PDA

View Full Version : getting better and better....

strawberry
24-02-2005, 11:04
desperate housewives gets better and better every time i see it. it's definitely better than sex and the city coz there's a bit of drama involved and there is a story line.

i've been so excited, i even downloaded the episodes not released in the UK yet. I just finished watching the 15th episode and it's amazing. for those of you who are following it with channel 4, i won't spoil it for you... so keep watching!!!

soap_gal_
24-02-2005, 11:23
Oh my god. Tell me what happens or I will kill myself!
Who is Dana?
Why did Mary-Alice kill herself? :p

strawberry
24-02-2005, 11:31
hehe!! would you really want me to tell you?? or would you rather see it for yourself? the whole Dana story hasn't been fully unravelled yet. not sure whether zack killed her or the dad.... however, it turns out zach is a proper weirdo...

soap_gal_
24-02-2005, 12:32
Please tell me! I really wanna know! :eek:

*JSW*
24-02-2005, 13:10
We know Zach thinks he killed his mother but did he? There's bound to be fireworks and the fantastic writing is really making it superb!

I'll be sad when it ends :(

strawberry
24-02-2005, 13:18
hmmm... well, bree's husband is into kinky stuff... bree finds out and is quite alarmed. she finds out who the other woman is... the one who satisfies his urges. in one such session, he collapses and is taken to the hospital!!! bree is completely pissed off... and to avenge his disloyalty, she starts dating their local pharmacist!! she also finds a condom in the laundry bag, and confronts her husband who denies ownership. then turns to her son and realizes it wasn't even his!!

susan is completely love-struck... but ultimately finds out the truth about the love of her life and is heart-broken. her ex tries desperately to come back into her life after his girlfriend leaves him.

zach takes refuge in susan's house without her knowing it.when she finds out, she sends him back to his father.

the kids have a new nanny, but it seems like the kids' dad is taking interest in her too, especially after he runs into her in the middle of the night when she's completely naked!!

carlos is arrested and gabrielle has nothing left... all the accounts frozen!! she starts working!! and bumps into her own maid at the department store where she works... and has to apply makeup on her face!! carlos comes back, but can't make any money for her... she is infuriated.

and so the story goes on... :D

soap_gal_
24-02-2005, 15:09
Thanks!

;)

emma
24-02-2005, 16:06
Thank-you! I am a big fan of Desperate Housewives!

soap_gal_
25-02-2005, 08:30
Bree's son is gay as well. :rolleyes:

strawberry
25-02-2005, 14:34
hehe.. it's true, susan manages to stumble onto everybody's secret by accident!! she saw gabrielle with her foot in the gardner's private parts and then bree's son kissing another kid in the pool!!

strawberry
25-02-2005, 14:38
hey,

found this link to the episodes for desperate housewives:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/desperate/episodes/2004-2005/1.html :cool:

soap_gal_
25-02-2005, 22:17
Thanks!

soap_gal_
25-02-2005, 22:18
Thanks! ;)

*JSW*
26-02-2005, 21:35
I've got to agree. Desperate Housewives is fantastic and the writing is so clever. How I love it :)

strawberry
28-02-2005, 11:53
there's video clips on abc's website for last Tuesday's panel discussion that the whole cast was invited to... quite funny seeing everybody together... check it out:

http://abc.go.com/

"An evening with Desperate Housewives"

;)