PDA

View Full Version : 24th May

.:SpIcYsPy:.
24-05-2005, 16:58
School days

Even Hollywood stars got bullied when they were younger - Sahara star Penelope Cruz has revealed that she was picked on at school for being too skinny...

All grown up

Rapper Snoop Dogg is planning a Puff Daddy style name change. He's decided it's a bit childish and may just be called 'Snoop' now.

Singing superstar?

Ewan McGregor is thrilled with his role in West End musical Guys and Dolls and hopes to land a record contract at some point.

The force is weak

Star Wars star Hayden Christensen says he's lost interest in Hollywood and is thinking about quitting acting to study architecture instead.

Lost

Geri Halliwell burst into tears in front of a TV crew when she couldn't find her comfort doll 'Kate'. It's not the first time she's lost her - she apparently held up filming on Top of the Pops for an hour the last time Kate went missing. :nono:

Not all bad

Javine may have been a flop in Eurovision due to voting, but she's a big hit in other countries including Greece and Cyprus who've contacted her management offering deals.

Jemma
24-05-2005, 17:19
You're joking about Geri right? LOL That's good about Javine though because I thought she should have done better in Eurovision-nobody ever votes for the best song its always which country they are nearest to :angry:

24-05-2005, 17:30
Nope its true about Geri... Im sorry to say... poor girl. She's very sensetive... I lvoe her songs!! Listening to it right now... Loooooooook at me!!

di marco
24-05-2005, 20:32
Lost

Geri Halliwell burst into tears in front of a TV crew when she couldn't find her comfort doll 'Kate'. It's not the first time she's lost her - she apparently held up filming on Top of the Pops for an hour the last time Kate went missing. :nono:

all i can say is oh my god! thats rather sad!!!

Behemoth
24-05-2005, 23:11
Nobody would be complaining about Eurovision if we had won. Maybe we lost because the song was crap?.......

*JSW*
24-05-2005, 23:27
it was a better song then we've had for years!

I think the war in Iraq may have played a large part lus the fact that drums were used throughout by everyone. Oh and greece blatently copied us ;)

stacyefc
25-05-2005, 11:17
i thought the song was crap too imean javine has a brilliant voice so they should of given her something where she could really show her voice off.

25-05-2005, 12:01
People all say its to do with the war. We would have got more if it wasnt thanks to the war :angry:

daisy38
25-05-2005, 12:33
Nobody ever votes for the song anymore, its all political! Terry Wogan knew who was getting what votes before they were even said, neighbouring countires vote for eachother!

dddMac1
25-05-2005, 15:37
read that in daily star yesterday what is geri a child? not many countrys like us anymore because if iraq and tony blair been too close to American President George Bush we only got 18 points on Eurovision