PDA

View Full Version : janines coming back

chance
05-03-2005, 20:02
EastEnders bosses are planning a sensational return for scheming murderess Janine Evans in a bid to boost the soap’s flagging ratings

Bitchy Janine, played by actress Charlie Brooks, was last seen being hauled away by police for the murder of Laura Beale. However, insiders recently revealed that the popular character may return for a series of dramatic courtroom scenes.

Welsh actress Charlie is currently shooting a version of the Charles Dickens novel Bleak House for the BBC – but EastEnders bosses are confident they can lure her back to the soap.

Meanwhile, the ever-expanding Steve McFadden has just shot his explosive come-back scenes for the soap. His character, hard man Phil Mitchell, returns to the Square next month, having been on the run from the police after Den set him up for armed robbery.

We can’t wait to see Dennis’ face when he sees Phil back in Walford. But how will the Mitchell brother exact his revenge on the man who helped frame him? If Phil's past record is anything to go by, it ain't going to be pretty

crazygirl
05-03-2005, 20:10
hope she never comes back

Alisha
05-03-2005, 20:19
I would love for Janine to come back. She was the ultimate soap bitch and Charlie Brooks is a fine actress. Her character had depth and was very 3D.

However, as far as I know the rumour about Janine returning was denied by the BBC :confused:

Alisha
05-03-2005, 20:25
On the subject of Phil and Dennis though -this looks intresting. They were never the best of friends were they? They will always share a mutual dislike. Den may be dead and buried but Dennis was part of his set up so I can imagine Phil lineing up some sort of revenge. Now with Sharon gone, Den doing the dirty on him and losing his family, it sounds pretty plausable for Dennis to go back to his bad boy ways. Dennis doesn't like meathead Phil for a number of reasons (thier first meeting certaintly didn't go to well) but I always got the impression that Dennis also resented him for ever dateing Sharon whom he had a mutual love with.

Intresting times ahead! Of course, Im a watts fan, so its Dennis all the way!

Treacle
05-03-2005, 20:26
Rumour denied by official sources - topic closed