PDA

View Full Version : Deirdre to have an affair!

Ella.
06-03-2005, 19:39
Deirdre is apparantly going to have an affair after her and Ken marry, which will split them up for good.

Actress Anne Kirkbridge said "I think she may go out and have yet another secret affair, but its all hush-hush. Poor Ken!".

Any ideas who it might be?

Source: todays Daily Star.

Jade
06-03-2005, 19:55
Mike again??!! but then again it is the Daily Star!!

SoapWatcher
06-03-2005, 19:58
I've heard this spoiler for ages now!! People said she was going to have an affair with charlie but she never did. Its obvious though at some time in Deidres life that she will have an affair! That woman is never satisfied!

Treacle
07-03-2005, 01:18
Mike would be good

Debs
07-03-2005, 09:53
she cant not have an affair isnt that what dierdire is all about she never happy with her one man!! Think it will be mike surely he can be the only one

amyle
07-03-2005, 15:29
what about Ray Langton

Debs
07-03-2005, 15:34
yeah ray langton i forgot about him. seems the most obvious person i suppose. though it would be funny to see her have an affair with someone like les!!!!

Crazy Gal 88
07-03-2005, 18:31
what a surprise! cant they give her a different storyline for a change?

Debs
07-03-2005, 18:42
obviously not! what do men see in her anyway??????????????????

Crazy Gal 88
07-03-2005, 18:50
i know!

*JSW*
07-03-2005, 19:22
Undoubtedly it will be mike. Why do Deidre and one Sally Webster have to always have to have affairs? Thge storylines end up being dull and predictable...

Bad Wolf
07-03-2005, 19:23
not again !!!!

Meh
07-03-2005, 20:16
obviously not! what do men see in her anyway??????????????????

Its the other way around - someone flirts with her and she probably thinks "i've pulled"

Jade
07-03-2005, 20:20
Please, I'm eating :)

I dont think she's that bad!!! still think its Mike again or though she could go all Mrs Robbinson on us and go for Kirk or Tyrone!!!

Bad Wolf
07-03-2005, 20:20
this really proves the point that they recycle plots, its always sally and dreary. every few years.

*JSW*
07-03-2005, 20:29
It could be Warren in a moment of drunk madness when Deidre tips wine on one of Ken's Names from around the world Dictionarys. They have a huge row leading to Dreary going to the pub where she gets wasted with Warren who can't speak properly once again. they get absolutley wasted and end up in a passionate clinche and a wild night between the sheets. the next morning warren wakes up and can't believe what happened and leaves Weatherfield in shock...

Bad Wolf
07-03-2005, 20:33
thats just nasty!

Jade
07-03-2005, 20:40
Still Eating!!!!!

Debs
08-03-2005, 07:32
It could be Warren in a moment of drunk madness when Deidre tips wine on one of Ken's Names from around the world Dictionarys. They have a huge row leading to Dreary going to the pub where she gets wasted with Warren who can't speak properly once again. they get absolutley wasted and end up in a passionate clinche and a wild night between the sheets. the next morning warren wakes up and can't believe what happened and leaves Weatherfield in shock...

that would be a brilliant storyline!!! i would love that to happen. could you imgine candices face when she found out that waren had cheated on her with deirdrie!!

*JSW*
08-03-2005, 11:28
that would be a brilliant storyline!!! i would love that to happen. could you imgine candices face when she found out that waren had cheated on her with deirdrie!!
It reminds me of Crossroads' old standards! Huh like it would ever though! We can all but dream! (Or should we :eek: ) ;)

Debbie Meadows
08-03-2005, 12:31
I can't bstand Deidrie so I don't care who she has an affair with, though it would be funny if she had an affair with Jack, so then Vera could give her a smack in the mouth!!.

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
08-03-2005, 12:33

Stranger things have happened.....remember Dev! :D

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
08-03-2005, 12:33
By the way, has anyone noticed how she constantly wears that silver belt?

Trinity
10-03-2005, 13:35
Dreary Deirdre must have some seriously strong pheromones to make up for the looks, the clothes, the whining voice and the lack of personality. Ken and her are a perfect match - they could watch paint dry together.

Mike must be desperate, what is her excuse?

peggy's mum
10-03-2005, 13:43
Deirdre is apparantly going to have an affair after her and Ken marry, which will split them up for good.

Actress Anne Kirkbridge said "I think she may go out and have yet another secret affair, but its all hush-hush. Poor Ken!".

Any ideas who it might be?

Source: todays Daily Star.

How absolutely ridiculous, one moment she is portrayed as a housewife and family loving the next some Salome type seductress, I think her age is well against her here and absolutely non credible, I know we want some light relief but draw the line at farce. :confused:

diesel
10-03-2005, 13:46
Kind of looses the exitment and the scandal when its the same person having the affiar all the time isnt it, kinda gets boring

peggy's mum
10-03-2005, 13:55
Or should we perhaps say dreary Deidre and now even dreary Ken, couldn't agree more it is boring, can't the writers think of something more original to spice up the story. I would also like to know what is happening with evil Charlie does anyone have any low down on this dirty dealer?

Debs
10-03-2005, 14:46
Kind of looses the exitment and the scandal when its the same person having the affiar all the time isnt it, kinda gets boring

yeah i watch it thinking aah ken and dierdrie are getting married!!! but give it a couple of weeks and she will be in bed with someone else!!!! sooo predictable

and sally she another one who cant stick to one man!!!

gbnut
11-03-2005, 19:10
it was in the star this does not mean it is fact!!! quite the opposite in fact!!!!

it would be a shame to split vthem up as they are a good solid couple.( at the moment)

Mr_Cellophane
11-03-2005, 19:33
On the soap gossip on teletext it says Danny is going to have an affair. It doesn't say who with though.

steven123
11-03-2005, 19:54
i think ray lanton dies soon so diedre cant have and affair with him

Jade
11-03-2005, 21:31
On the soap gossip on teletext it says Danny is going to have an affair. It doesn't say who with though.

It's rumored to be with Leanne

steven123
12-03-2005, 00:47
is it deidre that has an affair with danny.
i cant see leanne going with danny unless she is doing it to annoy frankie

soapaddict
12-03-2005, 10:01
i heard Danny has an affair with Leeanne.

Not sure about Deirdre though

littlemo
14-03-2005, 23:30
I could see Danny and Deirdre having an affair, relative of Mike Baldwin, same charm and charisma. That's something Deirdre always falls for. I do think Ray Langton would be the most obvious choice though, and he isn't leaving for about 6 weeks. He's there until he dies apparently.

I totally agree that this storyline is over used. Deirdre is never comfortable with Ken, she always has to have some excitement and she never learns her lesson. Exactly the same with Sally and Kevin, Kevin likes the quiet life, family and children, Sally wants something more for herself.

Kevin and Sally have quite a strange relationship because Kevin started the downfall of their marraige when he started the affair with Natalie. Sally was the innocent in the early days, they were the golden couple. After Kevin played away, Sally started too, Colin, Ian, Greg etc. a long list.

peggy's mum
15-03-2005, 13:12
Sorry I still can't see anyone fancying Deidre now, especially not Danny when he has the gorgeous Frankie. Deidre is such a one dimensional character, even Ken finds her dull and anyway who on earth would want Blanch! Mother from Hades.

dddMac1
15-03-2005, 13:51
i'm not suprised cause she is always having an afair with some one be it Dev Mike etc

Mr_Cellophane
15-03-2005, 15:57

It was in The Sun today - Danny and Leanne

carooline
15-03-2005, 16:00
is it not about time that Emily got to have an affair? :D

The Bear
15-03-2005, 16:15
:confused: Well now, I heard a rumour that Liz is to have an affair and Jim catches her in bed with the culprit, when he gets early release sometime around Easter, which was meant to be Jamie! But I think Danny would be more believable :rolleyes:

crazygirl
16-03-2005, 19:48
i heard its with leanne :D

Sherbs
17-03-2005, 14:51
Why they making ashleys wife look like deirdre. Those glasses look stupid!

peggy's mum
17-03-2005, 15:28
The moment I saw those glassesI said they have given her Deidre's old glasses. Don't they look ridiculous, even Deisre had to change. Remember when Dev told her to change them and they ended up back at his place............

Debs
17-03-2005, 15:43
i would have thought that she could have picked some more trendy glasses!! do they still sell that type in opticians??? i wear glasses and i have never seen any like that except on my 85 year old nan!!!!

RIP_Rubbish_Gangster
18-03-2005, 12:45
As it is rumoured that Mike Baldwin dies after a long illness, could it be that Deirdre has the affair with him.

By the way, has anyone noticed that she constantly wears a silver chain belt? It's becoming her new trade mark!

Debs
18-03-2005, 14:17
i really dont think that it is mike surely they wont go with that storyline again??

i have noticed that she wears that belt all the time!! in fact i think i saw her in an interview a while back with a belt on too!!

.:Kitz:.
19-03-2005, 09:50
either that or she has alot of the same belt types. A whole draw devoted to the same style of belt.........