PDA

View Full Version : i want alfie back in pub

steven123
06-03-2005, 17:09
i wish alfie could move back into the pub like before and i think chrissie in the vic is boring now its being dragged on to much
:)

Jade
06-03-2005, 17:10
Not a spoiler moving to General Discussion.

Thanks

littlemo
06-03-2005, 17:50
Yes I too would like Alfie back in the Vic, he livened up the place. Chrissie is rather depressing at the moment. Although when she gets back to her usual cheery self, it might get better, we never know.

I feel sorry for Alfie at the moment, everything has gone wrong for him.

Layne
06-03-2005, 17:52
i want Chrissie to keep the pub and everythin' but i want Alfie back behind the bar, i think him and chrissie would make Fab telly(obvioulsy This would be after jake and Chrissie were together!)

Luv ya all
Layne
xxx

Alisha
06-03-2005, 18:30
Im going to have to disagree.

I think Chrissie is perfect behind the bar. Its just what we need -a strong independant watts women and Chrissie fits the bill. I liked Alfie behind the bar in the begining. He was new, fresh and funny. However, after a while he got annoying. Alfie is a loveable character but his quick wit just didn't do it for me anymore. His presence actually put me of after a while. Chrissie may be a bit depressed now, but its hardly supriseing under the circumstances. However, she is a strong person and will get through it.

Chantelle
06-03-2005, 20:11
I loved alfie behind the bar. i like chrissie as like you said Alisha she is a strong independant women but for me it isnt the same without alfie behind the bar. I loved and still love his sparkling personality, however a combination of chrissie and alfie would be great for me, and i think very entertaining ;)

melanielovesdennisrickman
07-03-2005, 06:45
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,Alfie belongs in that pub,together with Kat!!!!!

Love
Melanie

Chantelle
07-03-2005, 18:03
Hiya!!!!!
Yeah,Alfie belongs in that pub,together with Kat!!!!!

Love
Melanie

Here! Here! :D