PDA

View Full Version : corrie from sunday

chance
24-02-2005, 11:01
sunday 27th
claire unveils her new look to a surprised ashley.
monday 28th
its tumoil time in the harris household as katy struggles with her decision to abort grandpa platts baby.martin has a go at tommy in the street.tommy blows a head gasket.katie arrives home from the clinic expecting to feel happy as shes free from martin but all she feels is numb.
wed 2nd march
deirdre gets all dolled up for her wedding day.
friday 4th
DO NOT MISS!
Gail goes round to the harris house all indignant on behalf of her ex and tells them that yes sally is having a affair but not with martin!tommys not bothered,however,because although he acted on false info,the outcome was right for everyone.angela goes all guilty as katy turns on her,furious she convinced her to abort her baby.katy runs out in to the street to find martin drunk,who tells her hes past caring about her.she decides the whole mess is her dads fault and goes to the garage to sort it out with him once and for all.tommy doesnt bother to hide his satisfaction that he helped get rid of martins kid,and katy realises the whole thing has been a war between the two men and not about her feelings and she gets very angry...........

so the 4th is the night she kills him but the build ups before then!

Londoner
24-02-2005, 12:44
Thanks chance

*JSW*
24-02-2005, 12:54
Very very good week for Corrie just what we're looking for from them:D

Ella.
24-02-2005, 15:07
Is it March that Ken and Dierdre are getting married? I thought it wasnt until April (it was in the paper that they were getting married the same day as Camilla and Charles, but then these papers are never 100% correct anyway!)

Stacy
24-02-2005, 15:12
They go to get married next week but whilst Tracey is on way to registery office Amy's pram is hit by a car so she takes Amy to hospital and Ken and Deidre go with her so cancel the wedding. When they get there the man who hit the pram turns out to be Tracey's dad, Deidre's first husband!!

emma
24-02-2005, 15:26
Wow that is a twist to the plot! I can't wait until the 4th March, sounds explosive!

dddMac1
24-02-2005, 15:40
corrie just gets better and better does Martin go down for tommys murder?

Meh
24-02-2005, 16:25
The rumour is that Angie takes the rap. March 4th is gonna be explosive!

~Sooz~
24-02-2005, 17:52
Its definitely going to be one to watch, although its Charlie that's really bugging me now - I used to like him but I get so frustrated watching him now and how he treats Shelley, I want to give him a good slap!

emma
24-02-2005, 18:13
I want to give him more than a slap! His mind games are destroying Shelly! Any spoilers on this storyline?

Ella.
24-02-2005, 18:16
I know what you mean, he's just too creepy in my opinion! And its almost as if you can see on his face that he's desperately thinking of what lie he can say next (like the other night when he said to Shelly that Sunita and Frankie had been slagging her off!). You can almost hear his brain ticking!

~Sooz~
24-02-2005, 19:06
I want to give him more than a slap! His mind games are destroying Shelly! Any spoilers on this storyline?

Sorry I dont have any.

~Sooz~
24-02-2005, 19:07
I know what you mean, he's just too creepy in my opinion! And its almost as if you can see on his face that he's desperately thinking of what lie he can say next (like the other night when he said to Shelly that Sunita and Frankie had been slagging her off!). You can almost hear his brain ticking!

God I was so mad at that - I wanted to scream at the tv :mad:

emma
24-02-2005, 19:41
I agree Ella, even the lighting makes him look evil!