PDA

View Full Version : Out Of Reach (The Bill One Parter0

Rach33
25-05-2005, 15:23
Hi hope you guys like this it only took an hour to write so enjoy I decided to do something different and did a story from The Bill :cheer: :wub:

Knew the signs wasn’t right I was stupid for a while swept away by you and now I feel like a fool, so confused, my hearts bruised was I ever loved by you
Out of reach, so far I never had your heart, out of reach, couldn’t see we were never meant to be

Sitting silently at her desk a thousand thoughts whizzed through her head as she tried to piece together her feelings, why had she let her guard down, why had she let him in only for him to shatter it all over again
She was falling for him and she couldn’t stop it even if she wanted to, he’d got a woman pregnant and he hadn’t even cheated on her so why did she feel so betrayed
Love was a strong word and she certainly hadn’t been in love for a very long time, the confusion clouded her thoughts but she knew that whatever they had no matter what it was it wasn’t meant to be

Catch myself from despair I could drown if I stay here keeping busy everyday I know I will be ok but I was so confused, my heart’s bruised was I ever loved by you

They hadn’t spoken well not properly she made sure if he tried to approach her she was doing paperwork anything just so he could not see the hurt in her eyes the hurt and the love
He made her care then he let her down typical bloke really
She caught him stealing a glance her way she knew she shouldn’t but the look he gave her the look of guilt, love and sadness made her want him even more she knew he hadn’t asked for this to happen but it was too late for them

So much hurt, so much pain, takes a while to regain what is lost inside and I hope that in time, you’ll be out of my mind, and I’ll be over you but now I’m so confused, my heart’s bruised was I ever loved by you
Out of reach, so far I never had your heart, out of reach, couldn’t see we were never meant to be

Hearing someone call her name as she left work she turned she knew the voice only to well and he stood in front of her pleading with her to listen to give him another chance, her only reply had been another chance at what exactly they hadn’t been in a relationship but deep down she knew what he meant
Trying to stay strong and not let him see how much she was hurting how much she wanted him but he was going to be a dad to another woman’s baby and he needed to concentrate on that
Would she ever get over him she didn’t know but she was going to try and turning back to him she spoke gently
Sam- maybe some things in life aren’t meant to be
Phil stared at her before walking towards her and he kissed her
Phil- maybe some things in life are meant to be
Staying in control and with all the strength she had left Sam turned and walked away it was all she could do to stop herself staying with him in his arms

Out of reach, so far you never gave your heart, in my reach I can see there’s a life out there for me

Hope you like it :angel:

Lyrics - Out Of Reach By Gabrielle taken from the Original Soundtrack to Bridget Jones

Angeldelight
25-05-2005, 20:33
OH WOW... brilliant... great.. fabulous... wow this is really good... well done you've done it again i am sobbing my heart out at the bloody computer AGAIN... well done it's absolutley brill...

sam_nixon_4eva
26-05-2005, 16:43
This is fatastic :cheer: Just a one parter i think u shud write the Bill scripts. :)

billfan
12-01-2006, 20:36
I also think you should write more bill stories this was great. I think of Sam and Phil when I listen to that song. Well done, it was so brilliant and sweet and just amazing.

Chloe-Elise
12-01-2006, 21:26
Awwww that was fab! You should definitely write more Bill sripts, that was brilliant :D