PDA

View Full Version : The whisperings of a heart - shannis

PinkFairy
25-05-2005, 17:13
Here's another script I've started writing - I will be carrying on with Dancing in the moonlight though. Please reply!

The whisperings of a heart
Part One

Some sat in darkness and the deepest gloom,
Prisoners suffering in iron chains.
He brought them out of their darkness and deepest gloom and broke away their chains.
Psalm 107

Broken she sat on the floor, physically complete; mentally smashed. Ger lip trembled in time to the rapid beats of her fractured heart, becoming overloaded with all the tears that coated it like a blanket. She brushed her long hand across her mouth hastily, wiping the tears on her hand and across her face like the remains of a river. Her foundation was removed in the process, leaving behind her pale, dull skin revealing even more her fragmented state. She didn’t care. She didn’t care about anything now, only him.
She wondered why she still believed in him. Him and her. It would never be, this wasn’t one of the fairy tales that she had devoured over as a child; believing with al her heart that one day she would be the princess locked away in a tower, waiting for her prince charming to come. He would come, and pull her out of the scary place, his strong, muscular would lift her away with him into the sunset to somewhere beautiful. The would live happily ever after.
Happily ever after.
Happily ever after.
HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
The words echoed in her head and even louder in her heart. Why couldn’t she live happily ever after? Why wasn’t the fairy tale working for her like it did to Cinderella, sleeping beauty, snow white and all the other little princess’? Her dad had told many times that she was ‘a little princess’ so why didn’t she count now?
“HAPPILY EVER AFTER! I WANT TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER!” She yelled, hoping that someone somewhere whom decided which princess’ got their prince charming that they dreamed of would hear her and grant her wish. She wanted him so badly and she yelled louder and louder until she could yell no more. Her throat was dry and prickly, like she had swallowed a million splinters.
Emotions ran out of her eyes, emotions of hate and sorrow. She could do nothing to stop them and no longer wanted to. She wanted to get rid of them so badly she wanted to forget everything. She wished she had never met him, she wish she had never found out about him.
She reached over to her cabinet and picked up a framed picture which had lipstick marks on, one for each night they had been apart. She wiped them with her sleeve, destroying her personal calendar and took one last glance at the picture. She loved him so much and it was now unbearable to even look at a picture of him. She began to shout, hate pouring out of her like a storm.
“You were supposed to love me forever! I was supposed to live happily ever with my prince charming. Where are you? I hate you!”
She yelled once more, making her splutter harsh coughs, her lungs almost splitting and with all the strength she possessed, all the hate in her powering her, she threw th picture at the hard wall and watched her happiness shatter into numerous shards, her prince charming breaking up and proving to her how weak he really was.
She moved over quickly and looked hard at all the tiny pieces of glass that were now scattered over the grotty carpet. She could pick out his eyes, glowing with hope and love. She began to piece together the picture again, becoming angry as the pieces didn’t fit together instantly. She picked up part of his mouth and tried to crush it, trying to let him know how much she was hurting. Instead, all she did was cut her finger, the sharp glass slitting her skin like a knife through melted butter. Why did the evil win? Was it because it was meant to?
She watched the blood flow out of her, all the life that had once lived inside her now gone. It hard left long ago. On Christmas day, months ago. They day that happiness is meant to live all over the world, holding people together.
She hated him. She loved him. She hated him. She loved him. She didn’t want to love him. She wanted to hate him for all he had done to her, for walking into her life and taking all the certainty away from her.
Now all she was the broken pieces of a once happy picture.

Angeldelight
25-05-2005, 19:27
WOW... OH MY GOD this is amazing... it's briiliant... fabulous... WOW... this is great please post more... please... please... please...

stapler
25-05-2005, 21:41
More!

di marco
26-05-2005, 08:45
great! :D love all the description in it, you can really feel the emotion! :) more very soon please, cant wait

PinkFairy
26-05-2005, 18:11
The whispering’s of a heart
Part Two

‘I don’t want to hate but that’s all you’ve left me with. A bitter aftertaste; a fantasy of how we all could live’

The sky was calm and silent, only making her loud sobs more audible. The bounced of the walls at soured around the room, becoming more and more loud with each bounce.
She wanted a storm. She wanted rain to fall and thunder to crash in the sky. She hated to calmness of the weather, she wanted it to reflect her suicidal mood. How come when you’re happy theirs a storm but when sadness comes all those storms die away so quickly?
Her finger had stopped bleeding and she was now curled up in ball in the corner of the room with several objects displayed in front of her. Peering over her crossed arms she looked at the things in front of her, m ore misery growing onside of her - where exactly it was coming from she was unaware of but it still ripped her already fragile heart even harder. How long was it going be until it could take no more and broke?
The stared at the snow globe, all the flakes sat still on the bottom, creating mountains and valleys. She leant down and found the box that he had presented it to her in - a small red box with a gift tag attached to the top of the lid. She read the scrawly writing on it, smiling yet feeling sad at the same time - all these mixed emotions, why shouldn’t she be clear on anything? It read:

To my darling angel, Merry Christmas!
I know things have been hard but we’ve pulled thorough and shown them all. A few more days and we will be free, no more lies, not more hiding.
I love you so much - without you I am nothing. Know that I am always yours.
Love D xxx
P.S Due to this being a very high quality present I am expecting something equally great in return. (Only joking!)

She laughed through her tears at the last part. It made her then wonder if he was looking at his watch at this moment too, thinking of her, wishing that they were together. Probably not she thought, if he wanted her that much he would of come to find her by now, if he really cared. Though, to be honest she thought He still thinks I’m in Florida, he doesn’t know where the hell I am.
She couldn't stay with Michelle and the others. Michelle said she was welcome to stay as long as she wanted, but it just made her realise even more what she didn’t have. A family. A husband who loved her and children. Each day she woke up the first thing that hit her like a blow to the head was what she lacked. It killed her seeing them al so happy, knowing that they had each other. She felt like the odd one out, it was hell.
Not that here was any better, the grotty bed-sit which smelt like a dead tramp and was decorated like the houses of her great aunties that she had visited as a child. The floral wallpaper that was beginning to peel gave her a headache and mould was beginning to grow up the walls, infecting it surroundings slowly like a tumour. The bedcovers were stained and were now an array of brown, yellow and a dull white. She guessed that they had once been a crisp white a long time ago.
She dropped the box back on the floor and picked up the snow globe once again, shaking it, unsettling all the tiny flakes, making them fly around quickly, bumping into each other. They then fell even quicker, bumping into the tall figure that stood tall in the centre. This made her think of herself, she had gone up fast but fallen down even quicker, her dad damaging her even more as she fell before she crashed to the ground, unable to move again until someone helped her. She need someone to shake her, help her get back to normal.
But was it possible?

Layne
26-05-2005, 18:13
Great Amazing!! Post more soon please!

melonb
26-05-2005, 20:25
:cheer: :bow: :thumbsup: omg!! that is AMAZING!! its soooooooooooooooooooooooooo goood!! i want more soon please!! :cheer: :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:

chocolate
26-05-2005, 21:57
:bow: BRILLIANT WRITING!!!! :bow:

Harmanizing
27-05-2005, 15:55
I'm loving this! Can't wait for the next bit.

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 17:58
i can't think to say anything but... WOW... WOW... WOW... this is amazing... it's fabulous... WOW... this is great please post more... please... pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PinkFairy
27-05-2005, 18:01
Thanks everyone, sorry this part is rubbish!

Part Three
‘Tell the sun to start moving again,
The taste of your kiss I’ve still got on my lips,
And I’ll take you there with me.’

As she sat on the pure, fine, delicate sand the gentle waves tickled her bare feet before leaving back into the sunset. They always came back though, they never left.
The sun was setting in the sky, slowly sinking into the sea, spreading a million colours in the sky; red; pink; purple and orange to name a few. For the first time in months she felt relaxed, everything on the beach stayed the same each day, it never changes and no one took the sun or the sea away. The sound of the waves and the soft breeze soothed her frayed nerves and the salty sea smell calmed her head.
All the worry now seem a million miles away. Yes, she missed him still, more than anything but it was more calm. It wasn’t a crazy craving for him, just a strong longing. Nevertheless half of her heart was still missing, still living with him. She still wanted that part back.
Her long tiered skirt swayed slowly in the wind, the long white material perfectly in unison with the gradual waves, relaxing her even more. Her long hair blew in her face every so often and she swiftly placed it back behind her ears, her earrings reflecting the spectrum of colours from up in the beautiful sky.
She began to daydream of sweet nothings, calm thoughts that flowed through her mind like a river, taking away all the angst that had plagued her so recently. She was beginning to nod off when she felt a gentle hand on her shoulder, she could feel a small ring dig softly into her bare shoulder.
She turned around quickly, not knowing that she was not alone. Her vision was still like the picture of a badly tuned TV set for she had had her eyes closed for so long. She could make out the woman's short mousey hair that had several blonde streaks places randomly and she cold see a welcoming smile on her face. She recognised that smile instantly, it was one she knew well. As her vision became clearer she could make out her pixie-like features and her pale skin. She still said nothing, she was just too peaceful.
“Aren’t you going to say hello then?” The woman asked smiling even more.
Sharon came out of her calm trance and smiled back, the first smile she had cracked in months. It felt good, she could feel all the positive endorphins travelling around her body already, going to where they were needed. She spoke, though her voice was husky, though that may have been from all the shouting the night before.
“Sorry Vicki, I was totally out of it there!” She laughed, her eyes sparkling like the waves in front of her, so beautiful and shinny. She held her arm up to Vicki to help pull her up and she brushed all the sand off of her, making it all cascade to the ground.
A she gained her balance and linked arms with Vicki and looked at her grinning. She regained her natural more confident tone of speaking and began to walk with her head up straight instead of slouching, hoping that no-one would notice her.
“I think we have some catching up to do, let’s go back to the bed-sit and I’ll get changed and then lets hit the bars ‘eh?” She asked, sounding just like the old Sharon instead of the suicidal maniac that she was the day before.

Angeldelight
27-05-2005, 18:07
WOW... OH MY GOD... this is brilliant... amazing... fantastic... i wish i could write like this... please keep posting... more more more

melonb
27-05-2005, 18:20
please keep posting! i need more desperately!! im serious! this is amazing! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
(please can we have more of dancing in teh moonlight as well! :searchme: )

PinkFairy
28-05-2005, 12:12
Ok, Here's the next part for all who have ever replied to any of my scripts, it mean so much!
I'll be posting more of dancing in the moonlight soon too.

Part Four

‘And I looked up to the sun and I could see,
The way that gravity pulls on you me’

It was now getting darker and the stars were beginning to make their appearance in the sky, taking over until you were bedazzled with them. They sparkled like jewels, lighting up the nights sky like the sun in the day. There was a slight breeze, though not as harsh as the one’s that plague England like a swarm of rats. The breeze soothed the burnt skin of the visitors to island who had tried to get the best tan during the day and were now paying for it.
Sharon and Vicki we now back in the bed-sit, trying to choose an outfit for Sharon for the evening, Vicki holding up random items from the dented wardrobe, getting annoyed with Sharon for dismissing all her suggestions so quickly.
“For God’s sake Sharon, just choose anything, we’ll be here forever else!” She raised her eyebrows and pointed at her watch, trying to hurry her on. Sharon laughed, normally she was the bossy one, giving Vicki orders; it felt strange yet funny to be on the other side. However she did want to get out too this evening so she pushed her arm to the back of the wardrobe and pulling out various items and holding them up against her for Vicki to see. Vicki smiled, relived that Sharon had finally found something. Also, she noticed the difference in her, she had been so vulnerable looking when they had first left Walford. Yes, it was still visible that she still missed him but at least now she was smiling and joking.
“Well, I better get this all on then” Sharon called, walking with a pile of clothes and accessories in her arms, her hand curled up, struggling to hold it all. “You better get ready too Vic’s” She added, turning back to speak to her before shutting the bathroom door.
Thirty long minutes of dressing and styling both women were ready. As Sharon walked out of the bathroom Vicki gasped.
“Oh My God Sharon! You look stunning!” She smiled, wishing that she could look more like her older sister, with her long, blonde, curled hair and her glossed pouty lips that glimmered, even in the harsh light of the dreadful room. Sharon smiled, glad to know that someone though she looked nice. “So you think I look OK then?” She asked Vicki curiously, still not really believing that she looked nice.
“No, you don’t look OK, you look a million dollars!”
Sharon walked over to give her a big hug, her short aqua blue dress swishing as she walked, her designer high heels clacking together with every step she took across the dark carpet. Her eyes were lined in eyeliner to match her dress and her eye shadow was smoky, giving her a mysterious look. Her lips were coated in a juicy looking lip gloss that made her lips shimmer. Her shoulders were lightly bronzed, from both the sun and a bottle and her face was lightly dusted with a loose powder that gave her a pure look. There was a new gleam in her eyes, one that had not been present in her for a long time. She seemed happy.
“Come on then, time to party!” Sharon said happily, slowly breaking away from the hug with her sister and grabbing her blue bag from of the chair and fluffing up her hair with her hands to give it volume. She sprayed it with hairspray to hold the style and then dropped the spray on the bed and walked out of the bed-sit with Vicki.
She was on a mission; to get a man. But could anyone replace Dennis?

Angeldelight
28-05-2005, 13:28
wow... brill... amazing... this is great... but Dennis must find her

melonb
28-05-2005, 21:46
wow this is amazing! more soon please! :clap: :clap: :clap:

di marco
30-05-2005, 12:00
brill! :D just caught up. what is she thinking, no one can replace dennis! :) more very soon please, cant wait