PDA

View Full Version : Running Away

Charmed
25-05-2005, 19:56
This is about Demi and Leo running away together.

~~~Demi's POV~~~

I love my family and I didn't really want to run away.But I knew it was something I had to do.We were going bck to Walford the next day and I couldn't cope losing Leo again.I loved him,too bad my family didn't understand.They tried to keep us apart.

At one o'clock I packed some of me and Aleesha's stuff.I left the bag next to the front door.I then went into the room Mum and Dad were sleeping in and I opened Mums purse.This was wrong,it was stealing.But I needed the money.We needed the money for our plan to work.

I walked into the kitchen and found Mum."Mum I'm gonna take Aleesha for a walk."

"Ok love."Said Mum,the plan was working.Dad and Uncle Clint were at the pub and I didn't know were Mickey was,so I went into the spare room,which was being used as me and Darren were sleeping."I'm going a walk with Aleesha."I said,me and Darren were really close.I'd miss him the most.

"Just as long as your not sneaking off wif Leo."He could read me like a book."Bye Darren."

I went back into the kitchen and hugged Mum goodbye.Aleesha was in the living room,waiting for me in her pram.I picked up the bags looked around the flat one more time and whispered,"Bye family."

-----------To Be Continued-----------------

Hi everyone.I hoped u liked it. :)

More soon,
X

Angeldelight
25-05-2005, 20:42
WOW... this is great... brilliant... fabulous... please post more... more more more

di marco
26-05-2005, 08:40
great! :D liked how you wrote it from demis point of view, will you be writing it from leos as well! :) post more soon please, cant wait

Charmed
27-05-2005, 12:09
Glad you liked it and I will be writing from Leos POV!i'll try and do more tonight

crumpet
29-05-2005, 15:22
more more more! totaly do more!
please can you tell me were you get all these demi/ leo baners from? i REALLY REALLY WANT 1!!!!!!!!!!!

Charmed
29-05-2005, 17:27
~~~Leo's POV~~~

I had to run away.I couldn't live with my Dad anymore.We were going to be a family.A proper family,Me,Demi and Aleesha.Demi would be sad,she'd miss her family a lot,I could tell.But she understood.It was the only way for us to be together.

Dad was at the pub with his mates,so I didn't need to worry about him.Mum was in her bedroom.I opened empted all the money out of the flowery vase,that dad stored his money in,and began to count it.£60,that should be enough,for now anyway.I then checked my watch,I was meeting Demi on the roof in exactly ten minutes.My bag was in my room.Now all I had to do was get mum out the house.

It was fifteen minutes before Mum left,she went to go and get milk,for dads tea.I went to my room,grabbed my bag and went up to the roof.

Demi was waiting for me."I love you,"I told her,as we walked to the bus stop.

"I love you too."She said,holding my hand.She looked at Aleesha,who was sleeping in her pram,then she looked at me,"And know we're a family,Me,you and our daughter."

~THE END~

Aww...they make such a great couple :cheer: .I'm thinking of doing a sequel,What do you think?

__________________________________________________ __

xcutiekatiex
29-05-2005, 17:36
ur script is really gd ur a great writer!

crumpet
30-05-2005, 08:20
yeah! do it from aleesha's pov! (joking)

di marco
30-05-2005, 16:52
great! :D its really sweet! :) yeh i think you should do a sequel

Georgie
12-06-2005, 21:00
awww bless that is such a cute script! you should audition for the young talent thing on the bbc

samantha nixon
03-07-2005, 12:08
that was good

Charmed
08-08-2005, 00:41
Hey guys,
I've decided not to do a sequel,because I think its nice the way it is,with a happy ending.

I'll probably do another Demi and Leo script though,coz they're so cute together.

Bye for now,
X

xxsexc_kellyxx
10-08-2005, 17:18
thats well good. i love your scripts about leo and demi they are really great :thumbsup: