.

“Go on then.” she said, her voice tense. “But just … If she lets you in, just tell her … Tell her no one’s angry with her.”

“Course.” Tash nodded, before admitting, “She might not talk to me either, but I’ll try.”

“Right, love, lets get you a nice cuppa.” Keith said, herding Rosie in the direction of the living room. “Mickey, stick the kettle on, son.”

Left alone in front of Demi’s bedroom door, Tash took a deep breath and then knocked lightly, not expecting any response and so, not surprised when she didn’t get one.

“Dems? Dems, it’s Tash – just thought we could … have a chat?” Tash called, inwardly cringing at how that sounded but feeling stuck for anything better to say. But then this was hardly how she’d imagined spending her day; it wasn’t exactly a scenario you prepared for – giving a pep talk to your boyfriend’s pregnant kid sister. “Come on, Demi, don’t leave me standin’ out here … That brother of yours insisted on stayin’ out till all hours last night and I’m still knackered! And kinda hungover, if I’m honest …”

With a sigh, she ran a hand through her hair and leaned against the door for a second, trying to hear if there was any reaction at all from inside.

“Demi?” she tried again, “Listen, you don’t have to talk to me – I know I ain’t family, I just thought you might like another girl to talk to. But your mum just wants to know how you are – she told me to tell you she ain’t mad or nothin’ – you could talk to her. Or your dad, if you want. Mickey even – he’s actually a pretty good listener for a bloke; trust me, I’ve bent his ear often enough to know! They’re all just worried about you; they don’t really know what’s goin’ on yet …”

Still no response.

“That lot ain’t gonna just go away, ya know.” she said, changing tack as she sat down with her back against the door and her legs stretched out in front of her. “None of this is. You can’t change what’s happened, Demi, so the sooner you face up to it, the better. I know that sounds harsh and I ain’t havin’ a go, but you ain’t got a choice – you have to deal with this.” She paused to let that sink in, wondering for a second if the young girl could even hear her on the other side of the door. “This would be a lot easier if you’d just open the door …”

“Any luck?” Mickey whispered, sticking his head round the corner of the kitchen door.

“Yeah, Micks, I’m just sitting out here ‘cos it’s sooo comfy.” she said, rolling her eyes with a wry grin. “Now, go give us some peace!”

He disappeared again and Tash shook her head, leaning back against the door again. “Your brother – not the most patient soul, is he? You’re lucky it ain’t him sittin’ here or you’d have no bedroom door left …”

Meanwhile, inside the small bedroom, Demi was curled up on her bed, her face buried in her pillow as she listened to Tash ramble on about her brother. Under normal circumstances, she wouldn’t have minded – after the initial teasing she and her twin brother had put the elder girl through when she had first started dating Mickey, a routine all their brother’s girlfriends were fated to endure, Demi in particular had found she was actually pretty likeable. She was up for a laugh, was good for borrowing cds and stuff off and, probably most importantly in the eyes of the twins, had yet to land them in it when she discovered one of their scams. Now, however, Demi wished she would just leave her alone – she didn’t want to face anyone. What would she say? What could she say?

It wasn’t like anyone could help her, not really – this was her mess. Well, not just her mess, but she was the one who’d have to deal with it. Alone …

“Dems, you ain’t alone in this, you know …” she could hear Tash saying from outside. “You’re lucky, you’ve got a family who’d support you through anything …”

Not this though, she thought. And especially not if they knew the whole story. Demi wiped at the tears falling down her cheeks at the thought of having to tell her parents everything; she just couldn’t, they’d go mad.

“Just … leave me alone!” she finally called out tearfully, not wanting to listen to any more about how supportive everyone would be. “Leave me alone!”

“Demi?” This time, she could hear the anxiety rising in Tash’s voice and the sound of her clambering to her feet. “I didn’t mean to upset you, darlin’ … Just talk to me. To any of us.”

“Go AWAY!” Demi half sobbed, half yelled, throwing her pillow at the door in frustration before curling up on her bed again and crying bitterly.

“Demi!" Tash called, obviously worried now. “I ain’t leaving you on your own in a state – you might as well open the door ‘cos I ain’t goin’ nowhere! Demi, I swear to God, you open that door or I’ll kick the flamin’ thing in!”

“Just go away ...” came the plea amongst the tears, but it was too soft for Tash to even hear.

to be continued...

Rach33
26-06-2005, 00:05
awwww that was so sweet I was nearly in tears bless Demi's little socks this is fabulous darling as usual definately worth the wait keep it coming

Layne
26-06-2005, 14:53
Ah poor demi, post more soon this is excellant!

di marco
26-06-2005, 16:39
fab! :D poor demi. im loving this script its brill! :) more very very soon please, cant wait

xcutiekatiex
26-06-2005, 18:22
aww bless poor demi i wonder what the whole story is?!? :)

crumpet
26-06-2005, 19:27
:D i have done the next part to my 3 dr who scripts now please see them

Charmed
28-06-2005, 16:13
Wow...please do more!

Torrie
03-07-2005, 21:09
Thanks, everyone!

“What’s goin’ on?” asked Mickey, reappearing from the kitchen at the sound of raised voices, “You’ll have Mum back out here in a minute.”

“I think I’ve just made it worse –I didn’t mean to upset her!” Tash said anxiously, “Mickey, she’s crying her eyes out in there, we have to do something or she’ll make herself sick!”

“Ayyy, it’s okay, I’m sure it ain’t your fault – what did ya say?”

“Nothing! I just told her it wouldn’t go away and she’d have to face it but everyone would support her – I said everything you’re meant to say!” she exclaimed, but adding after a sheepish pause, “Although I might have threatened to kick her door in … Only ‘cos I was so flippin’ worried though!”

Under different circumstances, he probably would have laughed at the confession, but seeing the concern on her face was enough to keep that under wraps as he just stepped up to the still firmly closed door.

“Let me try again.” he said, “Demi? It’s me. Listen, darlin’, you’re gonna have to come outta there – you’ve got everyone really worried now. You heard Tash – she wants to try kickin’ the door in! Now, I would let her, but who d’ya think’s gonna have to carry her home when she breaks her foot? And anyway, the longer you stay in there, the harder you’re just gonna make things for yourself – how long d’ya think you can stay put? You have to come out some time, so it might as well be sooner rather than later.”

“Yeah, come on, Dems,” Tash said, “I mean, don’t you think this has gone far enough? Mickey’s starting to sound sensible!”

“Oh, cheers for that, babe!” he exclaimed.

“Anytime!” she shot back with a grin before freezing as Mickey grabbed her arm, cutting their banter short at the sound of movement from inside the room. “Demi?”

Listening intently, the two could hear the sound of someone moving around and then the key turning in the lock, making them both step back from the door expectantly. Neither of them knew what they would actually say if the young girl chose to finally come out of her hiding place, but racking their brains proved unnecessary as they hadn’t time to get a word in as Demi pushed open the door and simply ran for the bathroom.

“Think I’m gonna be sick …” they heard as she fled past them and they exchanged pained glances, neither particularly keen on being present for that.

“Poor kid …” Tash sighed, “Come on, someone better check she’s okay.”

to be continued...

di marco
03-07-2005, 21:15
fab! :D poor demi, she should really speak to someone about it. im loving reading this script! :) more very soon please, cant wait

Charmed
03-07-2005, 21:19
This is getting better and better.Please do the next part soon.

crumpet
04-07-2005, 15:49
yeah, it's really good!

xcutiekatiex
05-07-2005, 18:56
this is really cool welldone!

crumpet
05-07-2005, 18:58
More!

Torrie
08-07-2005, 21:54
Thanks to everyone who's reading! :)

Different door. Still closed. Mickey and Tash found themselves in the same position, only this time outside the bathroom and neither quite so anxious to gain entry. For Demi, on the other hand, the thought of company was starting to look a lot more welcome.

“Tash?” she asked weakly from inside.

“I don’t know that I’m the best person …” the blonde said to Mickey unsurely, “I made her cry!”

“That wasn’t you …” he said before calling out to his little sister, “Who d’ya want to talk to, darlin’? Whoever ya want …”

“Tash.” came the hesitant reply to fervent shakes of the head from the girl in question.

“I can’t go in there – I’ll only put my foot in my mouth again!”

“Course ya can.” Mickey assured her confidently. “You’re a girl – you’re good at all this!”

“That’s right, this is right up there with sewing and cooking on the list of things I’m good at! You’re picking a really bad time to go all sexist on me, Miller!” she warned sarcastically, folding her arms. “You go – you’re her brother!”

“It ain’t me she’s askin’ for.”

“Wonder why? Okay, fine, I’ll go. But only ‘cos she asked me. And ‘cos you are gonna owe me – big time!” Tash said in defeat, taking a deep breath before slowly pushing the bathroom door open and spotting Demi leaning over the toilet, wiping at her eyes with one hand and trying to keep her hair back from her face with the other as she threw up. “Oh, Dems …”

Tash let the bathroom door close behind her and hurried to the younger girl’s side, kneeling beside her and gently brushing her hair back for her, holding it there with one hand and rubbing her back comfortingly with the other. “It’s alright,” she said, trying to sound reassuring. “It’ll be over in a minute and then you’ll feel better.”

“No, I won’t! I’ll never feel better!” Demi managed to choke out.

“Don’t say that, darlin’.” Tash said, waiting until the sickness seemed to have passed before getting up to reach her some toilet roll to wipe her mouth and then grabbing a cloth and running it under the cold tap. “I guess that rules out the test being wrong then …” she said, handing over the damp cloth. “Here, this’ll help.”

Demi took the cloth but simply tried to wipe her tears away - a pointless task as more soon escaped down her cheeks – and then held onto it, twisting it distractedly and keeping her eyes locked on it to avoid meeting Tash’s gaze.

“I kinda knew it wasn’t wrong.” she admitted, her shoulders still hitching with the effort of holding back her sobs. “I just … knew …”

“Yeah?” said Tash, feeling more and more out of her depth as she sat down again, cross-legged on the floor. “Well, I have heard ya do sometimes just … know … God, I’m useless at this – I just dunno what to say, Dems!”

“Snap.”

“When did you take the test?”

“Bout a week ago.”

“And you haven’t said anything all that time!”

“Don’t have a go, Tash.”

“I ain’t – I’m just thinkin’ about you here! Not bein’ able to talk to anyone, havin’ to deal with it on your own … Have you thought about … what you’re gonna do?”

Demi just bit her lip and shook her head, but she looked up suddenly, “What would you do?”

Taken aback by the unexpected question, Tash floundered for an answer. “I dunno, Dems – it ain’t really somethin’ I’ve given much thought …”

“Please, Tash – there ain’t no one else I can talk to.”

“That ain’t true, Demi; you’ve got your family. You’re so lucky – there are plenty of people in your position who ain’t got anyone at all.”

“But as soon as I talk to them, they’ll stop listening and just take over … They’ll all reckon they know what’s best. I dunno what to do, but I need to decide for myself ...”

“What about the dad? Does he get a say? Have you even told him yet?” asked Tash, but her questions were met with silence. “He’s got a right to know, Dems.”

“It ain’t him who’s pregnant, is it? It’s me who’s gotta deal with this!”

“I know, and I know it must be scary – I’d be terrified if it was me – but … You can’t not tell him.” Tash said, but she could see she wasn’t convincing the young girl. “Okay, just for a second, imagine it was me …”

“Yeah?” Demi said, a little curious about what was to follow.

“And say I didn’t tell Mickey, I just … got rid …”

“But you wouldn’t do that!”

Tash just sat back and looked at her pointedly. “See what I mean – look how you’re reacting already. If I did that, you’d hate me! Your whole family would hate me and Mickey would never forgive me! I’m not sayin’ you ain’t got the option of … you know … not having it, but you can’t make decisions like that on your own.”

“That’s different though!”

“How d’ya mean?”

“You wouldn’t have to worry – no one would want to treat you like a kid and make all your decisions for you, you wouldn’t have school to think about and you’d have Mickey! You’ve been with him ages – he’d look after you …”

“Ha! Mickey can just about look after himself, darlin’ – I don’t think either of us would be ready for a kid!” Tash exclaimed, looking mildly horrified at the thought. “And if you think people wouldn’t be on my case, you’re sooo wrong – between my mum and yours, they’d drive me up the wall!”

“At least you know Mickey wouldn’t leave ya though. Le- I mean, the dad might not want to know …”

“You gonna tell me who it is?” Tash asked hesitantly even though she had a fair idea, especially after that little slip.

Demi shook her head slowly. “I can’t.”

“Why not? Your family already know you’re pregnant and I’m pretty sure they don’t think you got that way by yourself …”

“It’ll make things worse.”

“So it’s Leo then?” Tash said, a wry smile on her face at the startled reaction from Demi. “Oh, come on – I ain’t stupid!”

“You can’t tell anyone – not even Mickey!”

“Demi …”

“No, Tash, I mean it – they can’t know!”

“Look, this is serious – you can’t let some daft feud get in the way! You’re having a baby, Demi, a baby! This ain’t a game!” Tash exclaimed.

“I know …” she mumbled, her face crumpling as she dissolved into tears again.

“Oh, Dems …” Tash sighed, feeling guilty for being so hard on her and reaching out to pull her into a hug. At the back of her mind however, she couldn’t help remembering her conversation with Mickey and his reaction to the possibility of Leo being the father - it definitely seemed to her that the Miller/Taylor feud was set to get a whole lot worse.

to be continued...

Charmed
08-07-2005, 22:05
Only one thing to say:Continue Soon!!!!!!!!!!

xcutiekatiex
09-07-2005, 17:32
oh my god its brilliant i cant stop reading!!

crumpet
09-07-2005, 17:33
Yeah! Do More Quick!

di marco
11-07-2005, 08:15
fab! :D poor demi, tash is trying her hardest! really enjoying reading this! :) more very soon please, cant wait

crumpet
11-07-2005, 16:44
yeah!

Charmed
06-08-2005, 11:27
When are you gonna continue???
Please update soon!

Leo_in_ee_rules
06-08-2005, 20:40
Yes carry on its great

~*~Leanne~*~
07-08-2005, 19:52
these are great

Torrie
08-08-2005, 15:31
Thanks to everyone who's reading! :)

Waiting not so patiently for any news, Mickey was sitting on the edge of the sofa, leaning forward with his head in his hands. In spite of how he kept glancing up occasionally, he still managed to miss the bathroom door opening and remained unaware of it until he heard someone approach.

“Well?” he said expectantly as he looked up to see his girlfriend in front of him but, seeing how drained she seemed, he didn’t push for any answers and just sat back, holding out an arm to her. “C’mere, darlin’.”

With a sigh, Tash sank down beside him and allowed him to pull her close, resting her head on his shoulder as his arm curled round her. “That’s one scared little girl in there – not that I blame her. I gotta hand it to your family, Micks, they don’t believe in doin’ things by halves.” she said wryly, “When they have a crisis, they really have a crisis!”

“Don’t I know it!” he agreed, “Listen, I’m really sorry ‘bout all this, babe – I know it ain’t exactly how we were gonna spend today …”

“Hey, no, don’t be daft.” she said quickly, “This is more important and, I dunno how much good it did, but if it helped at all then I’m glad I was here.”

“Me too.” he just smiled in response, leaning down to press a kiss to her cheek. “I’m sure Demi’ll have listened to you.”

“Dunno ‘bout that …”

“So how is she?” Mickey asked hesitantly, “Did she say much? Anything about … the dad?”

“She’s … scared. Of what’s happening, of what people will think … She didn’t tell me about the dad, as such, but I guessed and she didn’t say I was wrong. She doesn’t want me to tell anyone though – not even you …”

“Oh God.”

“Mickey …”

“You don’t have to tell me, Tash, it’s obvious who it is then.”

“Well, you didn’t hear it from me.”

“No … No, course not, darlin’.” he sighed, looking more than a little distracted by her indirect revelation. “How am I gonna tell me mum and dad?”

“Don’t.”

“What? I can’t not say anything – not about something like this …”

“Yes, you can.” she said, sitting up as she tried to convince him. “Mickey, it’d be better coming from Demi. And trust me, sweet as your protective big brother thing is, she ain’t gonna thank ya for it!”

“You really think Demi’ll tell them?”

“It’s not like she’s got a choice – she knows this isn’t going to just go away. She just needs … time. I don’t think it’s really sunk in for her yet.” Tash explained, “I think she will talk to them though …”

“I hope you’re right.” Mickey said, not sounding quite convinced.

“Hey, ain’t I always?” she grinned, poking him in the chest in fake annoyance when he exaggerated evading the question. “It is gonna be alright, Micks.” she added more seriously as she gave him a little kiss, knowing him far too well to be anything other than aware that his concern for his little sister was never far from his mind, regardless of how he might joke around. “Don’t worry …”

Appreciating her just being there and everything she had tried to do for his sister, Mickey smiled and pulled her into a warm hug, moving to return her kiss when they were interrupted by his mother arriving with Keith hot on her heels.

“Where’s Demi?” asked Rosie anxiously.

“Bathroom.” said Tash. “She’s feelin’ a bit queasy, but it should pass soon …”

“She’s not there.” Rosie said, shaking her head. “I checked.”

“What? But she has to be, I just came out of there ‘cos she said she needed a minute to get cleaned up …”

“I’m tellin’ ya, she ain’t there and she ain’t in her room! Did she tell you she was going out?” Rosie snapped, worry getting the better of her.

“No! I thought she was coming to talk to you, that’s why I left her to it …”

“I don’t believe this – maybe if you two concentrated a bit more on Demi and a bit less on each other …”

“Hang on a minute!” Mickey protested, but he could see his mother was upset and bit his tongue, not wanting to make things worse.

“She probably just wanted to get some fresh air – clear her head, you know?” Keith said calmly.

“She’s in no fit state to be going off on her own!” Rosie exclaimed, “I’m going to look for her …”

“No!” said Tash quickly, perhaps a little too quickly. “I mean, no, don’t go in case she comes back – me and Mickey, we’ll look for her.”

And before Rosie could really argue, the young woman had already grabbed her boyfriend’s hand, hauled him off the sofa and hurried for the door.

“And how exactly d’ya think we’re gonna know where to look?” asked Mickey, once the front door was closed behind them.

“Think about it, Micks – if you were a pregnant thirteen year-old, where would you go?” Tash said, sounding as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

But he just shrugged, looking as if he was still trying to get his head round the being a pregnant thirteen year-old part. “Nah, you’ve got me there, darlin’ …” he said as she continued talking, more to herself than to him.

“God, I know I told her she needed to talk to the father, but I didn’t mean right this second! She can’t have even thought about what she’s gonna say or do or anything …”

“Leo – you think she’s gone to see Leo?”

“Could be. Or she might just want some space from us all, but it’s worth a shot.”

“We’re goin’ round there?”

“You got a better idea?”

“We-ell …” He didn’t, but he wasn’t any happier for it about the prospect of visiting the Taylors.

“Exactly. Now, you coming or what?” Tash demanded, not exactly giving him a choice in the matter.

to be continued...

Charmed
08-08-2005, 20:40
hmmm...you're getting me excited now!

kirstienod
17-08-2005, 13:12
Great! More soon... can't wait until next part!

kirstienod
24-08-2005, 13:54
Please continue soon

xcutiekatiex
25-08-2005, 14:47
really good

Jessie Wallace
27-08-2005, 01:32
Very good, keep it up.

kirstienod
28-08-2005, 09:15
keep it up!

xXxJessxXx
28-08-2005, 13:05
Just caught up wiht it all its great! really good so please please post more asap! Its really good keep it up!

kirstienod
30-08-2005, 09:33
Please contuine... you haven't done some for ages....

kirstienod
16-09-2005, 17:30
Are you still doing this story?

kirstienod
02-10-2005, 18:56
??

kirstienod
12-10-2005, 16:16
It's a great story, please continue

kirstienod
19-10-2005, 17:32
Hello?? Lol

kirstienod
22-10-2005, 09:19
More soon xx

kirstienod
23-10-2005, 18:38
Brillant!

kirstienod
24-10-2005, 15:14
Anyone there? Lol, its brillant! Please do more

Charmed
24-10-2005, 19:38
Yeah,do more!

kirstienod
31-10-2005, 14:13
Please do more

kirstienod
04-11-2005, 17:27
More soon i cant wait!

kirstienod
10-11-2005, 17:54
It's brill! You havent done any for ages and ages please do some more soon! keep up the good work

kirstienod
20-11-2005, 18:58
This was so good, please do more torrie?

kirstienod
09-12-2005, 07:05
this story was so good and you have had loads of replies to carry it on so please do carry it on

kirstienod
18-12-2005, 18:17
please please please carry on! anyone here? im sooo alone!

kirstienod
30-12-2005, 12:27
torrie, you're story was brillant, still is lol, please do more soon

kirstienod
09-02-2006, 18:07
please do more soon! its brillant!

*Jazzi*
14-02-2006, 23:30
this is great plz do more soon

Torrie
31-03-2006, 00:15
I'm sooo sorry real life got majorly in the way of me writing this but, wow - big thanks to those who stuck with it! :)

“Alright?”

“Alright.” Demi nodded, almost shyly, when she saw Leo stand up as she approached.

Having taken Tash’s talk to heart, Demi had suddenly decided she needed to see Leo – she didn’t know what she was going to say, but that didn’t matter. She just needed to see him and this place seemed like the obvious choice – neutral ground since they couldn’t risk either of their families finding out and a place they had come to think of as their own, in spite of the fact that it was pretty popular with most of the local kids. The rooftop of the block of flats where Leo lived had become a real getaway for more than just them, but at least there no one cared about them being together. It wasn’t the best place in the world – usually cold, damp, littered with cigarette butts, empty beer tins or worse and filled with the sound of thumping music or shouting – but so long as they were together, none of that mattered.

“So … ya got away alright?”

“Yeah.” Leo nodded, “Mum reckons I’ve left for school.”

“Oh.”

“How’d you manage it?”

“Erm … same.” Demi quickly lied as suddenly this didn’t seem like such a good idea. If she told him and he didn’t want to know, everything would be ruined …

“You alright?”

“Yeah, course. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Dunno – you just seem a bit … off. And how come you wanted to see me? Sounded important from that text.”

“Not really.” she said hesitantly with a shrug. “Just didn’t fancy goin’ in to school today – didn’t think you’d mind.”

“I don’t. So … what d’ya wanna do instead?”

“Dunno … Just stay here for a bit?” she said, watching as he nodded and sat down on one of the abandoned car seats – no doubt ripped out by joyriders or vandals at some point – before joining him.

“Better than school any day.” Leo grinned, but she could only manage a weak smile in response as she couldn’t help wondering if he would still be sitting there with her if he knew the truth.

“Ya really think this is a good idea, babe?” Mickey asked his girlfriend as they waited for the lift to take them to the ground floor, sounding unsure himself. “I mean, the Taylors ain’t exactly gonna be happy if we turn up on the doorstep. And even if Demi did want to see Leo, I don’t think she’d go round there and risk facing his mum and dad …”

“Ya know something? You’re right.” Tash said, leaning back against the wall with a sigh.

“D’ya think maybe next time you could say that without sounding so surprised?” Mickey grinned, but she was already lost in planning their next move.

“You got your mobile on you? Just try phoning her …” suggested Tash, impatiently leaning over to fish in the pocket of his jeans herself.

“Oi, if you can’t keep your hands offa me, ya only have to say!” he laughed, adding as she found his phone and began scrolling through the stored numbers, “You ain’t gonna get a signal in here anyway – and even if you do, Demi won’t answer when she sees my name come up ‘cos she’ll know we’re gonna be looking for her.”

“What about my number? I could try from my phone once we get outta here …”

“Nah, she’ll know it too – I’ve called her from your phone before so she’s probably got it stored now.”

Making a little noise of frustration, Tash resorted to pacing around in the confined space.

“Don’t worry – it ain’t like she can have gone far and Demi wouldn’t do anything daft … or dafter than she already has anyway.” Mickey said, trying to reassure his girlfriend.

“That’s not what’s getting to me – not completely anyway. You know I hate these lifts and it’s taking ages - we must be stopping at every flaming floor!” she admitted, glowering at the doors. “Remember that time we got stuck between floors and no one could fix it for hours? We shoulda gone the stairs …”

“We weren’t stuck for that long … It’ll be alright, darlin’.”

“It was long enough! I was never more relieved than when that engineer bloke got the doors open.”

“I coulda killed him – ten more minutes and I’d have had you talked into passing the time playing Strip I-Spy!”

“Yeah, you wished!”

“Over and over!” he grinned in agreement and at that moment, the lift ground to a halt and the doors slid open, having finally reached the ground floor. “There we go – ground floor and no getting stuck. Shame …”

The two hurried out of the building but soon stopped, looking around without really knowing what to do next.

“If they ain’t gonna be at the Taylors, where do we try?” asked Tash.

“Dunno … Park? Shops? …”

But inspiration struck them both at the same time – “Roof!” they both exclaimed.

“Oh, not that bloody lift again …” Tash muttered, reluctantly following Mickey, but protesting as he continued away from the building. “Where ya goin’? Thought we were trying the roof?”

“We are – but that one.” he explained, pointing to the tower block in which the Taylors lived, “They always hang out over there ‘cos mum and dad would be more likely to spot them round here but Leo’s mum and dad don’t seem too bothered ‘bout where he is most of the time. It’s the most likely place they could be – come on.”

“What are we gonna say if we do find them?”

“Huh? We’ll tell Demi to get her backside home before her mum has a fit of course!” Mickey said, sounding a little puzzled by the question.

“I know she shouldn’t have took off like that without saying anything to anyone, but …”

“But?” he prompted.

“I just … can’t really blame her.” Tash admitted, “Well, can you?”

“It ain’t about blaming her, Tash – there’s just so much she has to think about before she can go swanning off like that. She ain’t seen a doctor – it ain’t even been confirmed that she is pregnant and that everything’s ok – and everyone’s still in shock about this. Including her. It’s just … complicated.”

“So it’d be different if it weren’t Leo’s?”

“Yeah … No … Maybe. She’s thirteen, for cryin’ out loud! It’s bad enough already. It just makes it worse that he’s involved.”

“That stupid row – that ain’t nothing to do with Leo or Demi. Or you. Or Darren, or your mum or Trish. Keith and Ray, that’s what it comes down to and it’s getting ridiculous.”

“You think I don’t know that?” demanded Mickey defensively, “But what can I do? That’s just the way it is now so we have to get on with it.”

“I was just saying!”

“I know, babe – sorry, I didn’t mean to bite your head off. I know you’re right, but there’s nothing any of us can do about that until they decide to sort things out themselves. And this ain’t gonna help – I can just her ‘em when they find out …”

“Leo! I’ve told you time and time again about bunking off school – when I get hold of you …”

Exchanging a startled look, both Tash and Mickey recognised the harsh voice as being that of Ray Taylor, Leo’s dad, and both hurried out onto the roof of the building, hoping to diffuse the situation.

“That’s all we need …” groaned Mickey as they spotted Leo and Demi, just as they had hoped, but with the added complication of both Leo’s parents confronting the youngsters.

“Your teacher rang – says you ain’t been at school all week …” said Trish angrily.

“And now we know why!” his dad interrupted. “I warned you about this, Leo – I warned you over and over. Well, maybe it’s time you were really taught a lesson!”

to be continued...

kirstienod
31-03-2006, 19:36
yay! you have continued it lol! its brillant more soon please

Charmed
17-04-2006, 16:41
That part was great!Continue soon!