PDA

View Full Version : Unseen 'Neighbours' footage 'leaked' online

inkyskin
20-05-2008, 19:35
Here's a special treat for all you Neighbours fans out there.

I stumbled across this clip on YouTube earlier today showing 'leaked' content from a future episode of the Australian soap which hasn't even aired Down Under yet.

The footage shows Rachel Kinski (Caitlin Stasey) being invited on stage at what looks to be a school dance by new character Ty Harper (played by Australian Idol contestant Dean Geyer) - and by 'eck she belts out the catchy number in style.

Executive producer of the show Susan Bower said: "We are aware that some footage has been leaked ahead of telecast, we are investigating how this has happened and who uploaded it to YouTube."

While an insider added: "It gets kind of complicated, but after Rachel sings 'Unforgettable' on stage at the formal, Ty records her singing the track and buys her a keyboard to further her interest in music. Someone gives a radio DJ the tape of the recording by mistake and it hits the airwaves..."

To be honest, it's highly reminiscent of Kylie Minogue, Jason Donovan, Natalie Imbruglia, Delta Goodrem, Holly Valance and Natalie Bassingthwaighte (of Rogue Traders). If her 'predecessors' are anything to go by, she'll be on the first bus out of Erinsborough and into a recording studio.

Expect 'Unforgettable' to be released some time soon in the UK.

YouTube - Caitlin Stasey & Dean Geyer- Unforgettable

Abbie
20-05-2008, 20:25
Wow is that really her?

pinkles14
20-05-2008, 20:30
She sounds ok.........

Jessie Wallace
20-05-2008, 21:37
She's good, i've heard her singing a few times now in the show, she got a good nice voice.

Abbie
20-05-2008, 21:40
Ooo when else has she sang?

Jessie Wallace
20-05-2008, 21:56
she sang in like a few episodes before this one, just snippet's but it was nice. She apparently has no plan's to release anything tho which is nice.

Abbie
20-05-2008, 22:25
Oo and thats good I hate it when soapstars get too full of themselves, I mean yes sometimes they can sing but you know they dont all have to