PDA

View Full Version : Carla pregnant?

tammyy2j
05-09-2008, 10:29
This is pure speculation but it was on the front of a current soap magazine as a heading but it may be false or misleading (some soap magazines does this)

Alison King who plays Carla is pregnant in real life.

If Carla sleeps with Liam again and ends up pregnant it would be a devasting blow to Maria (since her and Liam buried baby Paul) and Tony which could be the reason for Liam's death.

Anyone know more please?

Perdita
05-09-2008, 10:34
This is pure speculation but it was on the front of a current soap magazine as a heading but it may be false or misleading (some soap magazines does this)

Alison King who plays Carla is pregnant in real life.

If Carla sleeps with Liam again and ends up pregnant it would be a devasting blow to Maria (since her and Liam buried baby Paul) and Tony which could be the reason for Liam's death.

Anyone know more please?

As she is pregnant in real life, I am sure that they will incorporate her pregnancy into the storyline. The story might prove to be correct and of course, if Carla has Liam's baby, real scope for some good storylines. :thumbsup:

lizann
05-09-2008, 13:53
Interesting :hmm:

I dont really like the character of Carla

Hollie-x
05-09-2008, 18:33
Hmm sounds like it could be an interesting one (:

lizann
18-09-2008, 15:33
Well Maria becomes pregnant again by Liam maybe Carla will also or maybe by Tony

lizann
25-11-2008, 22:17
The current issue of All About Soap its also mentions about Carla might be pregnant

Perdita
29-11-2008, 11:07
I bet that she will come back with Liam's baby. Would be interesting to see her and Maria both having Liam's offspring.

tammyy2j
02-12-2008, 10:38
If it Liam's baby wouldnt Carla know by now she is pregnant unless she is keeping very quiet and thats why she left :hmm:

She might be pregnant by Tony

Perdita
02-12-2008, 11:52
Liam only died on 17th October, they slept shortly before that date. She probably would only just now start to suspect she might be pregnant as she should be around two weeks late.

02ablake
14-01-2009, 19:12
no way is carla pregnant, what would she do with a baby