PDA

View Full Version : Yet another love triangle

TaintedLove
12-05-2008, 20:43
Please don`t let this be true.
I heard that Marcus will have an affair with Ted, Gails Dad and that will lead to Marcus leaving Corrie.
Wish it was Sean leaving instead of Marcus - I really like Marcus.

CrazyLea
12-05-2008, 20:49
I agree. I really like Marcus. Don't like Sean though.
That would be a really weird affair though. Marcus could do alot better! :p.

Abbie
12-05-2008, 21:23
:eek: Im shocked if this is true

Perdita
13-05-2008, 06:37
I was wondering who they were going to pair up with Marcus to give him his exit, but to pair him off with Ted? :eek:

LostVoodoo
13-05-2008, 07:04
is it because they think all men who are gay must fancy each other, simply because they are gay and it doesn't matter what they are actually like as people?

Katy
13-05-2008, 09:39
I completley agree LostVodoo, Why would Marcus be interested in tTed, It doesnt make sense surely there is a better way to write him out as an exit story line that os a bit more exciting.

Abbie
13-05-2008, 11:03
is it because they think all men who are gay must fancy each other, simply because they are gay and it doesn't matter what they are actually like as people?

I completley agree LostVodoo, Why would Marcus be interested in tTed, It doesnt make sense surely there is a better way to write him out as an exit story line that os a bit more exciting.

I know, thats what I was thinking and why its so werid

lizann
13-05-2008, 11:11
Charlie Condou leaving Coronation Street

Actor Charlie Condou has announced that he is leaving 'Coronation Street' at the end of his current contract.

According to the show's official website, the actor, who plays Sean Tully's boyfriend Marcus Dent in the show, said that he would like to pursue other acting projects.

His character Marcus is set to become involved in "a juicy love triangle story" before he leaves.

AdvertisementSpeaking about his departure, Condou said: "I have had a fantastic time but this is the right time to move on, there are a few things in the pipeline one of which is a feature film but it is all under wraps at the moment."

"I have really enjoyed working with everybody at 'Coronation Street' and I will miss all the cast and crew when I leave later on this year."

I don't see why he would go for Ted but Sean can be annoying

TaintedLove
13-05-2008, 17:21
Thanks for finding it lizann. I hope it won`t be Ted that Marcus is involved with, but with someone at the hospital.
A week or so ago Marcus mentioned to Sean that he wanted to go back to school, and I thought maybe that was the start of a storyline of him leaving to go to school outside of Weatherfield.
I wouldn`t mind Marcus leaving if he could take the awful Sean with him

Chris_2k11
13-05-2008, 19:44
Sounds ridiculous, cant see it being true