PDA

View Full Version : Jack and Max Branning - History

tammyy2j
16-07-2008, 12:12
They dont really have the best brother relationship.

Its been rumoured and hinted that Jack is only with Max's ex wife Tanya because Max slept with Selina or his Penny's dad (soap magazine) or does Jack really love and care for Tanya ????????????

I really dont buy the Jack/Tanya relationship i think there is more going on and that Tanya is being very trusting and naive.

Abbie
16-07-2008, 13:16
I dont know, at first I didnt like Tanya and Jack, but now Ive fell for them :wub:

di marco
16-07-2008, 13:57
i dont like jack and tanya either. i definitely think jack is with tanya to get back at max for some reason, although im not sure why, i hadnt heard about the rumour about penny/max and selina

lizann
26-08-2008, 14:59
Jack is rumoured to be Lauren's real dad

Siobhan
26-08-2008, 15:01

now that is interesting...

di marco
26-08-2008, 16:00

i heard that when jack first came. i dont think its true tbh, surely if tanya had an affair with jack she wouldnt have been so hard on max over his affair with stacey?

lizann
26-08-2008, 16:10

i heard that when jack first came. i dont think its true tbh, surely if tanya had an affair with jack she wouldnt have been so hard on max over his affair with stacey?

Its wasnt Max's first affair though and Tanya had just given birth to Oscar

di marco
26-08-2008, 16:18

Its wasnt Max's first affair though and Tanya had just given birth to Oscar

i know but still, the extremes she went to, like trying to bury him alive! if she was hiding the secret that she had an affair with jack and that lauren was actually jacks kid then i dont see how she could justify going to such extremes. surely pretending to max that lauren was his kid is a much bigger betrayal than having an affair with somebody?

also, if she had been with jack before, i think it would have been mentioned, or at least hinted at, in the scenes with tanya and jack alone together

JustJodi
27-08-2008, 15:03
Lauren is so different from Abi,, so how could Tanya not aknowledge Jack in private,, so I dunno... I always had a problem of Jack and Tanya getting together,, with EE we never know who is going to be thrown together at the writers whim ,,,,,,:rolleyes:

tammyy2j
27-08-2008, 16:58

interesting :hmm:

lizann
04-09-2008, 17:03
So this rivalry ends in a shooting.

Apparently Max buys a gun from Phil to shoot Tanya and/or Jack. One ends up badly hurt but i dont think any dies.

di marco
04-09-2008, 17:24
So this rivalry ends in a shooting.

Apparently Max buys a gun from Phil to shoot Tanya and/or Jack. One ends up badly hurt but i dont think any dies.

i thought max got a gun to shoot jack (that is his plan anyway), but they have an argument or something and one of them (jack or max) gets shot but you dont know which one, thats what i heard somewhere, and i think i read theyve filmed 2 endings but im not sure. i dont think anyone dies though

di marco
04-09-2008, 17:44
someone posted this on ds, it doesnt have a source, but it sounds like its been copied from a magazine or somewhere like that, so dunno how true it is:

HUNKY Jack Branning needs to watch his back.

His brother Max and rival Phil Mitchell are gunning for him.

They want to ruin the former copper once and for all.

And they show just how far they are willing to go when they buy a gun off the black market.

Hardman Phil (Steve McFadden, 49) calls on his old gangster connections to pick up the firearm after Max (Jake Wood, 34) comes to him with a cunning plan.

The ginger businessman hates his brother for running off with his wife Tanya (Jo Joyner, 30). So he plots to frame him for a gun crime and watch him go to jail, where being an ex-cop would spark a bitter backlash from inmates.

A show insider said: “Phil buys the gun, Max hides it in his new house and the pair start spreading stories about how the previous occupant killed his wife.

“Later, Max accidentally finds the gun and drops it in front of Jack.”

Poor Jack (Scott Maslen, 36) handles the gun to make sure it is not loaded and then tells Max to hand it over to the cops.

Our mole added: “Now Jack’s fingerprints are all over the gun.

“Who knows what crime they may commit? But whatever it is, Jack is in the frame without even realising it.”

di marco
04-09-2008, 18:53

i can understand max wanting to kill jack as he hates him so much and i dont think he would care whether he was dead or not, but although hes annoyed with tanya atm i dont think he would actually set out to shoot her

Siobhan
05-09-2008, 10:13

i can understand max wanting to kill jack as he hates him so much and i dont think he would care whether he was dead or not, but although hes annoyed with tanya atm i dont think he would actually set out to shoot her

well if he doesn't shoot her.. I will

Perdita
05-09-2008, 10:24

We would fight about who is going to pull the trigger - I used to like Tanya but can't stand her anymore

di marco
05-09-2008, 11:11

We would fight about who is going to pull the trigger - I used to like Tanya but can't stand her anymore

i agree, hopefully they will stop this whole tanya/jack rubbish pretty quickly and she might become likeable again

Florijo
05-09-2008, 11:19
I think it would take a lot for me to like Tanya again. Maybe if we pretended that everything since the burial has just been a dream maybe :cool:

Whatever happens I hope Jack doesn't win again. I'm rooting for Max B all the way here.

Siobhan
05-09-2008, 11:22
Whatever happens I hope Jack doesn't win again. I'm rooting for Max B all the way here.

funny enough, i don't want Jack to win but I think he and tanya deserve each other.. they are both pathetic.. was there a little jealousy from Jack last night when ronnie was going on her date???

sindydoll
05-09-2008, 11:27
i thought jack got killed??

di marco
05-09-2008, 11:28

funny enough, i don't want Jack to win but I think he and tanya deserve each other.. they are both pathetic.. was there a little jealousy from Jack last night when ronnie was going on her date???

i thought that too. im sure jack is only with tanya to get back at max and so possibly isnt happy that ronnie is moving on. also, although tanya thinks she loves jack, i think subconciously shes only with jack to try and prove to max and herself that jack is the better brother

di marco
05-09-2008, 11:30
i thought jack got killed??

where did you hear that? i havent heard anything about any of them leaving, and im sure i read somewhere that neither of them die although one of them does get injured, i might be wrong though

sindydoll
05-09-2008, 11:31

i thought that too. im sure jack is only with tanya to get back at max and so possibly isnt happy that ronnie is moving on. also, although tanya thinks she loves jack, i think subconciously shes only with jack to try and prove to max and herself that jack is the better brother i think jack wants ronnie but yes its all going to end in tears with tanya

di marco
05-09-2008, 12:05

i thought that too. im sure jack is only with tanya to get back at max and so possibly isnt happy that ronnie is moving on. also, although tanya thinks she loves jack, i think subconciously shes only with jack to try and prove to max and herself that jack is the better brother i think jack wants ronnie but yes its all going to end in tears with tanya

i agree, although when that happens i wouldnt feel sorry for tanya as shes brought it all on herself, and has become such a selfish and unlikeable character

Siobhan
05-09-2008, 12:14
I will laugh.. she did bring this all on herself (not the affairs but the situation).. she should never have gotten involved with Jack, she should never have used Sean to get back at Max.. but then Max should have keep his pants zipped

lizann
14-10-2008, 14:11
Max Branning confronts his estranged wife Tanya over her plan to run off with his brother Jack.

The furious dad goes berserk when he finds the couple are plotting a move to France with his three kids.

But Max’s violent outburst does little to persuade his girls they should stay in Walford as he leaves both Abi and Lauren
terrified.

They try to calm their dad but when Max shouts in Tanya’s face they have no choice but to phone their uncle Jack for help.

Jack races to the house and throws Max out but not before he makes a sinister threat. 

An insider said: “Max is absolutely furious.

“The hatred he feels for his brother is worse than it has ever been. And it’s only a matter of time before he’s forced to do something drastic.

“He can’t believe Tanya would go along with the move as she knows how much the kids mean to him.

“But it’s Lauren and Abi’s reaction that gets to him.

“Once he’s left the house he realises he shouldn’t have reacted that way and goes back to plotting his brother’s downfall.

“There is no way Max is going to let Jack and Tanya move to France.

“He will do whatever it takes to keep his children in Walford and the climax to this storyline is explosive.”

Watch out for all the drama surrounding Max’s outburst a week on Tuesday.

miccisy
14-10-2008, 15:23
I think Max will shoot himself. Not kill himself but just to harm himself. Cos Jack's finger prints are on the gun and if Jack has threatened him then he can say it was him that did it.

matt1378
14-10-2008, 17:31
Didn't Suzy handle the gun as well though after she found it in the cupboard?

tammyy2j
20-11-2008, 11:57
The Branning war gathers pace next week as injured Max makes a shock return to Walford.

He wakes from a coma to discover his wife Tanya has been charged with his attempted murder.

So Max discharges himself from hospital and it is not long before he reignites his feud with brother Jack (Scott Maslen, 37).

The two men square up to each other as Max (Jake Wood, 36) kicks Jack out of the family home and moves in himself.

With Tanya (Jo Joyner, 30) in jail, Max wastes no time in getting his feet firmly back under the table.

Jack is forced to move back into his flat with old flame Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Janus, 36).

A show insider said: “Max is like a man on a mission, he wants to unite his family once and for all.

“He doesn’t believe Tanya tried to kill him, so pulls out all the stops to convince the police.”