PDA

View Full Version : Graham the Cabbie

sly25944
05-03-2005, 21:22
The actor who play's this character, his face is familiar - was he in Coronation Street some time ago :confused:

Emmak2005
06-03-2005, 18:21
Yes he was in corrie. He played Natalie Barnes' son Tony Horrocks. He was responsible for the thugs that eventually killed Des (Natalie's new husband). Tony died off screen tho - I think his body was found buried somewhere. Jez Quigley was behind that. So I hope that answers your question.

Ella.
06-03-2005, 18:25
Yes he was, I think the actors name is Lee Warburton and he played Tony in Corrie, Natalies son (Raquel Welch). Think he went out with Fiona and Maxine in the show. Think he was also in Casualty.

I believe he also had pop success a few years ago as well.

Emmak2005
06-03-2005, 18:35
Yes he was, I think the actors name is Lee Warburton and he played Tony in Corrie, Natalies son (Raquel Welch). Think he went out with Fiona and Maxine in the show. Think he was also in Casualty.

I believe he also had pop success a few years ago as well.

I think you're confusing him with the actor Matthew Marsden Ella. Because he was the one who went out with Sam Failsworth (Tina Hobley in Holby City) the barmaid/biker. He played one of Kevin's mechanics about 7 or 8 years ago. He's now known for his career in films - Black Hawk Down being one of them.

Ella.
06-03-2005, 20:20
Oops I think it was Mathew Marsden (ex Corrie+Emmerdale) who had the pop career, I remember now.

It says on the Tv Tome website that Lee Warburton has also been on Casualty, Holby City (Tony Vincent), Corrie, Clocking Off, Where the Heart Is etc.

Annie
21-03-2005, 23:43
How long is he in the show for and does everyone find out he is the rapeist? Thanks Annie

Debbie Meadows
23-03-2005, 16:51
Next week apparently we'll see an explosive week in FA, after there is a massive car crash involving Graham, Denise, Gary, Conrads twins. Don't know if any one dies but the car is toatly smashed up! And so are Graham and Denise.

Annie
23-03-2005, 18:37
Thanks for answering. :)