PDA

View Full Version : Picture Perfect-EE

Eastie-babe4eva
06-03-2005, 20:34
Part 1

If you could rewind the whole of your life and relive one scene or chapter would you do it? I tend to imagine life as a book, full of ups and downs, chapters for romance, others for tragedy and then the chapters which run on for what seems a lifetime. If I look back over the whole of my life I can see exactly when I was secure and insecure, the mistakes I made and the things I’d do all over again, if given the chance. Now, as my personal clock runs on I can see that memories do give you the opportunity to relive those chapters you treasure deepest.

It was a cold night in September. The sky was an inky, midnight black, clusters of diamond stars dazzling in that silky moonlight. The moon shone high and full, like an eternal lamp designed to provide security. I walked slowly into my room. The light from the landing flooded through onto my carpet, illuminating half of my face. My tamed hair hung by my side, the silky moonlight turning my blonde locks to grey. I couldn’t sleep that night, just lay there, curled up under a duvet listening to the sounds of the night. All I could hear was a heavy silence. The silence just made my thoughts louder; they were deafening me, making it so hard for me to wander away from the subject I tried continuously to avoid.

I heard creaks from outside my door. My heart raced, feeling like a small animal such as a butterfly was trapped inside, fluttering its wings and trying to escape. My head was pounding, casting through fantasies I built up on a solid foundation. The door to my bedroom opened. Dennis slipped in dressed in a pair of jeans I’d bought him previously and no top. His hair was ruffled lightly; his bed-head making me smile. He smiled back, warmth in his deep emerald green eyes. My heart seemed uncontrollable as he sat down beside me. I was convinced it was about to jump out of my chest. I placed my hand over it, trying to steady it. Dennis just tucked his lips into his cheeks, tiny dimples appearing as his lips widened into that familiar cheeky grin.

He didn’t say anything for a while. No-one spoke. It was just great to have him near me, watching me with that hint of “forever” in his eyes. His expression told me he loved me, his touch as he slipped into the sheets just adding to my clear observation. He slid his hands over my body, slowly pulling my clothes from my body. His hands were warm. He lay so close, pulling me closer to him constantly. I allowed his lips to wander down the side of my neck, his fingers sinking into my hair. I was having so many sensations I’d never experienced before, knowing that what we were doing was wrong and the fact that neither of us knew what tomorrow would bring. The passionate kiss returned warming my heart dramatically. He slid his tongue into my mouth rolling it over my own as another item of clothing littered the floor. I wanted to push him away, but his touch was so tender and loving and that look of desire in his eyes beckoned me to him.

di marco
07-03-2005, 06:38
wow that was great! so excellently written, it really flowed. :) cant wait to find out what happens. hope you dont mind me asking but did you post this script on the ee boards before they closed as the title seems familiar?

Rach33
07-03-2005, 10:38
OH MY GAWD this is fabulous Please post more and I will forever be your friend THANKS

Eastie-babe4eva
07-03-2005, 16:23
Yesh I did!!!! Wow did you read? Did you have anoter screen name on there? More along in a sec!!!!

Eastie-babe4eva
07-03-2005, 16:27
Part 2-thanks for replies!!!

If you could change one thing in your life what would it be? I tend not to look at mistakes as something I did wrong but as me taking the wrong path. After all, no-one knows exactly what life holds and the reasons behind the things it does. So as my mind rewinds again I find myself questioning the depths of life and wondering, what does make the world complete?

I stirred slowly, opening my eyes briefly. The sunlight shone through the window blinding my eyes. Through the haze I could still make out Dennis’ body lying beside me. Immediately I felt relieved he was there but soon worry and guilt flooded through me, realisation of the act I’d carried out filtering through. I decided to keep my eyes closed and pretend I was asleep, just hoping he’d leave and I wouldn’t have to face the arguments I was sure would come.

After around an hour I decided it was better to just wake up and face the music. I opened my eyes slowly. Dennis lay beside me just as I’d thought. His eyes shone with such warmth and love as he gazed at me. I don’t know if he saw then that look of fear in my eyes. Neither whether he knew it was fear of myself and my own actions rather than anything he could possibly do.

I bolted out of bed, pulling the sheet along with me leaving him lying on the bed, bare. He sighed, allowing his breath to pass through the gap in his pursed lips he’d created. His smile faded, a look filled with hurt taking its place. I felt so guilty for hurting him the way I had but there was too much at risk too soon. I hated the way I’d lost control of myself and my behaviour. I hated the way my feelings for him had got the better of me.

Unable to funnel my emotions out any other way I started thrusting objects at him. All he could do was lay motionless not even daring to protest. My anger directed at myself soon faded. I fell to the bed beside him, crying into his chest. He closed his arms round me, rocking me to and fro. His loving whispers soothed me, his lips gently pressing against my cheek. He pulled the sheet over us both, snuggling up under its warmth so close it was almost as if we’d been joined together. Which left we with another question, are there forces in this world that bind people together?

Thankies again!!! Please please reply!!!

Verity! xxxxx

PinkFairy
07-03-2005, 17:07
Wow, that was soo good! The description was excellent and made it so real. I think I read this on the Eastenders boards before they closed down, but I only registered 5 days before they closed, (grrrr!)
Please post more!
PinkFairy :)

Eastie-babe4eva
07-03-2005, 17:09
Thanks so much darling! You probably did! The beebs boards were the best, but now they've gone ='( Tee hee! Oh well! Thanks for the reply though!

Verity! xxxxx

di marco
07-03-2005, 20:49
that was great! the way you write it is brilliant! :D

di marco
07-03-2005, 20:52
Yesh I did!!!! Wow did you read? Did you have anoter screen name on there? More along in a sec!!!!

didnt read it on there unfortunately as i only started reading them about a week before they closed and i couldnt find the first parts of it! my screen name was the same but i didnt really post any replies on it. so glad i get to read this script now though, its FAB!!! :D

Eastie-babe4eva
08-03-2005, 16:19
Poor thing, you didn't really get a chance to make too many friends then! That's what I miss most!!!

Verity! xxxx

PinkFairy
09-03-2005, 16:46
Please post more asap!

Eastie-babe4eva
09-03-2005, 18:03
Part 3

I got to thinking last night that maybe life wasn’t as imperfect as everyone first thinks. Maybe there’s a reason for everything, a special slot for everyone to fall into place. So if this is true where has my place been throughout my life? I’ve passed so many people in my time. Some I’d connected with greater than others but still I wonder, are we in control of what happens in our life or is something or someone always watching over us with the power to change everything?

Over the next few days it became harder and harder to ignore Dennis knowing I’d shared so much with him. I had not told him clearly but he knew just as well as I did that I loved him as I’d never loved another. I sat at the breakfast table, carefully applying butter to a slice of cold toast. Vicki was babbling on in my ear, her words not sinking through, just a background for my thoughts to follow. I raised a cup of tea to my lips. Vicki stood up pouring herself a cup of milk. While her back was turned Dennis slipped his palm onto my back.

Sharp shivers ran down my spine, a small smile appearing on my lips. However wrong it was to have him so close the less he gave the more I wanted. He stroked my back softly with his finger, tracing my spine. I shivered making him smile. He had a power over me that no-one else had ever possessed and he knew it.

When Vicki turned around Dennis was seated beside me. He slid his hand onto my leg flicking his eyes to me and allowing them to linger. I stood up, his hand falling to his side and a satisfied look appearing in his eyes. I shot him a look of defiance, ignoring the way his eyes seemed to draw me back. Vicki just sighed, confused. “Where are you off to?” She asked inquisitively. “I’ll be down the club if you need me.” I said walking to the stairs. “Wait up, I’ll come with you.” Dennis said softly. I ignored him, tearing myself away.

I slowly ascended the stairs my robe swaying in the draught. Dennis trailed behind me. He sunk his hands round my waist pulling me close to him. Kissing my cheek he whispered in my ear. I can’t recall what it was he said but what ever it was filled me with butterflies. My heart raced as he released me and brushed past me before hiding in his room.

Dedis-all of you lot who rock!!!!

di marco
09-03-2005, 20:21
excellent!!! :D the way you describe it, its like youre actually watching it. its great. hope theres more soon

PinkFairy
10-03-2005, 13:22
Brilliant once again!

SoapRach
10-03-2005, 16:29
You have a very mature style of writing. I really liked reading it. Think I preferred it to watching it on tv!

EDIT: Please do not ask members age as stated in the rules (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=223).

Eastie-babe4eva
10-03-2005, 16:30
I'm confused!!! Yesh I am! Thank you I suppose, you're very sweet, more along in a sec!

Verity! xxx

Please read the rules (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=223) regarding age.

Eastie-babe4eva
10-03-2005, 16:31
Pt 4

If you run far enough to you actually manage to get away from what you’re striding to escape? And if you don’t are you just not trying hard enough? I strived so hard to avoid the disruption to my steady path of life and yet inevitably it seemed I was breaking down longing for what could never be. So is it possible that somewhere for some reason someone is trying to pull you back all the time and trap you with the demons you’d rather not face?

That day in the club was long and hard. I sorted through the book, trying to concentrate on the swirly figures in front of me. I could feel Dennis’ gaze burning into me. I tried to fight returning with a glance but all my will power had been snatched away. I flicked my eyes to him allowing them to linger on his face. His eyes swallowed me in, that warm smile returning to my lips, a smile I seemed to save for him.

He sunk towards me not tearing his eyes away from mine. He sat opposite me wrapping his finger tightly round mine. That burning sensation filled up inside me like a cauldron bubbling away whenever the heat was turned up. He looked so handsome, the lamp only illuminating half of his face and leaving the rest in some mysterious darkness. He brought my hand to his face, slowly bringing my finger down his cheek. He did the same with his own finger, trailing it down to my lips. I trembled, his touch awakening something inside me.

Before I knew it his lips were pressed against mine, comforting me so much I couldn’t stop it. Like a magnet we were drawn together the power overwhelming it choked me. His hands slid down my back again; that warm sensation returning and the feel of stabbing needles growing. The books cascaded to the carpet, files littering the floor as we both clambered onto the desk. He kissed my lips again this time sliding his tongue into my mouth. I closed my eyes, savouring everything about that moment and the pleasure it gave.

Dedis-All of you lot, wow thanks for replies!!!

Verity! xxxx

brenda1971
10-03-2005, 16:56
Hi I am new to this board and did not venture onto to the eastenders board.I thought that it was very good and think you should send us some
more.

Eastie-babe4eva
10-03-2005, 17:00
Awww thankies darling you're sweet! Pity you missed out on beebs boards though! =D

brenda1971
10-03-2005, 17:05
I did go on the puresoap website until it closed.I am hooked now so I hope that you will write some more

Eastie-babe4eva
10-03-2005, 17:09
You see I've got 15 parts already! Okies more especially for yew!

If there was some strength you could acquire what would you choose? When I was much younger I used to want to be able to fly or be invisible but as I grew older, and wiser I realised the biggest strength at all was the ability to place a boundary between yourself and the weaknesses you own. For some people this comes naturally, but, for people like me saying “no” to these things is near impossible.

Dennis stood up, zipping up the fly of his trousers and holding me close to him. I felt so dirty knowing what I’d done and how I’d allowed it to happen. Then there was Dennis, treating me like a gentleman, only love in his words. A fire had ignited inside me and I needed something to put the fire out and yet all I could do was watch as everything I’d worked for frazzled in the heat.

He stroked my hair from my eyes softly kissing my nose. I smiled, holding tightly to his hands. He laughed, taking a look at the mess our passionate encounter had caused. My throat was so sore. I was finding it hard to breath, so speaking was a major task. I sighed, pulling a bottle of wine out from its secret hiding place. Dennis nodded understandably; almost as if he knew exactly what I was thinking and feeling. I sipped from a glass of white wine. The alcohol soothed my nerves but did nothing for my throat. I felt as if someone had rubbed sand paper all down the inside of my neck.

Dennis released me, backing to the door. Immediately I wanted him back, longed for his touch and yet I did nothing to stop his leaving. Desperately I pulled on my clothes, arms and legs becoming stuck in the wrong holes in my hast. I felt the need to cover myself up though alone in the office I had no real reason.

Goose pimples had appeared on my arms, the tiny hairs standing on end. I rubbed my warm palms down my arms, the friction warming me a little. I fell to the floor, carefully picking up the files and papers we’d thrust aside in our heated moment. I turned my head, Dennis standing there, gazing at me with adoration, a rose in his hands. I smiled allowing him to hold me closely again.

Tee hee last part till tomorrow! Thanks again!

Verity! xxxx

di marco
10-03-2005, 20:20
wow, that was so great! :D i love reading it, its so detailed and superbly written! cant wait for the next part - though it looks like ill have to. oh well, tomorrows not that long away!!! lol! :D :D :D

brenda1971
11-03-2005, 15:06
When are we going to get the next part

Eastie-babe4eva
11-03-2005, 17:38
Okies thanks people!

Have you ever noticed that in each stage of your life there seems to be a certain song that fits your situation? Or that when you’re feeling low there’s always a relevance to each individual song stating your issue or problem? I certainly have. I tend to think that for each and every thing that’s happened throughout my years of being alive there’s been a song writer out there capturing that image, using me as the inspiration.

The next turn of events took a stumble down the dark side. As the relationship between us started to heat up I’d place that cool sponge on it causing it to return to the relationship I wanted us to have. But sometime that sponge was just too far from reach and maybe a part of me didn’t want the passion to be released. It was building up inside me, that heavy desire to hold him making it impossible for me to concentrate on anything else, nor strive for what I knew even then that I must do. Breaking everything off with him was something I could never do, even if I tried as hard as I wanted to.

One evening I sat alone in the living room watching a romantic movie. Vicki was at a friend’s house, Dad out for the night with Chrissie. Kareena was covering the Club for me. She’d seen I needed a rest and sent me home stating I should “watch some mushy movie and fall asleep.” I tried. My choice of film was not one I chose wisely. Love Actually was a perfect film for couples to watch together. Dennis walked through the door, slamming his keys on the table and peeling off his coat.

He smiled at me, walking over and sitting beside me. He lifted my legs from the sofa, laying them over him. He gently rubbed my toes, his warm fingers tickling me between my toes. I laughed aloud trying to watch the film when really I was much more interested in what he was doing and how close he was moving.

“I've been waiting for so long, Something do right, Love to come along, Now my dreams are coming true, through the good times and the bad,I'll be standing there by you.........,

Baby you're all that I want, When you're lying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe we're in heaven, And love is all that I need and I found it there in your heart, It isn't to hard to see were in heaven.....”

I could associate these lyrics with how I was feeling at that particular time so clearly. It was almost as if whoever wrote the song was feeling exactly how I was. Trapped.

angelwings
11-03-2005, 18:54
hey verity glad to see ur posting this script on here, cause i never managed to read the first pt when it was on the beebs board but i still think its fab. love emma.x

di marco
12-03-2005, 11:45
great again! :D i love the way that i can picture every part of your script from the way you write it. its FAB! :) hope theres more soon

Eastie-babe4eva
12-03-2005, 12:11
hey verity glad to see ur posting this script on here, cause i never managed to read the first pt when it was on the beebs board but i still think its fab. love emma.x

Howdey darling! Good to see you again! Thanks for the reply darling, I'll post the next part soon. Thanks again!

Verity! xxxxxx

PinkFairy
12-03-2005, 12:20
Wow, I'm speechless! This was so amazing I can't believe it. It seemed so real. Please do more.

Eastie-babe4eva
12-03-2005, 12:22
Awwwww thanks so much people, you're adorable-another part especially for yew!!!

Have you ever noticed that in each stage of your life there seems to be a certain song that fits your situation? Or that when you’re feeling low there’s always a relevance to each individual song stating your issue or problem? I certainly have. I tend to think that for each and every thing that’s happened throughout my years of being alive there’s been a song writer out there capturing that image, using me as the inspiration.

The next turn of events took a stumble down the dark side. As the relationship between us started to heat up I’d place that cool sponge on it causing it to return to the relationship I wanted us to have. But sometime that sponge was just too far from reach and maybe a part of me didn’t want the passion to be released. It was building up inside me, that heavy desire to hold him making it impossible for me to concentrate on anything else, nor strive for what I knew even then that I must do. Breaking everything off with him was something I could never do, even if I tried as hard as I wanted to.

One evening I sat alone in the living room watching a romantic movie. Vicki was at a friend’s house, Dad out for the night with Chrissie. Kareena was covering the Club for me. She’d seen I needed a rest and sent me home stating I should “watch some mushy movie and fall asleep.” I tried. My choice of film was not one I chose wisely. Love Actually was a perfect film for couples to watch together. Dennis walked through the door, slamming his keys on the table and peeling off his coat.

He smiled at me, walking over and sitting beside me. He lifted my legs from the sofa, laying them over him. He gently rubbed my toes, his warm fingers tickling me between my toes. I laughed aloud trying to watch the film when really I was much more interested in what he was doing and how close he was moving.

“I've been waiting for so long, Something do right, Love to come along, Now my dreams are coming true, through the good times and the bad,I'll be standing there by you.........,

Baby you're all that I want, When you're lying here in my arms, I'm finding it hard to believe we're in heaven, And love is all that I need and I found it there in your heart, It isn't to hard to see were in heaven.....”

I could associate these lyrics with how I was feeling at that particular time so clearly. It was almost as if whoever wrote the song was feeling exactly how I was. Trapped.

Thanks for reading,

Verity! xxxxx

Eastie-babe4eva
14-03-2005, 18:04
awwww no-one loves me anymore! :( tee hee! :) :) :)

angelwings
14-03-2005, 18:57
hey verity i still love ya. he he. love emma.x

Eastie-babe4eva
14-03-2005, 19:08
Awwwwww wow my darling! <huggles> Okies next part for emma!

Do you ever get the distinct impression someone can see straight to what you are feeling, your inner emotions and read you like an open book? In my lifetime people I’ve loved or spent a lot of time around learnt how to tell exactly what was wrong and how I was affected by the goings on. Sometimes this was helpful; they could help me without me having to have the massive heart to heart. Other times they seemed to distance themselves away from me, scared of my emotions tripping and hurting them.

I turned over in bed, tucking my sheet up under my chest and snuggling up into its cotton feel. I allowed the material to sift through my fingers and fall over my sculptured body. Like a porcelain doll I’d lay, watching as the sun moved across the sky, the dark shadows in my room rotating as the day passed on into night and the night into day. Every so often I’d drift off into a deep sleep then awake in a heat wondering silently to myself if he came in my sleep and I missed him.

Dennis seemed to have grown further and further away from me. I tried reaching out to grab at him but he slipped through my grasp like soft silk. So, confined in my room I lay biding my time, hoping that when I resurfaced from my room everything would be OK and he’d love me again. Although, what I know now what I did not then, that when he was distancing himself from me it was because he loved me too much and was afraid of what his actions could do.

For those three days I did not know the time of day except for whether morning, afternoon and night time which I could tell from the position of the light. On the morning of the forth day I’d had enough. I spent ages making myself look as beautiful as I could. I curled my hair into smooth locks by my face, pasting natural coloured make-up on to cover up the imperfections. I spent ages trying on clothes, just trying to find a suitable outfit I knew Dennis would like. I came across the dress he bought me for my birthday. I stroked the velvet with my fingers smiling to myself. I’d found my weapon.

I walked down the stairs; my head hung high in the air. All my desperations cleared as I descended the stairs. Dennis sat at the table, head in his hands. He turned his head clearly feeling my presence in the room. He smiled, standing up from the table and walking over to me. Carefully he slipped his hands onto my waist kissing my cheek softly. His lips felt so soft. I took his hand, leading him up the stairs to where we could be alone and undisturbed.

Verity! xxxx

angelwings
14-03-2005, 20:09
wow verity the way you write everything in so much detail is amazing, i really love this script, i wish it could go on forever. love emma.x

Eastie-babe4eva
15-03-2005, 16:30
Thankies darling! Part 8-i think!

However much I didn’t want Dennis I did. No-matter how hard I tried, those feeling I concealed for him always got the better of me. So as I became more and more reliant on him I started to become aware of just how insecure I was and how much I longed and yearned to be loved. I needed someone to cherish me higher than anything else in the world and although it was wrong, whilst I was with Dennis that’s exactly how I felt, cherished.

I lay on the bed Dennis lain beside me. He had such a massive smile on his face, our secret smile we shared with each other. Our fingers bound together we lay, gazing intently into each others eyes. For a while nothing else seemed to matter, it was him and me against the world. He laughed aloud. I kissed his lips, questioning him with my eyes. He sat up, running his fingers over my body.

“Do you want to be my model?” He asked softly. I smiled, nodded firmly and made myself comfy on the bed as he pulled out a paper pad and pencils. He pulled up a chair sitting opposite. I felt uncomfortable laying there whilst that scratching noise filled the room. My portrait was becoming apparent on the page, so clear you could even tell it was me. It was a perfect drawing. I laughed as he wrinkled his nose, pure determination driving him for perfection. He looked up, this time into my eyes and not my figure.

He clambered onto the bed, his drawing becoming unfinished as we became more passionate. I could feel his lips following along the sensitive line of my neck, his hands ruffling up my dress and pulling it off. I felt the need to moan quietly as his hand found its way to my thigh. He was pulling me closer to him making it hard for me to breath. I was experiencing thrills I’d never imagined possible before and yet they had really not even begun.

Verity! xxxxx

di marco
15-03-2005, 21:13
soz i havent replied but havent been on here for a bit. i love your script, its great! :D the way you describe it all and its perfectly written, it really flows smoothly. cant wait for the next part, i really enjoy reading it! :)

Eastie-babe4eva
16-03-2005, 16:23
Part 9- Thanks again! (I hate this part!!!)

How would you describe life if you had just four words in which to do so? Over the period of my time on Earth I’ve come to think of time as a major part of life. If the timing is correct then everything else seems to fall into place. Get the timing wrong and you’re facing a fierce battle. I also think of love as a major part of life, for without love is there any point living? And if not is it the stronger people or the weaker that turn to self-harm?

I sat alone in my room. That night I’d come home from the club, finally ready to tell Dennis exactly how I felt. That was before I saw Zoe standing in the kitchen dressed in one of Dennis’ shirts. I smiled at her though inside I was lashing out in so many ways. I’m sure she saw my blood boil up inside me, and then slowly simmer as I turned and walked away. If she did she didn’t question it.

The moonlight flooded through onto the silk sheets. Beside me a wine bottle or two had found home. I lifted a glass to my lips, sipping maturely. The pain I felt inside was slowly starting subside, that aching feeling in my heart gradually descending so the pain was near nonexistent. I heard a soft rap on my door, that floorboard creaking. I sighed, turning over not feeling at all like socialising. The door opened. Dennis slipped into my room, dressed in yet another pair of boxer shorts. He sat down on my bed, watching me. I could feel his gaze, those piercing eyes stabbing straight through me burning a hole like the sizeable one in my heart.

Although I wanted him so much I remained silent not moving or speaking, the only sound escaping my lips that soft breathing which was becoming harder and harder to keep consistent as he became nearer. He touched my shoulder laughing silently. “I know you’re not asleep, or you’d be snoring. You look so beautiful though, don’t move.” He whispered.

I turned my head, slowly opening my eyes. A smile spread on my face. I stroked the side of his face, moving over so he could lie beside me. He did so, taking my hands in his and gazing into my emerald eyes. “I’m so sorry. Zoe’s nothing at all to me, honestly. I love you.” He whispered, slowly bringing my fingers to his lips and kissing them.

I sighed, stroking his face and shifting so my body was as close to his as possible. “I know you do. I feel the same Dennis, that’s what I came home to tell you but…it’s over” I sighed, standing up and heading to the bathroom. That night I fell asleep to the sound of my own choked tears.

Thankies, Verity! xxxx

PinkFairy
16-03-2005, 17:03
Wow. I'm running out of words to describe how brilliant this is! You set the scene so wel, and it's so perfect it makes me want to cry! And I hardly ever cry! It brings back how perfect a couple they were and how they shouldn't be apart. (Grrr!) Please post more asap!

Eastie-babe4eva
16-03-2005, 17:05
Okies I will post the next part, please don't hate me for this!!!

Have you ever wondered exactly how long you’d have to live and if you changed your actions how much that time would change? I know I have. When I’ve felt so down I thought I’d never resurface I’ve tend to turn to alcoholic substances. I suppose I learnt that from my Mother. But, what if alcohol could not free the pain, what would you turn to then?

I sat in the bathroom holding my head in my hands. One single solitary tear drifted to my cheek, the first drop of a river of which I still had to come. I wiped the tears from my watery eyes but as soon as I did they were rapidly replaced. I felt so low, shattered into so many pieces like a broken mirror.

The mirror in the bathroom haunted me, revealing to myself exactly what I’d become and what Zoe had besides Dennis that I could never hope for, youth. My blonde hair hung over my head, tiny strands framing my face, placing me in the middle of a disturbed picture. My head was pounding sending me reeling. I tried to contain it, slowly sinking my fingers into my scalp and massaging, wanting to get under the skin and to my brain. It seemed to be throbbing, actually pounding in and out consistently like my heart should have been. Except my heart seemed to have slowed to some monotonous beat which rung in my ears.

I felt so hot and flushed in my cheeks. I mastered my strength, managing to tear open the window and allow the cool wind to enter. That monster wrapped its freezing arms round me, rocking me till I shivered. I closed the window again, the heat sinking in so quickly it spooked me a little. I flashed a look round the bathroom. I did not know what I was searching for but whatever it was I found it.

Dad’s old cut throat razor lay in the cupboard, neglected. I picked it up, running my finger along the blade. Sure enough blood oozed from the cut slowly trickling to my palm. I raised the blade to my wrist slicing a neat incision into my skin. That red liquid flowed like rivers down to my palm, winding its way round like a red bangle or bracelet. The pain was becoming apparent now, so strong I had to close my eyes. I hated the smell of the blood and the way my eyes could no longer open. Trapped in a bleak darkness I fell backwards, crashing my head along the bathtub.

Verity! xxxxx (sorry)

PinkFairy
16-03-2005, 17:18
Noooooooooooooooo! Nooooooooooo! Please let her live! She can't die, what will poor Dennis do? He might go to Zoe. (Lauren is now sick at the very though of anymore Zonnis). One more final plead, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE let her live!

Eastie-babe4eva
16-03-2005, 21:39
For Pink Fairy-my one and only follower here! tee hee!

What are regrets? I’ve asked this question to myself so many times and yet I’ve never found the answer. I tend to picture regrets as monsters set out to bring you hurtling down. They feed off your inhibitions and misery, stealing away your happiness, leaving you high and dry, stuck in a whirlwind of deep depression. But regrets are easily avoided, if you believe in your own actions and trust yourself and the people around you they’ll fade, but soon enough they’ll return and strike.

I awoke. The blood had stopped oozing from the cut, however stains of the sticky substance stayed cemented to my body. All around me was one massive red haze sending my mind reeling. What exactly had I done to myself? I picked up the razor examining it carefully. The sunlight streaked off it, reflecting off the mirror and into my eyes. Shocked a little I closed my eyes, pictures of myself appearing like a motion picture in my mind.

I felt a nauseating feeling inside me. I wanted to be free of it and the only way of which to do so was to push it up. In a mad panic I ran to the basin. That horrible taste stayed in my mouth. I rinsed it out with water but it didn’t budge. I could smell it. Wrinkling my nose I ran to my room. I locked the door, slowly sinking to the floor. I held my hand over my mouth, closing my eyes, angry at myself for being so weak.

Asleep on my bed lay Dennis huddled up in a tight ball. I sighed, a small smile appearing on my lips, and then slowly fading like condensation upon a window. Just like the window, I steamed up; wanting to be alone and away from what I knew would only bring back those feeling I tried to push away.

Dennis moved slightly, tossing over. His face looked so pale and faded as if he’d been crying. Round his eyes looked raw, those blinds pulled down in his deep trance of sleep. I laughed a little pulling the sleeve of my robe down so my wrists were hidden. He awoke, slowly turning over and meeting me with his eyes. He was surveying me seeing if I was OK and where I’d been. I smiled, standing up and walking towards him. I stroked his face softly wanting to kiss him but knowing he was out of reach. He stretched his lips into a tight smile, laughter replacing the worry in his eyes. “Hey don’t worry about me I’m here and I’m fine, just fine. You go be with Zoe, she’ll be wondering where you are.” I said softly retreating away from him. He looked so handsome, I longed for his touch and yet my mind told me to be watchful.

Verity! xxxx

di marco
17-03-2005, 21:01
hey! i still love your script! just havent been on properly for a while as my computers playing up! anyways, your writings great, all that detail and the moods you create! cant wait to read more soon! :D :D :D

PinkFairy
18-03-2005, 14:23
Your one and only follower! Don't be silly, loads of people are always replying to your scripts! Once again it was totally brilliant and each world fitted in so well. But Dennis and Sharon have got to get together. It's bad enough them not being together on EE, please don't let them be apart in this too. Please post more soon.
Yoor one of many fans, Lauren

Eastie-babe4eva
18-03-2005, 16:45
Part 12-for both of you! My special chums!

Have you ever wondered to yourself what depression really is? Most people feel depression and its emotions are an illness. However I tend to fear depression as a ghost out to drag you down. If you let it, it’ll pull you into the darkness leaving you alone, pining for what made you complete. But if depression is an illness is it contagious? Can you be dragged down by the people around you?

I managed to push myself away from the situation, pretending to myself that I was fine. I suppose after a while I started to believe it, even manage to persuade others too. I lay in my room, my head against my pillow. All I could hear was Zoe’s childish laughter from Dennis’ room as she nestled into the relationship I used to share with him. That fact alone made me feel ten times worse, angry at everyone, unable to free myself from the torment I withheld. The previous night Dennis had told me to move on and find someone to make me happy, as he knew he couldn’t. At first I felt like crying, running after him and holding him close. That was the old me. I was stronger now.

All I’d done is smiled and nodded in agreement. Then I set about doing exactly what he’d told me to. I ended up attracting some attention from a young handsome man called James. He had distinctive features, a perfectly shaped nose perfecting the round of his blue sea eyes. I brought him home not caring who heard and who didn’t. I should’ve cared.

Dennis came to the club whilst I was with James. He punched James so hard in the face he stumbled onto the couch. All I could do was stand there not sure whether I was happy Dennis had lashed out the way he had or not. James left leaving me and Dennis alone. Dennis smiled, shrugging his shoulders. “Maybe I’m not as over you as I thought.” He said softly.

I wanted to hold him and tell him that I loved him. Unable to do that I applied a face of stone. “You just won’t let me be happy will you?” I shot at him like cannon balls. He looked taken aback, a little hurt. “You want me to be lonely so the pain hurts more. I can’t do that for you Dennis. This is my life and don’t you think I deserve a little happiness?” He nodded, those pearly eyes telling me all. He walked towards me, sinking his arms round me and holding me close. I laid my head on his shoulder as his lips moved to my cheek. “I love you” He whispered into my ear. I smiled weakly, knowing too truthfully the worse thing I could possibly do at that time was tell him I felt the same.

Verity! xxxxx

angelwings
18-03-2005, 18:39
hiya verity sorry i haven't replied for a while i've just got bk off holiday and just caught up reading the last couple of parts, which i have to say are amazing. keep up the good work. love emma.x

di marco
19-03-2005, 07:01
aawwwwwww! sharon and dennis NEED to get together! your scripts great, i love reading it, theres so much detail. cant wait for the next part, hope theres more soon :D

Eastie-babe4eva
19-03-2005, 11:30
Thanks people-emma don't apologise, hope you had fun on holiday! Di Marco (Beppe?) I happen to be a massive shannis fan and if you knew me at all you know they'd be together in the end, no-matter what!

Next part

Have you ever battled so hard against something you really couldn’t fight that you were actually physically knocked back? I tried so hard to stop myself from getting hurt and yet I found myself falling deeper every day. When I was younger I remember my Mother telling me you always want what you can never have. But, being Daddy’s princess I did not long for much without receiving it. Maybe I wasn’t prepared for the real world, where I wasn’t the most important thing, just another body amongst a pile of millions.

I found myself fighting for Dennis, something I never even imagined I’d do. It even went as far as having a heated conflict with Zoe, resolving in both of us coming away with cuts, scrapes and bruises. However, I was not hurt half as much as I would’ve been if my one true thought had been false. Amongst my make believe world of lies and secrets I had one slid thing to rely on, knowing if all else disappeared that wouldn’t. So really there was no wonder I fought so hard for Dennis’ love.

We started an illicit affair. Still the love was the thing that kept it going, not the passion which certainly was ample enough. Every time I was without him I’d yearn for him, counting down the time till we could be together. When we were together I’d live for the moment, enjoying everything about the way he touched me and those touching words he reassured me with. But in my mind I’d always be counting down the minutes till we’d have to part and wishing they’d never arrive.

I remember once sitting in the club, piling through the paperwork. Sitting on the table opposite me was Dennis his intense gaze heating me all over. Never did he take his eyes away, even when others were around it was hard to keep our hands and eyes off of each other. The passion was like a curse. It’d build up till the only way it would simmer was to share a long kiss of touch.

I looked up from the books, resting my eyes on his face. The light from above made his face look dark and mysterious. I smiled, biting the tip of my finger, flirting with him in our own special way. He laughed cheekily, slipping off the desk and slowly walking towards me, his hands outstretched. I held tightly to his fingers as he pulled me in to a warm embrace. His hands rubbed my back, that tingly feeling returning, warming my heart. I smiled, pulling away and gently kissing his lips. Tenderly he stroked my cheek. I closed my eyes, taking a mental picture of the moment and locking it away in the treasure chest in my mind. Softly our noses touched; his own slipping away from mine as he pulled away a little. His lips neared mine. I could feel his breath on my face as he softly whispered something sweet, romantic and beautiful. He kissed me again, harder this time. He walked over towards the door, locking it securely. I nodded, seating myself on the sofa and pulling my hair down from its clasp. “Sharon, Sharon, Sharon” He murmured as he approached me.

yay thats a little more light hearted! Verity xxx

di marco
19-03-2005, 11:58
i agree with you, im a fan of shannis as well! :) as usual, your scripts absolutely fantastic! :D its great, the way you write about every little detail. cant wait for the next part

PinkFairy
19-03-2005, 12:01
:) They're together again! Yay! (Lauren does a mad little dance, looking like a complete nutter. Which she is.) Thanks for starting my day off well, i'll be really happy now today. Your such a good writer, please post more.

Eastie-babe4eva
19-03-2005, 12:10
You two are so cute! Awww thanks people! Right next part especially for you!

:love:

When I was younger and about to trail off to bed people would wish me “sweet dreams.” Being as young as I was I used to believe that sweet dreams were the sort where you drift off into that land saved especially for storybooks and make-believe tales. But as my years flew by and I too matured into a young adult I learned that the real sweet dreams tend to be based on everyday life, still as perfect as those experienced at younger years but so much more special, those dreams of love.

I awoke in Dennis’ arms. He was awake already, watching me silently. I flashed him a telling look, wrinkling my nose and playfully hitting him. He laughed, pulling me closer and kissing the top of my head. I stroked his chest with my finger, trailing it down till I came to his heart. Without a word spoken I traced my name on his skin. He smiled cheekily taking my hand away and holding it in his. His fingers locked round mind I stood up. Carefully I picked up all my clothes from the floor. I pulled them all on throwing Dennis’ own clothes to him. All my clothes bar my shoes on, I turned round. Dennis sat on the sofa holding one of my designer shoes in the air.

“Dennis, give it back!” I warned, walking towards him. He shook his head, puckering up his lips into the familiar curves. I smiled, kissing them gently. Before I knew it he’d dragged me back onto the sofa, locking me again in his arms. “We’re going to be caught out if you don’t watch out!”

He smiled, gently rubbing his palm down my back. “Why would that be such a bad thing?” He asked with a sincere smile. I kissed him again, standing to my feet and placing my hands on my hips. “It just would be Dennis. They’ll only split us up again, let it just be us for a while, without everyone else badgering us.” His smile faded, a face like he’d been smacked round the face with a fish taking its place. “But we will soon, I promise” I assured him. He handed over my shoe causing me to laugh at his weakness. We shared one long kiss before I walked out of the office, shortly followed by him.

It was a time bomb, and was certain to go off.

Verity! xxxx

di marco
19-03-2005, 12:11
Di Marco (Beppe?)

no, its not to do with beppe (i had actually forgotten about the di marco family until after id started using this name on other sites!). it doesnt really make sense but its linked with marcus patric (ben in hollyoaks). me and my sis one day (when we had nothing better to do!) starting calling him marcus di marco (dont ask why!!!) and the name sort of stuck so thats why i use it as my screen name (like i said, doesnt really make much sense!!!!!). lol! :D :D :D

Eastie-babe4eva
19-03-2005, 12:13
Tee hee right i get it...i think!

Just thought you'd been a massive di marco fan at some point and used it in their honour! My mother fancied Giavanni! I quite liked the dimarco's...why did they go?

Verity! xxxx

di marco
19-03-2005, 12:14
GREAT AGAIN!!!!! :D hooray for shannis! lol! please post more :)

Eastie-babe4eva
19-03-2005, 12:19
Ok I know writers are supposed to get inspiration from people but that last line was in a Letitia interview-said by Letitia herself about Shannis! Thankies Tishy!

Thanks for the replies, love ya!

When I was younger things were clear and easy. Each and every thing I did seemed perfect in the eyes of my Father, therefore perfect in my own too. But, as I got older the flaws started to show and the cracks in my wall of security grew till I was overpowered by doubt and heavy, miserable regrets. So as I think back to it, was it really fair to keep me from the harsh realities or would it have been better for me to learn from a young age the differences between right and wrong?

It was a cold and miserable day. The rain beat down on the window panes like bullets in an air raid. Through the grey and dusty sky the sun shone like a faint light in the distance. Unlike the light the sun seemed to disappear when a soft but shadowed cloud drifted past. I rolled onto my side, smiling as memories of yesterday came flooding back. Immediately my heart felt a little warmed. It was almost as if the time I’d been apart from Dennis my heart had turned cold as stone, but the time I was with him cured the cold, wrapping me up in his warm blanket.

My eyes flitted to the dressing table where a single red rose laid, a sealed envelope leaning against it, my name written in what I knew to be Dennis’ handwriting. I smiled clambering out of bed and padding over to the mirror. I pulled my hair from behind my ears allowing it to fall to my face. I picked up the rose first, wafting the soft petals underneath my nose so the soft aroma could fill my nostrils. The sweetness of the romantic gesture caused me to smile broader and my heart to skip a beat. I opened the envelope sliding out the card that lay on the inside. The card said just three words but they seemed the most pure words ever. It wasn’t the usual ‘I love you’, nor the hopelessly romantic ‘You’re the one.’ But this does not mean it did not mean the world to me. In Dennis’ truly original style written on the card were the words ‘My beautiful girl.’

I laughed closing it back into the envelope, pulling my robe tighter round my body and walking down the stairs. Dennis’ voice filled the room, Vicki’s laughter disguising the bounce he received when he saw me. He shot me a quick smile. “Morning, good dreams?” he asked with a smile. I smiled wider, nodded and tore my eyes away from his. Our relationship was to remain a secret and a true secret should be something no-one has the faintest idea about. So, once again I was forced to dismiss my love from my heart, for the moment anyway. When we were alone together later I could express my feelings how I wanted, living for the moment and wishing the clocks would stop ticking.

Verity! xxxxxx

PinkFairy
19-03-2005, 12:24
Brilliant once again. By the way, the Dimarco's left when Mrs Dimarco or whatever she was called died of a heart attack. Beppe stayed, but left with his son at a later stage for some reason I can't remember. Please post more!

Eastie-babe4eva
19-03-2005, 12:27
Right people I'm on my last part I have so they won't be as regular now!

If love is to do with the heart then why does a fire of passion relate so thickly to that emotional torment? Surely, fires are destructible and true love, as I’ve heard often should be untouchable. A fiery passion can feel great and yet the greatest source is forbidden love. Yet love is something special, rare and pure but needs that passion to stay alive, like a man needs water. So as I think back to it, it wasn’t weak to give into passion, just my heart guiding me into what I knew was wrong, but the heart is perfection and always right as I had to learn in time.

I entered the office of the club. A stream of music filed throughout the room, that familiar melody setting my mind at ease. I’d been wondering how long our illicit relationship could last and yet that simple gesture, as well as the calling in his eyes brought be back to the surface of security. I dropped my bag onto the desk smiling broadly as Dennis stepped from amongst the shadows and into my view. His hair was lightly scruffy, his cheesy smile stretching the skin on his face so is dimples were visible. He was dressed in an immaculate tailored suit. The crisp white shirt underneath complimented the midnight black of the jacket and pants. In his arms he cradled a bunch of flowers. I took them off him, thanking him with a small kiss to the cheek. He laughed, grabbing hold of my waist and trapping me in his strength.

I gazed up at him from under my eyelashes. The smile on his face had changed to a small one as if he was thinking of something, his mind otherwise engaged. I kissed his lips this time bringing him back to me, centring me in his world and all the thoughts he possessed. I wriggled free of his hold and placed the flowers in water. It was only then that I noticed the long and thin box hidden in among the flowers. I laughed quietly, opening up the box. Inside, lain between silk clothes was a small and intricate necklace, each twist of the perfect chain encrusted with a dazzling jewel. Some were diamonds, others my birthstone which he knew to be Opal. I carefully pulled the necklace from the box walking over to Dennis and turning my back to him. “Can you help?” I asked sweetly.

He laughed, knowing too well I needed no help in clasping the gift. I lifted up my hair as not to get it caught. I felt his fingers on the back of my neck, that warm feeling returning to my stomach and my heart. I longed for him, I knew that, but I loved him, I knew all the more. I turned round, linking my arms round his neck and kissing his lips. He smiled once our lips parted, taking my hand and leading me out of the club. We slipped into a cab, like thieves in the night. Sitting beside him I felt oddly underdressed in my pair of faded jeans and black jacket. I told him this although aware of how stupid it might sound.

“I knew you would!” He said as he produced a designer box from under the seat. He handed it over to me with another of his cheeky grins. I slipped my hand into the box, pulling out a velvet black dress bought with his affection. He truly loved me, I was sure of it.

Verity xxxxx

PinkFairy
19-03-2005, 12:31
Aww! Is opal sharon's birthstone? It is isn't? That was so sweet I was almost reduced to tears! Please post more when you have the time. Lauren x

Meh
19-03-2005, 12:38
Please do not discuss personal details in this thread.

Please read the website rules (http://www.soapboards.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=223).

Mordor

di marco
19-03-2005, 13:01
aawwwwwwwww! i love shannis! dennis is sooooo sweet when hes with sharon! :) your scripts excellent once again! :D shame you dont have any more written, ill just have to be patient! lol! cant wait though! hope theres more soon

Eastie-babe4eva
19-03-2005, 13:21
Sorry Morder-didnt mean to break the rules! :thumbsdow

Okies next part-last part for now!

If love is to do with the heart then why does a fire of passion relate so thickly to that emotional torment? Surely, fires are destructible and true love, as I’ve heard often should be untouchable. A fiery passion can feel great and yet the greatest source is forbidden love. Yet love is something special, rare and pure but needs that passion to stay alive, like a man needs water. So as I think back to it, it wasn’t weak to give into passion, just my heart guiding me into what I knew was wrong, but the heart is perfection and always right as I had to learn in time.

I entered the office of the club. A stream of music filed throughout the room, that familiar melody setting my mind at ease. I’d been wondering how long our illicit relationship could last and yet that simple gesture, as well as the calling in his eyes brought be back to the surface of security. I dropped my bag onto the desk smiling broadly as Dennis stepped from amongst the shadows and into my view. His hair was lightly scruffy, his cheesy smile stretching the skin on his face so is dimples were visible. He was dressed in an immaculate tailored suit. The crisp white shirt underneath complimented the midnight black of the jacket and pants. In his arms he cradled a bunch of flowers. I took them off him, thanking him with a small kiss to the cheek. He laughed, grabbing hold of my waist and trapping me in his strength.

I gazed up at him from under my eyelashes. The smile on his face had changed to a small one as if he was thinking of something, his mind otherwise engaged. I kissed his lips this time bringing him back to me, centring me in his world and all the thoughts he possessed. I wriggled free of his hold and placed the flowers in water. It was only then that I noticed the long and thin box hidden in among the flowers. I laughed quietly, opening up the box. Inside, lain between silk clothes was a small and intricate necklace, each twist of the perfect chain encrusted with a dazzling jewel. Some were diamonds, others my birthstone which he knew to be Opal. I carefully pulled the necklace from the box walking over to Dennis and turning my back to him. “Can you help?” I asked sweetly.

He laughed, knowing too well I needed no help in clasping the gift. I lifted up my hair as not to get it caught. I felt his fingers on the back of my neck, that warm feeling returning to my stomach and my heart. I longed for him, I knew that, but I loved him, I knew all the more. I turned round, linking my arms round his neck and kissing his lips. He smiled once our lips parted, taking my hand and leading me out of the club. We slipped into a cab, like thieves in the night. Sitting beside him I felt oddly underdressed in my pair of faded jeans and black jacket. I told him this although aware of how stupid it might sound.

“I knew you would!” He said as he produced a designer box from under the seat. He handed it over to me with another of his cheeky grins. I slipped my hand into the box, pulling out a velvet black dress bought with his affection. He truly loved me, I was sure of it.

Verity xxxx thanks for replies! yesh Sharon's birthstone is Opal-i researched it for the script!

PinkFairy
20-03-2005, 15:11
I thought so! Brilliant as ever! Of course he loves you Sharon! Sorry, had to get that out. Please post more when you have the time.

Eastie-babe4eva
21-03-2005, 17:31
here you go darlings especially for you! Love ya! xxx

Everything was perfect, like some fairytale I’d dreamt up. Still under the blanket of purity I could see the flaws crackling through. Soft gestures could disguise the truth but it was still there, still visible. Hanging over my head like a grey cloud were the thoughts I tried to push away and lock in my closet. So I got to thinking, if you put on enough of a face, apply enough varnish to the walls of fact then over time do the other things seem meaningless or even fade away?

The cab pulled up in the middle of no-where. There was a tiny glint in Dennis’ eyes telling me he had something in store. He took my hand, leading me out of the cab and over the road. It was a quiet road with hardly a car to disturb the silence. In comparison to the usual busy streets of Walford this place seemed tranquil. Apart from the soft sound of Dennis’ breathing which I could faintly hear, the only other sound was the melody of the birds, as they whistled through like the wind on a mid-winter day.

We walked through a small gap in the green hedges. I felt like I was trapped in a maze. The hedges were so tall and wide that nothing human could see over them. I looked into Dennis’ eyes as we walked. He was smiling broadly, that soft glimmer of excitement still contained within the centres of his eyes. The feelings he was trying to contain only brought out the rich emerald green of his perfectly shaped eyes, the eyes that captured me prisoner every time I’d tried to avoid them.

He led me into a large open space of green. There was a wooden picnic bench but nothing else that took my attention. I smiled at Dennis, knowing there’d be more to come just by the fact that the glint hadn’t faded. He took my hand, leading me to the centre of the grassed area. “Would you care to dance with me?” He asked in a charming manner. I smiled. “Why dance when we have no rhythm of music to accompany us?” I questioned mockingly.

He did not answer though his smile grew. He clapped his hands twice and immediately the wooden panels of the fence came down to reveal a band. I laughed. “Then it’ll be a shame to waste the music.”

He grinned at my phrase of speech and slid his hands onto my hips. He held me close to him, though carefully as if I was a fragile or broken doll and his holding me any tighter would result in me crashing down. He pushed a few strands of hair out of my eyes bringing one of his hands to my chin and turning my face so my eyes levelled his. He brought his lips to mine, leaving them so they were just millimetres away from my own. I could feel his warm breath on my face as he spoke. “I love you!” He said. He neared his lips so they locked with mine. My eyes immediately closed and the music that was playing beforehand seemed to be drowned out by the kiss that touched my heart.

Another perfect moment to store in my photo album of memories.

Sorry it was so long people! Hope you enjoyed!

Verity! xxxxxx

PinkFairy
21-03-2005, 17:40
Ahhhh! Sweet! My eyes are filling up! Totally brilliant once again! Thanks for posting more, you're scripts are so good. Better go, my mums getting suspicious about my 'homework'!

Eastie-babe4eva
21-03-2005, 17:57
have fun doing real homeowrk, love you darling, thanks for the reply!

Verity! xxx

PinkFairy
21-03-2005, 18:04
That's ok. Better go and die doing much ado about nothing homework. Darn shakespeare. Why couldn't I be in the bottom group and have dead easy work? Ho hum pigs bum, better go and get on with it...

Eastie-babe4eva
21-03-2005, 18:13
Claudio loves Hero
Benedick loves Beautrice
and vice versa of course!

Tee hee we're doing Much ado too! BORIIIINNNNNGGGG!

Have fun! =)

Verity! xxxx

di marco
21-03-2005, 19:45
i know ive said this before but ill say it agian, i love your script, its fabby! :D dennis is getting sweeter and sweeter, bless him! :) cant wait for the next part, im really enjoying it!

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 10:28
I don't mind Much ado about nothing, it's better than 'Twelfth night' which I did last year. I didn't listen the whole time we did it, so when we had to a sats style test on it, I got a really bad mark, so I'm trying harder this year. Honest! Please write more soon please, I need a good amount of Shannis to kee me going. God, I sound like i've got Compulsive Obsesive disorder or something. I'll have to go into rehab and go cold turkey...yum, cold turkey...Sorry, I'm sounding more weird by the moment. Please write more. That's better.
Lauren the raving lunatic with the Shannis problem :cheer:

Eastie-babe4eva
23-03-2005, 16:46
yay a fellow shannis obsessed lunatic! Woohooooooooooooooooo!

Tee hee, woweeee. Much ado is better than MacBeth too. Wow some guy goes round killing everyone...BORING! That's what the rest of my year are doing, we're top so we're doing the one that's harder! Grrrr damned brains!

I like Beatrice though she rocks! I always play her character when we do the play! Tee hee!

Verity! xxxx

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 16:51
All the groups are doing Much Ado, but luckely I've had the day off for Academic Review. Of course I have used the time off for homework and not for daydreaming about Shannis and Nigel...

Eastie-babe4eva
23-03-2005, 16:57
Yesh because dreaming about shannis and Nigel would be wrong to do on a day off hey?

I married Nigel Harman, he's my husband and he loves me lots and lots!

Don't worry, private joke between me and a group of boardy friends! Tee hee I just came out with it one day and it stuck and now they ask me how Nigel is and I say he's fine! Tee hee it's hilariously funny! :lol:

Anywayz hmmm i want a day off school already! Yay we break up tomorrow, wooopppeee!!!!!!!

Verity! xxxxxx

PinkFairy
23-03-2005, 17:01
I go back tomorrow for one day. V. stupid if you ask me, but I suppose I don't run the school. If I did though I would have Shannis lessons. Then I would enjoy school and not see it as a form of tourture. Do you go boarding school?
Lauren xxx

Eastie-babe4eva
23-03-2005, 17:20
Boarding school? Wheer did that come from?

Boardy pals? I meant message boards! tee hee! I couldn't possibly go through boarding school, argghhhh! TORTURE!!!

Normal school! Normal Lessons, average life! Tee hee now I sound boring! I'm not....honestly!

Verity! xxxxx

PinkFairy
24-03-2005, 16:54
I just realised what you meant! God, no wonder my frinds call me the 'Dumb Blonde', I am a stupid idiot. I blew a test tube up the other day in science...
Lauren the dumb shannis fan xxx

Eastie-babe4eva
25-03-2005, 14:48
Tee hee for Lauren the dumb and Beppe!

If everything looks perfect in my spectrum of light does this mean somewhere, someone is in torture just so I could enjoy the time? I would have reduced to thinking like this, if it hadn’t of been for just how perfect the moment was. That whole day was like a fairytale, and I was the princess lucky enough to be so honoured. I had my handsome prince, my pretty palace, everything was blissfully flawless. Except there were still the doubts in my mind, as our secret relationship continued we were becoming more likely to be exposed.

We danced till the soft melody died and the band changed to a new track. The second track was not so slow yet still had an air of romance hidden in the timeless tune. Dennis held my hand, dragging me behind a hedge to where a table sat, prepared and laid. The silk red clothes on the table contrasted so beautifully against the green to blue surroundings, drowning out the fact that there were no flowers to add to my palace. He pulled out my chair for me.

I gave him a soft kiss to his lips and sat down resting one hand over the other and doing the same with my long and bare legs. (For Dani!) I smiled at the way Dennis grinned at me. His lips were slightly stretched, his eyes fetching me in like they pulled the rope I was mentally attached to. I took another look at the table. Lain on the red cloaks were silver platters covering the plates. Dennis pulled of mine first. I laughed.

“Eating fish and chips in style, Go us!” I said with a big smile. He laughed back at me, lifting off his own platter to reveal exactly the same. Still the romantic melody played. The tune changed and the lyrics became more visible…

‘Sounds like a scene from the silver screen
Yeah, that's how it was
Love doesn't always look like a picture perfect storybook
Ah, but sometimes it does

Standing beside her the stars shined even brighter
And for a moment all the world was, all the world was still
I knew we belonged together the moment my eyes met hers
And I thought nothing lasts forever, but maybe this one will

A deep breath and baby steps
That's how the whole thing starts
It's a long slow beautiful dance
To the beat of a heart’

I smiled, suddenly caught, locked and captured by the words of this song. It was beautiful and yet stabbed me in the gut like daggers. All the time we’d been proceeding with our relationship I’d felt as if it was something special, no-one else in the world had experienced it the way we had. Yet, by listening to this one song it put everything into a harsh and unrealistic perspective, we were kidding ourselves. What we had was not so precious as we’d made out. I looked at Dennis, flashing him a quick smile. I gazed into his emerald eyes. Suddenly my doubts sifted away. What we had was unique and special and no-one could take that away. Not then, and not ever, or so I thought.

Verity! xxxxx

di marco
25-03-2005, 15:10
that was so great! :D i love reading your script, the way you write is amazing! so much detail and emotions! :) FABBY! hope theres more very soon, cant wait

Angeldelight
25-03-2005, 17:07
hope there's more very very very soon, cant wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angelwings
27-03-2005, 20:48
wow verity its incredable i really love this script more soon. love emma.x

stapler
27-03-2005, 21:49
What we had was unique and special and no-one could take that away. Not then, and not ever, or so I thought.

Is that foreboding mefears? Lol, hope Sharon's right! 'Twas brill, more asap please dude. :clap:

Eastie-babe4eva
28-03-2005, 12:17
She really does ride this rollercoaster in this script. She can fly high in the sky then suddenly fall into insecurity, that's why I love writing it! Thanks for replies, more soon maybe!

Verity! xxxx

PinkFairy
28-03-2005, 12:22
Brilliant! Sorry Inhaven't replied recently, I've being trying to revise for my SAT'S. I've just realised how bad I am at scince after taking my mocks last week - I'm awful.