PDA

View Full Version : TV week Spoilers a death!!

Gemini
06-03-2005, 14:26
Prepare for a huge shock! Ramsay Street’s resident doctor, Karl Kennedy, dies after suffering a massive heart attack this week.

In explosive scenes, Karl (Alan Fletcher) is earlier pushed to breaking point by his manipulative girlfriend, Izzy Hoyland (Natalie Bassingthwaighte).

After their argument, Karl ends up spending the night at the home of his ex-wife, Susan (Jackie Woodburne).

However that night, to Karl’s surprise, he realises he’s still attracted to Susan. “Being in the house with Susan has triggered a strong emotional connection with her – a connection she vehemently knocks back,” explains Alan.

While nothing happens between them, Izzy is furious when she spots Karl leaving Susan’s house. She shouts accusations at him in the street, and later turns her anger on Susan.

But Susan stands up to Izzy, voicing her suspicions that Izzy’s having an affair with Paul Robinson (Stefan Dennis).

After deciding to end his relationship with Izzy, Karl drives off into the country to try and clear his head. Suddenly he collapses, having suffered a heart attack.

Seconds from death, Karl makes two phone calls – first to Susan, then Izzy. “It’s very telling that the first person he chooses to ring is Susan,” Alan says. “He wishes her all the best and says he regrets everything he’s done to hurt her. He then tries to ring Izzy and leaves her a message, before falling unconscious.”

Will Karl be found before it’s too late?

Rebecca Smith
06-03-2005, 14:49
I'm sure I heard Mr & Mrs K ended up back together again. Does Karl definitely die not just almost?

Manic Peanut
06-03-2005, 15:05
I thought I heard he is saved. Technically he dies for a few seconds but is resuscitated. Mind you if it's at that place in the country where the Kennedys run to as soon as their life goes pear shaped, goodness knows who's going to find him!!

Rebecca Smith
06-03-2005, 15:52
I thought I heard he is saved. Technically he dies for a few seconds but is resuscitated. Mind you if it's at that place in the country where the Kennedys run to as soon as their life goes pear shaped, goodness knows who's going to find him!!

Maybe Susan goes to find him after recieving his phone call? That may then reignite their feelings for each and lead to a reconcilation

Manic Peanut
06-03-2005, 15:55
Maybe Susan goes to find him after recieving his phone call? That may then reignite their feelings for each and lead to a reconcilation

You're a romantic at heart aren't you?! :D

Gemini
06-03-2005, 16:08
They do fall back in love but do not get back together i think they where about to then karl tragically dies

Gemini
06-03-2005, 16:10
He and Lou are both going so whether he dies we will have to wait and see but it looks likley he does kowing Neighbours Susan will find him falling unconsious then he will die in her arms

Gemini
06-03-2005, 16:13
knowing*

Amz84
06-03-2005, 17:35
OMG!! They can't kill karl off. mind u then tom could come back for susan

melmarshall858
06-03-2005, 18:13
i too heard that he gets revived.

atomicgem
06-03-2005, 18:23
:p they can't kill off the doc. he and susan should be together!

billbabe04
06-03-2005, 19:40
Well karl has signed up for another year on the show so how can he die? I really hope he doesn't and didnt alan fletcher say himself that susan and karl reunite or is it just me?

Ella.
06-03-2005, 20:37
He doesnt die, it says so on the Erinsborough site.

MysticKitten
07-03-2005, 18:22
Brilliant news Karl and Susan back together. Everytime I see them together I want him to kiss her and tell the Iz-bag where to go, yippee!! :)

Deegirl
08-03-2005, 01:44
Karl does not die!

Claire
08-03-2005, 11:15
Brilliant news Karl and Susan back together. Everytime I see them together I want him to kiss her and tell the Iz-bag where to go, yippee!! :)

:) Reunited at last, I hated him when he was with Izzy.

soap_gal_
08-03-2005, 12:16
Is this for this week in England or Australia?

Angeldelight
13-03-2005, 21:30
I read for this week in Australlia that Karl does die

MONDAY - Izzy finally pushes Karl to breaking point.
- Susan admits that she still has feelings for Karl – but vows never to act on them

TUESDAY - Karl’s stress rises to life-threatening levels.

WEDNESDAY - Karl dies of a heart attack on a lonely country road.

I'm not sure whether this means he really dies or just for a few second but I hope that he doesn't get back with Susan, he's treated her bad over the whole separation, Izzy and the divorce.

HE DOESN'T DESERVE HER, SHE'S TOO GOOD FOR HIM

Kirsty
13-03-2005, 22:15
I read this earlier and was like what! I got such a shock I didn't even realise he was leaving but then its like it just carries on without another mention of him coz the spoilers for the rest of that week don't mention anything

Him and Susan have to get back together

Sarabelle
15-03-2005, 18:25
they can't kill off karl!! I want him and susan to get back together, that Izzy just does my box in!!!

Lisaaa2005
15-03-2005, 23:07
Susan probably knows where he will be itll prob be "their romantic place" or sumin and she rescues him and they leave happily ever after
flick, analise, and delta are comin back 4 the 20th i read

Crazy Gal 88
16-03-2005, 17:22
he dies on the road 2 da country place where all the kennedy's seen to disappear to

melmarshall858
16-03-2005, 17:45
yeah but he definately does survive he is tecnically dead but revived, presume this is when they realsise life is too short and he and susan get back together

Angeldelight
17-03-2005, 19:06
they CAN'T get back together he turned her world upside down, broke her heart, nearly got married to some one else where THEY renewed their wedding vows only years before, he was nasty to her during the divorce, and let Izzy be a complete bitch to her and their daughter, how can you forgive someone for that? He has no loyalty to his family and friends.
THEY CAN'T get back together it would make her seem weak and needy she's turned herself around and coped with everything so he's thrown at her, she DOSEN'T need him anymore!!!

Amz84
17-03-2005, 19:13
Exactly but they are good togetha but i think tom should come back and susan should pick tom over karl just to see his reaction!!!!

Angeldelight
17-03-2005, 19:17
he's thrown away everything they had together and it's own fault and once Izzy's lies are exposed he will be the laughing stock of the street and with good reason.

Angeldelight hates Karl Kennedy but he doesn't deserve to die that way

donzo78
21-03-2005, 00:12
Karl has gone down in my estimation since he decided to trade in susan for a younger model, and it just shows he is a bad judge of character getting together with personality disordered Izzy.