PDA

View Full Version : Episode 5 Synopsis

xCharliex
25-05-2005, 23:03
ITV1 Network Tuesday 7 June 9:00 PM to 10:00 PM
-------------------------------------------------

Arun (Rebecca Hazelwood) has a dark secret she is desperate to keep under wraps. Her only way of staying out of the way is to feign sickness but it won’t be long before everyone at Larkhall sees Arun for who she is.

The Costa Cons' (Stephanie Beacham and Amanda Barrie) scam of swapping favours for free buns and booze might be about to dry out when Neil Grayling (James Gaddas) stumbles on their wares in the kitchen.

An elderly nun called Sister Thomas (Colette O’Neil) arrives at Larkhall and immediately falls on the wrong side of Sylvia Hollamby (Helen Fraser) who is disgusted to see violent lash marks across her back. Natalie Buxton (Dannielle Brent) hates nuns so takes it upon herself to give Sister Thomas a good thumping to remind her that the habit offers no protection from evil on the G-Wing.

Sister Thomas approaches Governing-Governor Neil Grayling to ask for his assistance in getting G-Wing involved in finishing a blanket for childen in Africa. The other inmates jump at the chance to do some different work and even go as far as joining her for a prayer session – has the nun won these girls around?

Sylvia is faced with a tough decision when her lawyer briefs her about a strange clause in her aunt’s will. For her to receive the house, she must remain a spinster. Sylvia is devastated; she has to choose between marrying Malcom (Philip McGough) and losing her new found wealth, or telling him the truth and risk losing him. What will she decide?

Behemoth
26-05-2005, 13:10
Arun (Rebecca Hazelwood) has a dark secret she is desperate to keep under wraps. Her only way of staying out of the way is to feign sickness but it won’t be long before everyone at Larkhall sees Arun for who she is.

I wonder what her secret is! I hope it's good!

Angeldelight
26-05-2005, 18:41
secret... what secret... haha bodybag... well seeing as he's only marrying you for your money... he ain't guna be pleased... haha

Rory18
27-05-2005, 10:01
my bet is she will marry him anyway and wont tell him and he willl got ballistic when he finds out

Behemoth
27-05-2005, 12:31
I can imagine that happening as well. He is going to be fuming; after all, he will have wasted £29.99 on a wedding ring.

Rach33
27-05-2005, 15:05
I hope Arun brings down Buxton a peg or two

Sam Nixon Fan
28-05-2005, 14:29
aruns secret is that she is a transexual

Angeldelight
28-05-2005, 15:04
oh right... i expected it to be something really bad or mad or something... but i can see that causing problems in G-wing though...

xCharliex
28-05-2005, 16:05
aruns secret is that she is a transexual

Wheres ur source?