PDA

View Full Version : Tanya Back?!

BabyPink
26-05-2005, 16:27
May 24, 2005

With Zoe Lucker returning to Footballers Wives it is unlikely that if a second series of Bombshell (not that ITV can be bothered to air the first series yet) that Zoe will return. I also thought Bombshell would air in Footballers Wives old time slot but I have been proved wrong by ITV yet again.

Got this from TV Tome regarding Zoe Lucker's Bombshell series - not sure how reliable it is but its dated recently. I really hope its true! :cheer: Shes in tonights episode! :thumbsup:

Behemoth
26-05-2005, 17:08
There have been alot of rumours lately about her return tonight! I really hope it's true as well, Tanya is a great character.

Sam Nixon Fan
26-05-2005, 18:53
i hope that her return hasnt been edited out in the 30 minute cut which has taken place due to bloody celebrity love isalnd being on

Behemoth
26-05-2005, 19:10
30 minute cut?! Are you sure? How do you know?

Debs
26-05-2005, 19:55
WHAT??? They made a 30 minute cut for love island. are they mad!!

i am hoping that tanya does come back tonight but i really cant see it happening

xCharliex
26-05-2005, 21:33
Yes unfortunately its true, a lot of scenes with Noah have been cut, but that doesnt bother me, im worried they have cut Tanys bit, theres been rumours they have :(

Behemoth
26-05-2005, 21:37
Nooo don't say that! I hate stoopid celeb love island!

SarahWakefield
26-05-2005, 23:45
thort tanya was suppossed to be coming back tonight? it sed in the sun newspaper in the tele guide bk tanya makes a dramatic entrance bk in footballers wives tonight? it was crap cos she didnt come bk!

Behemoth
27-05-2005, 00:02
I know :( I hope she comes back soon.

BabyPink
27-05-2005, 01:29
:angry: I dont understand.... Im soooo confused! It did say shed be in it tonight. Also, whats this with extra time?! Its a little unfair... what about people who dont have ITV2?! We do but we were out tonight so i only videoed the one on ITV. :wall: From what i saw from the synopsis of extra time it was kinda important?! Does anyone know if its shown again?

Sam Nixon Fan
27-05-2005, 02:01
tanyas scenes wer cut due to the fact that the episode had 2 be made 30mins shorter apperntly they cut scenes that didnt have links with the ongoing storylines that wer going to be left as cliff hangers tanyas scene was cut along with part of the monoxide poisening and noahs gay sex scene other scenes wer shortened inorder to reduce the episode

SarahWakefield
27-05-2005, 09:30
baby pink - you didnt really miss anything on extra time it was quite rubbish actually i thort tanya would have come bk in that but she dint

Kylie
27-05-2005, 09:35
You dont have to worry about the extra time bit, it was really rubbish I was very disappointed with it. It was no longer than about 20 mins really and in it you meet the new boss - H's replacement (was hoping this was going to be Tanya following the reports of her return) and his sex mad son who's partner is none other than Tanya's sister. Amber vows to 'struggle on' with her career despite the death of her husband Conrad. Bruno is confronted by 2 teens who claim to be his son and daughter and when they are able to produce birth certificates with his signature on it, he is unable to deny it - Lucy is very upset but has she found her piece to stop her husband's violent ways. Bruno tries to get rid of the two teens, but they are having none of it and decide to cash in.
Kylie

Rory18
27-05-2005, 09:53
cant believe that itv would be so stupid to cut scenes of footballers wives just for love island

Behemoth
27-05-2005, 12:07
I was thinking that by the end of the Extra Time series, Tanya will have somehow become owner of the club so when it starts up again on ITV1 next year, it will be as though Hazel did sell the club to Tanya?

Kylie
27-05-2005, 12:58
I thought that maybe the guy who we saw tanya with lying at the beach would buy the club and in turn she would get the club that way

Rory18
27-05-2005, 15:45
I thought that maybe the guy who we saw tanya with lying at the beach would buy the club and in turn she would get the club that way

she was meant to all the soap mags and papers were saying that happened

eastenders mad
27-05-2005, 18:44
well her sis was in it last night maybe she will take her place.

Abbie
27-05-2005, 18:51
she doesnt return though does she? i thought it was her sister who comes in

BabyPink
27-05-2005, 21:37
Yeah, i forgot there was supposed to be a scene where Noah goes into the sauna. That was his last episode too i think. Thanks guys for the input, glad i didnt miss much on extra time, still annoyed that they would do that! :angry: